How do you allow God Save the Queen to be sung ?

Discussion in 'Ireland: NSR' started by Badattitude, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ash II

Ash II New Member

Jul 23, 2004
    In a madhouse
    How dare you!!!!:mad:

:D

2. scotty-corkcityfc

scotty-corkcityfc New Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Cork City, Ireland
    DOOM

3. Bucky-O'Hare

Bucky-O'Hare Member

Feb 14, 2007
    Ireland
    Club:
    Derry City
    I've just read this whole bloody thread and I cant make head nor tail of it!

I'll put my pennies worth in anyway. As a northern nationalist I do think there will be a united Ireland whether it be in our lifetime or not. As for the fact that the Loyalists might dust off their combat boots as leto earlier illuded to, BRING IT ON!!

4. Father Ted

Father Ted BigSoccer Supporter

Manchester United, Galway United, New York Red Bulls
    Nov 2, 2001
    Connecticut
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Yeah, they look downright scary these days:

[​IMG]

5. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    You too can look like this after many years of 12 pints a night.

6. Badattitude

Badattitude New Member

May 31, 2003
    Well said

7. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    So, anyway, midgets........

8. Badattitude

Badattitude New Member

May 31, 2003
  9. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    The basement - after the midgets got finished with it. This was one of the better rooms.......

[​IMG]

10. M

M Member+

Feb 18, 2000
    Via Ventisette
    Well no reason except that the residents of said island didn't actually want to be part of Argentina...

11. Badattitude

Badattitude New Member

May 31, 2003
    Too bad - move to Britain then.

12. Dyvel

Dyvel Member+

Jul 24, 1999
    The dog end of a day gone by
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Some people hate the English, but I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are colonized by wankers. We can't even pick a decent culture to be colonized by.

13. M

M Member+

Feb 18, 2000
    Via Ventisette
    Just like it's too bad for those nationalists who live in Northern Ireland... they should just move south of the border then.

14. CherryBomb

CherryBomb Red Card

Oct 27, 2006
    La La Land
    Perfectly stated. The nationalist fantasists in NI don't like it there? Great. Move down to Ireland proper.

Yellow-neck American IRA (I Ran Away) wannabes love Ireland so much? Great. Move there cowards. See how Irish you feel then. Your cashier position at Wallmart will be easily replaced, believe it or not. And you can even still get Bud Lite and nachos.

15. CherryBomb

CherryBomb Red Card

Oct 27, 2006
    La La Land
    Nice Trainspotting ripoff quote. :rolleyes:

Who would you rather be colonized by then? The Chinese? The Arabs? The Germans?

Lord. As if Ireland is doing so bad. Save your tears.

16. Bucky-O'Hare

Bucky-O'Hare Member

Feb 14, 2007
    Ireland
    Club:
    Derry City
    Thanks for that pal. Your knowledge is obviously vastly superior to everyone elses! Thanks for the advice but N.I is part of Ireland proper! What the hell is Ireland proper!!!

My ancesters have been here from day one! Somehow I dont think that the brits in the "falklands" have always been there! They are nothing but a bunch of planters!

You scumbags have tried to force us out of the north before and you failed! We WILL get you out! Dont you worry about that!

17. Badattitude

Badattitude New Member

May 31, 2003
    Says the Limey whose to Amerikay for work...and Education - how are you fitting in with your yellow teeth and frail female features?
    How Irish we feel then? The Irish built this country - here since the 1600's - more Irish Catholics fought in the Civil War than any - more Irish Catholics fought in WW2 ...ironically to rescue England from Nazi destruction...Why aven't England invaded Iran yet? Where's their imperialistic might? Oh I see..Iran is NOT a peace loving nation ala Ireland,Scotland,Wales, the Falklands - So England will actually to have to fight to win it....and we know they can't do sh!te until Bush tells his lap dog what to do.

18. Badattitude

Badattitude New Member

May 31, 2003
    Brings a tear to me eyes

19. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    Warned you - you forced me...........

This was early in the night - you can tell this because of the lack of damage in the room and the fact that they still have clothes on........

20. CherryBomb

CherryBomb Red Card

Oct 27, 2006
    La La Land
    Actually. If any ethnicity built America, beside the English, it was the Protestant Scots ("Scots-Irish aka Ulster Scots.) They were here waaaay before any of the potato starved pope worshippers landed here in desperation. In fact, a disproportionate number of US presidents are of Ulster Scot lineage.

So, to summarize, all your freedom is afforded to you by the wisdom of Ulster Scots and English protestant fanatics. That's why we don't suck. Pretty cool huh?

Blah blah blah bunch of idiotic nonsense. You don't see British whinging about all the invasions they suffered do you? Ever wonder why?

And you'd all still be worshipping wheat and dead dogs or whatever if a captured Englishman didn't bring you the Word of God.

21. CherryBomb

CherryBomb Red Card

Oct 27, 2006
    La La Land
    Sure they have. Not like they wandered up to the vastly underpopulated North when England brought industry to that otherwise Alaskan wasteland.

:rolleyes:

What are you going to do? Whinge and bitch the Protestants out? Perhaps you'll play your sad self-pitty songs so loud that you'll annoy them out.

Ahhhhhhhh poor babys. Let's all cry for the Irish. Waaaaaaaaaah! Waaaaaaaaaah! Waaaaaaaaaaaah! Everybody feel sorry for the poor poor Irish. :(

[​IMG]

22. YankHibee

YankHibee Member+

Mar 28, 2005
    indianapolis

Over half of the Highland migration to the new world came to Western Carolina (now western NC) and most of the rest went, logically, to Nova Scotia. The folk story went that there was a sign in eastern Carolina that read: "Good land to the west", but the English were illiterate so they couldn't read the sign and stayed in that part of the state and the west was settled by the Scots.

23. RichardL

RichardL BigSoccer Supporter

May 2, 2001
    Berkshire
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I have to commend you. You've done an excellent job of convincing people you are a moron (specifically the knee-jerk anti-English plastic paddy type moron thay you don't like yourself). Unfortunately convincing people that you aren't a moron could prove more difficult. Still, if it makes you proud...

24. RichardL

RichardL BigSoccer Supporter

May 2, 2001
    Berkshire
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    really? You can trace you family tree back several thousand years? That's quite an achievement. Well done!

25. Dyvel

Dyvel Member+

Jul 24, 1999
    The dog end of a day gone by
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    It's not a ripoff quote it's the exact quote. Stop being so sensitive and go find your sense of humour.