How do you allow God Save the Queen to be sung ?

Discussion in 'Ireland: NSR' started by Badattitude, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Badattitude

Badattitude New Member

May 31, 2003
    I expect tee Shirts for this as well...
    The European colonization of the Americas decimated the populations and cultures of the Native Americans. During the fifteenth through nineteenth centuries, their populations were ravaged by disease, displacement, enslavement, internal warfare, as well as conflicts with European explorers and colonists.

2. Badattitude

Badattitude New Member

May 31, 2003
    When people are out of their depth, they often stamp their feet for attention.

3. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    [​IMG]

Woo-hoo, balloons!!!! This thread is already the better for it.

4. Mobile

Mobile New Member

Jul 29, 2002
    Melbourne
    So the US were just 'moving Indians' whereas the big, nasty, evil British Empire* was responsible for pretty much everything bad that has ever happened in the world, including slavery, the genocide of the Native Americans, the sinking of the Titanic, the eruption of Mount Vesuvius and the death of Bambi's Mum.

Thanks for clearing that up.

* By 'British Empire', I actually of course mean 'England'

5. theworm2345

theworm2345 Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    They, and most of the rest of Western Europe did the same thing to Africans, does that mean no A Portuguesa, Marcha Real, or La Marseillaise should be played against any African teams?
    That was sad...damn English, also don't forget the Holocaust too, right (I think I learned they were actually aiding Hitler behind our backs)?

6. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    [​IMG]

An English balloon!! Even better.........

7. theworm2345

theworm2345 Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    I'm confused, which one is the problem?
    [​IMG] or
    [​IMG]

8. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    So, it was the English, in Croke Park, with God Save The Queen.

Do I win?

9. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    Now I realize that it could have been the Wolfe Tones with A Nation Once Again in a bar watching a Celtic game, but if it was, they'd blame the English anyway.......That should get me second place, right?

10. Badattitude

Badattitude New Member

May 31, 2003
    Did I say that? I said you started it which you did , just admit it, as I can admit we carried it on, wrongly as well.
    And please no Bambi references - we still cannot believe you did that :(

11. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    They're small, but, here, have a Cross of St. George's balloon...

[​IMG]

12. Swab the poopdeck

Swab the poopdeck New Member

Jun 5, 2006
    in gurland
    More likely, it was Badattitude, in the basement, with the candlestick..

13. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    FYP.......;)

14. theworm2345

theworm2345 Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Is that perhaps where his nickname (the deleted one) came from?

15. Badattitude

Badattitude New Member

May 31, 2003
    [​IMG]

16. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    Cake! That's what this thread needs now. A good Wolfe Tones cake.

[​IMG]

Mmmmm-hmmm, loves me a good Wolfe Tones cake, I do......

17. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    Still waiting for the strippers and midgets; the strippers are bringing the blow, but I just know the damn midgets will have downed all the beer before they get here. Damned midgets.

18. Badattitude

Badattitude New Member

May 31, 2003
    Love love love it....so badly you can't be bothered with the thread that you can't stop checking it...you've posted more than anyone....sucked you in like an amateur...keep taking that chum lad - ze fishing be good here.

19. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    Well, whaddya know? The midgets didn't drink the beer, but the strippers did do all the blow. Damned strippers. But on the other hand, they have agreed to sing God Save The Queen. Time for pizza.

20. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    Woo-hoo!! Balloons, beer, midgets, strippers and pizza on the way. Party's almost ready. Damn! Whiskey......

21. Leto

Leto New Member

Aug 23, 2001
    Donegal,Ireland
    Time for bed, methinks.

22. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    Ah, Holy Mother Of God....what a clusterfuck this party's turned into, just like this thread....I got whiskey and the pizza was delivered; the midgets ripped into the booze and started chasing the strippers around. Right now there's one on top of the bookshelves throwing pizza at two of the strippers and two more are chasing the cat around the kitchen trying to force feed him beer.

The strippers didn't do all the blow and shared it with some of the midgets who are now racing around the living room naked. Naked midgets...*shudder*

About 3 of the other strippers are in the second bedroom making out with the pizza boy and I'm trying to get one midget down from the bookshelves while also trying to unclog the fan 'cause it has a bra wrapped around it. Ever seen the Gremlins' party?.......

The neighbor who came over to complain is probably doing something illegal lying half in and half out of the closet with one of the female midgets and my dog and I think there's a stripper in the back there too.......and there go the bookshelves, crashing down midget, books and all - How the fuck do you get so much pizza on the ceiling? - lying amongst the Steinbeck and Fitzgerald, he looks more drunk than injured especially because he hasn't let go of the whiskey bottle. And now he's quoting Keats to the ugliest stripper.....

There are 2 strippers singing God Save The Queen while doing lots of blow. Ever heard God Save The Queen on coke? They have it down, all four verses to one minute and they're trying to beat that record..........oh-oh...beer delivery.

Well, that's another delivery boy who'll not be leaving the house anytime soon......Holy Mother Of God!! And it's far from finished. It would never have been like this if it had been the Wolfe Tones......

23. theworm2345

theworm2345 Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Throw in Hawthorne and de Tocqueville and you have my American Literature class here, please, please, please dont bring that on here, I hate those books (especially de Tocqueville)...too much symbolism in there (not in de Tocqueville so much) that I am too thick to get
    I prefer
    [​IMG]
    P.S. Leto, I have found that Samarkand does not sleep
    P.P.S. There is a guy named Beetlejuice here in America you can hire for Midget Wrestling (or boxing maybe) and Midget tossing, may I suggest that for your next party?

24. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    The entire house has just been put on the No Fly List. Even the four delivery people. Curses......

25. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    Well, 2 hours in and it's not getting any quieter. The ceiling fan finally gave up the ghost, fell in slow motion but did manage to clip the cat who was running away from a coke fiend midget. I can see upstairs through the hanging wires.

Johnny Cash's Greatest Hits are getting their third go around and the neighbor has finally surfaced from the closet with a stripper with a broken front tooth. Don't ask. The pizza delivery boy has been fired, but two strippers have hired him as their personal assistant. As I write, there are 2 naked midgets pillow fighting on the shoulders of the beer delivery boy and the second pizza delivery guy. Feathers everywhere, but I know there's a live chicken in here somewhere - I can hear him. The cat has figured out that if it stays more than 5 feet above ground, no midgets.

In the center of the main room there is a midget and stripper fighting. The midget is stamping on the stripper's feet and throwing in the odd kick, while the stripper is walloping the midget on the head with a torn phone book. They are shouting at each other. The midget is bellowing "Red" and the stripper "Black", I think. Don't ask me it makes no sense, but the stripper, Ginger is naked now and I see where she gets her name. Maybe red has got to do with her color?

"Black!" she's screaming; "Red!" Jerome (don't ask) is shouting while getting a very nasty kick in. Ginger shouts again, "Black!" but wait, no I have it wrong - Johnny Cash is so loud and he's going down down down into that burning ring of fire - she's not shouting "Black!" It's "Jack!" Strange, the midget is definitely Jerome - I'm on first name terms with just about everyone except the passed out midget and stripper beside the vaccuum cleaner. "Red!" Jerome hollers again. And you know in between songs, I figured it out. He's not shouting "Red!" at all.

And it all makes sense when they scream at each other simultaneously, why, it's.....it's......it's................"Threadjack!"