Honduras Vs Mexico WCQ 11/19/08

Discussion in 'CONCACAF' started by jcvf90, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Go back and watch games from 1982.......since that was the last time Honduras qualified to the World Cup

2. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    Don't wanna be a sourpuss but to this day, Honduras hasn't been able to win in Mexico.

Until that happens all this talk is meaningless, we won at home, you won at home. In the end, we both go to the next round.

Your team has been able to stay focused and humble, don't lose that now because it could be very dangerous.

3. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    I though it was even but honduras won. Some of ur countrymates cant lose gracefully like I did when we lost or like u did right now.
    Now i cant wait to play again next year at least two games between us plus watever happens in Copa de oro we could play each other a potential 4 times next year, at least two.

4. Ronaldinho11

Ronaldinho11 Red Card

Jul 28, 2003
    San Pedro Sula
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    I dont know why ramon nunez didnt start, i think he does a better job than rambo.. well maybe not a better job, but he sure as hell was more productive in this round of qualifying with 3 goals in back to back games.

5. Ronaldinho11

Ronaldinho11 Red Card

Jul 28, 2003
    San Pedro Sula
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    or i could just watch this repeat on telemundo on saturday... oh wait, since mexico lost they prolly wont show it :(

6. vanbasten9 redded

Nov 13, 2008
    Club:
    Newark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    both should of been on the field.:)

7. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    yup you can watch our own goal qualify Honduras

8. Ronaldinho11

Ronaldinho11 Red Card

Jul 28, 2003
    San Pedro Sula
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    haha sure, and i could also watch the M.O.T.M for mexico being an argentine, and the other player who got seemingly close to scoring be uruguayan.. and the list goes on.

9. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    will today be a national holiday in Honduras?

10. DCatracho17

DCatracho17 Member

Jan 12, 2006
    Chicago,USA
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Lets thank the mexican defense for their contribution......

11. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Like I said this game was a do or die for you guys not for us, stop playing victims.

honduras did not do shit and own goal Y celebran como que son campeones del mundo.

funny all of the sudden you are not getting your panties twisted.

So much for honduras having more class than mexico, way to boo the anthem and its nice you guys got the whole stadium to do it cute.

Also way to cherry pick my post pendejos.
    Partido regalado jajajajajajajajajajaja bailen punta sean alegres porque Honduras no metio ningun gol.

12. DCatracho17

DCatracho17 Member

Jan 12, 2006
    Chicago,USA
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Who knows maybe ......

13. catrachogol

catrachogol New Member

Mar 6, 2008
    actually, we qualified ahead of mexico because we were able to actually win on someone elses turf. Mexico could not win one away game. That was the difference. Honduras 12 points Mexico 10 points Jamaica 12 points ... read it and swallow

14. Ronaldinho11

Ronaldinho11 Red Card

Jul 28, 2003
    San Pedro Sula
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    i was trying to quote the guy above you in my reply but you replied so i edited it. and no todays just another day, its a soccer game idiot.. and last time i checked you guys were the "self proclaimed kings of the region" who can't beat the U.S. anywhere.. and got sonned back to mexico tonight. no national holiday as you mentioned... just happy we beat you queers ;)

15. DCatracho17

DCatracho17 Member

Jan 12, 2006
    Chicago,USA
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    And again lets Thank the Mexican defense for their contribution in this Victory.... wow Mexico hasnt beat Honduras in Honduras since 94....

and as far as booing the National anthem its only fair we do it since you guys did us the favor in Mexico city.

16. Hector_Huerta

Hector_Huerta Member

May 2, 2007
    Espn

two dont make it right. Just shows class right there

17. catrachogol

catrachogol New Member

Mar 6, 2008
    hey ... i bet it hurts to see us celebrate ... jajaj. just like those two sore looser mexicans that decided to foul hard at the end. typical mexican reaction when they are loosing. they did the same thing to jamaica as they lost.

18. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    why bring up the US?

last time I checked it was Mexico vs Honduras

19. Ronaldinho11

Ronaldinho11 Red Card

Jul 28, 2003
    San Pedro Sula
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    honduras did not do shit yet won the game, man you make soccer sound so easy... next thing you know youll have puerto rico and cuba beating ya'll lol... and as for class, i meant the players obviously idiot.. who cares if the fans boo the anthem i'd boo too, i could care less about your team of "superstars" team of "kings" who slid away with 1 point in 3 away games against the "horrid" sides concacaf has to offer in Faitelsons point of view..

funny because not just all of a sudden, but thorughout this whole discussion, there has been no panty twisting...

its funny cus we didnt score yet still won, i say you guys castrate osorio, cuz the way you guys are coming at me i know youre filled with anger inside.

honduras 12
    mejicas 10
    jam 10

thank god for the goal differential :rolleyes:

20. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    no world cup since 82

read it and swallow it

21. Ronaldinho11

Ronaldinho11 Red Card

Jul 28, 2003
    San Pedro Sula
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    because i can bring up whoever the hell i feel like, who are you?

22. catrachogol

catrachogol New Member

Mar 6, 2008
    i also did not think that was right ... but hey, what can you do? When Mexico did it back then it was really the first time that I can recall that it was done to our national anthem. Today, was the first time I saw us doing the same.

23. Ronaldinho11

Ronaldinho11 Red Card

Jul 28, 2003
    San Pedro Sula
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    look bro im going to sleep.. im wasting my time with you since you gotta get the last word and you'll prolly be on bigsoccer till 3 am tryna talk down your defeat, its prolly tough to sleep right now.. sweet dreams, hope you dream with osorio.. haha

24. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    hahahha

obsession at it's finest

25. catrachogol

catrachogol New Member

Mar 6, 2008
    whatever dude ... go back to your tequila