Hey Heinrichs....lose a damn match already!!!

Discussion in 'Women's Fans and More' started by FearM9, Oct 2, 2002.

1. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    Yes folks you read right. I want April Heinrichs and the USWNT to lose a damn match. And no not one in some far flung locale like Portugal or China...but right here in the good ol' U.S. of freaking A and on national TV!!!

I don't think I can speak for all the Heinrichs bashers on BigSoccer...but I must say it's been way too damn long since I've spewed vile hatred for her. You know who we are...we're the chodes that actually ENJOY watching the USWNT lose instead of win. C'mon...when was the last time we saw a USWNT on the boob tube!? We need a loss so the April bashers like me can come out of the closet again. I know we are just chomping at the bit for her to fail in one nonimportant game. Oh sure we can talk smack about her camp selections. Solo? Fair? But that gets old after a while. What doesn't get old is saying "Die April Die!!!" or "Heinrichs and the feds are setting up the USWNT for failure in the 2003 WWC" or "The rest of the world is catching up" blah blah blah. C'mon April give us something to bitch about!!! Lose to Canada. Draw with Mexico. Do something other than win all the damn time! All this winning sucks cuz it's showing us idiots that yes, you may be a decent coach and yes you and the USWNT does have a good chance of winning the 2003 WWC. Us April haters HATE, and I mean HATE, being proved wrong.

C'mon Ms. Heinrichs...lose one for us!!!

2. piper

piper New Member

Fear, you been smokin' hashish today?

3. Alana1079

Alana1079 New Member

Jun 9, 2002
    Backwoods, Florida
    Oh come on, pimp. Admit it, that was funny. :D And I'm sure it made Fear feel better...

4. *Crazy_Chastain*

*Crazy_Chastain* New Member

Mar 19, 2000
    Florida
    I'll feel better when he changes his avatar! :p

5. CRays6

CRays6 New Member

Sep 8, 2001
    When they interviewed her on the bench, I swear she belched.........

6. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    Brownies laced with hash :D :p (remember the classic Barney Miller episode when everybody was tripping out on 'em after somebody brought them into the station?)

Paul

7. ah yes, april hate.

I myself, want her to die a slow and painful death that starts off with someone peeling all the skin off her body and then melting her muscles with a cattle prod. and then dip her in an ant bed and have her scream and watch herself die.

WAIT did i just say that out loud.

I'm really not a violent person....

really.

8. soccerobsessee9

soccerobsessee9 New Member

Jul 18, 2002
    Rensselaer, Indiana

Good LORD, that was a bit much...
    Yikes.
    How long've you been thinking about saying that!? LOL.

9. MIAfanatic9

MIAfanatic9 New Member

Aug 20, 1999
    22/f NYC
    april...

I still dont like her at all. Ever since she took over I don't know the USWNT doesn't have that same "spirit" (i cant think of the right word right now) that they had before she came into the picture. Tony was the best!

10. piper

piper New Member

LMAO

You make Jeffery Dahmer sound like he'd make a good babysitter.

:p

11. piper

piper New Member

Re: april...

And DAMN TONY straight to hell for leaving the team before the Oly's.

:mad:

12. lol nah that was just spur of the moment i can think of those fast.. look:

I wish someone would hang her upside down from a power line and dip her in honey and let the bees sting her until she is blue.... then break the pole so the power lines fall to the ground with her on them and then electricute her ass. and if that wasnt enough to finish her off.. I'd light her hand on fire, poke out one of her eyeballs and make her watch her hand burn with the other eye.

see.. nothing to it.

13. M9fanatic

M9fanatic Member

Oct 31, 2000
    North Side.
    Nice venting Fear!

Yeah you know what I miss?
    Comments like "At this rate we might not even qualify for the Cup."

We need to loose to Canada again. Then you'll get your wish Fear. Oh a loss to Canada would keep us busy till the season starts. And it would make the "blame it on April" banter lively.

Remember when we used to blame the Firestone thing on her too? Ah those were the days!

Oooh I know she needs to cut one of the current fan favorites! That would be swell, huh?

But apparently we do have something to bitch about. Apperently the current cause celeb is to blame her and the USSF for booking games with crapy teams. See this is making it way to easy and it's not giving our girls a real test.

14. *Crazy_Chastain*

Mar 19, 2000
    Florida
    Re: Nice venting Fear!

yup...that was miasman!

or if she cut Lorrie Fair...that would keep me crackin comments and laughing for a good few weeks.

15. Mike Lane

Mike Lane New Member

Jan 3, 2001
    Atlanta
    (1) She's got great players (well... and then there's Fair), who can't easily lose.

(2) She's still a jerk. The players would be better of without her.

16. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    The problem with April is...

She comes across as if she had a choice to either win or prove the way she does things is the only way to go, results be damned, she'd choose the latter. Kind of like Andy Reid of the Eagles. The decisions she's made when it comes to inviting players to the various training camps before major competitions suggest a good ol' girl network instead of picking the elite of her country's soccer crop.

Maybe it will take a loss next autumn in China (and then April will be 0-fer-2 in big ticket events) for folks to realize that Lauren Gregg should have taken over the reins from DiCicco when he was forced out by USSF.

Paul

17. AB1FAN

AB1FAN New Member

Sep 11, 2001
    whereever I want
    Club:
    FFC Turbine Potsdam
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: The problem with April is...

thank god she isn't.

18. piper

piper New Member

Is that a "Thank God" Gregg hasn't?

19. AB1FAN

AB1FAN New Member

Sep 11, 2001
    whereever I want
    Club:
    FFC Turbine Potsdam
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yes.

20. *Crazy_Chastain*

Mar 19, 2000
    Florida
    why?

21. AB1FAN

AB1FAN New Member

Sep 11, 2001
    whereever I want
    Club:
    FFC Turbine Potsdam
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    too many reasons i don't wanna get into. you can im me beth if you wanna know.

22. CRays6

CRays6 New Member

Sep 8, 2001
    I think they should give her job to Jerry Smith.

23. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    He's got the U21's right now. Heinrichs contract is up after the 2004 WWC I believe. Errr maybe it was through 2005. Anyhoo...I wouldn't be suprised if he takes over the reins within the next ten years or so.

Ehhh but then again Dino has been April's assistant this past year (can't remember if he was the assistant in 2001). So maybe he is ready to jump from UNC to the USWNT.

Ya' know...I caught some flack from some of the April Supporter's when I started a "Who will coach the USWNT next" thread a while ago.

24. CRays6

CRays6 New Member

Sep 8, 2001
    Does Ape ever smile?

25. AB1FAN

AB1FAN New Member

Sep 11, 2001
    whereever I want
    Club:
    FFC Turbine Potsdam
    Nat'l Team:
    United States