Hexagonal Schedule Released

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by eltapatio, Jul 8, 2016.

1. eltapatio

eltapatio Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Guadalajara
    LGRod repped this.
  2. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Mexico has a potentially hard start with away games to the US and Panama and a home game that is possibly behind closed doors because our fans can't be bothered to stop with the grito.

3. Miguel Myers

Miguel Myers Member+

Dec 3, 2011
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Low 40's, can reach snowfall

4. ninjew

ninjew Member+

Oct 14, 2009
    Discordia 2.0
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    They really banning the stadium? So stupid.

5. thedragonrik58

thedragonrik58 Member+

Los Angeles Football Club
    Mexico
    Jul 5, 2011
    Palmdale
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Political Correctness at its finest...[emoji57] [emoji35] [emoji49] [emoji107]

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Majin, GrandeSoccer and Hecho en Chivas repped this.
  6. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
  7. El Chanclas

El Chanclas Member+

Nov 21, 2008
    Does anyone know what ended up happening to the Russian, English and French federations after the violence that their fans caused? I would imagine assault and battery are far worse than a bunch of drunken fans screaming something that is debatable whether or not it is a truly homophobic slur. I'm old school, fan abuse unless it's physical really doesn't bother me. I understand why people get offended, but, to me, I guess bans and things of that nature seem disproportionate, especially when teams may not exercise that much control over fan behavior.

It's called FOOTBALL repped this.
  8. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    WTF, has the Mexican gay community itself come out to say they're offended. It's just a f'in word, get over it. It's not even a gay slur, they're just calling the GK a bitch, not a homo.

I hope we stomp the nads in Columbus in Nov, it'll be 3 days after Trump loses, so I hope Mexicans are amped about filling that stadium up and being as loud as possible. The ridiculous methods the nad fed uses to keep Mexicans out of that game, are retarded. First sale to Crew ST holders, then to the spastic outlaws, then what, people with names like Johnson and McCann. They should be embarrassed to go thru such methods to avoid us like a bunch of cowards. Grow a set, Nad Fed, and make tix available to everyone right off the bat, don't be scared little sissies.

Majin, Robertinho21, ShockMaster and 9 others repped this.
  9. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    The difference being that Mexico keeps getting sanctioned and things persist or they do it even worse. (Also the fact that most of the fighting happened outside UEFA's jurisdiction aka:stadiums) I don't think Mexico and the fans can say they weren't warned.

10. ninjew

ninjew Member+

Oct 14, 2009
    Discordia 2.0
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Russia and Croatia got fined by UEFA I believe. But only for the fighting/violence inside the stadiums. I don't think FIFA has done a thing tho (I could be wrong).

I'm also of the opinion that people should be able to scream whatever they want a sporting events (like football not golf and such cause that's not the type of sport where it's allowed) as long s they're not physically hurting anyone. I'd never yell that shit but that's my choice.

11. eltapatio

eltapatio Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Guadalajara
    The schedule kind of reminds me of the first Sven games in the Hex. Hope it doesn't go that way.

LGRod repped this.
  12. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    #12 Baysic, Jul 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    lol lets put this into perspective.....were about to get the type of sanction teams get when people get beat up/killed outside statidum......for yelling a word.....c'mon bruuuuuh <_<

Piedraias, Majin, ShockMaster and 9 others repped this.
  13. Colima24

Colima24 Member+

Jul 28, 2005
    Villa de Alvarez
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    You gonna go and represent, broski?

Don Boppero 3000 repped this.
  14. Miguel Myers

Miguel Myers Member+

Dec 3, 2011
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I'm already preparing

15. LGRod

LGRod Member+

Mexico
    Aug 14, 2010
    Listenin to Los Bookies
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Not surprised, since FIFA are giving the world cup to a country where many workers have died building the stadiums..

Robertinho21 and Mr. Pink repped this.
  16. SGuerrilla

SGuerrilla Member+

Sep 8, 2014
    en la cueva
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Where its illegal to be gay

Also Russia, where gays are routinely beaten.

17. ninjew

ninjew Member+

Oct 14, 2009
    Discordia 2.0
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Monica.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Baysic, thedragonrik58 and LGRod repped this.
  18. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    FIFA is run by a bunch of corrupted hypocrites

19. Skadrist

Skadrist Member+

Oct 4, 2007
    El Norte
    People should show turn their backs on the FIFA anthem and display banners of gay bashed Russians or the names of the dead migrant workers in Qatar.

Hecho en Chivas repped this.
  20. DaTruth

DaTruth Member+

Jul 15, 2007
    IE, Cali
    I'm gonna look for a meme of this sht. fine mexico for a word, but are ok with ppl dying.

21. eltapatio

eltapatio Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Guadalajara
    La Selección Nacional podría salir del Estadio Azteca para jugar el Hexagonal rumbo a Rusia 2018.

Decio de María, presidente de la FMF, aceptó que existe esa posibilidad por una cuestión de rendimiento físico, ya que la mayoría de los convocados regularmente juegan a nivel del mar.

"Siempre hay una posibilidad. En el tema de dónde jugar, siempre es donde se acomoda uno mejor, la altura, antes era un beneficio para nosotros y ahora tiene un costo porque la mitad del equipo viene del nivel del mar. Se evaluará en su momento", apuntó.

"El jugar en la altura tiene un punto que hay que ser evaluado físicamente".

http://www.cancha.com/aplicacionesl...7eb94072b&ta=0dfdbac11765226904c16cb9ad1b2efe

SGuerrilla repped this.
  22. Panfilo

Panfilo Member+

May 9, 2003
    INLAND EMPIRE
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I said that years ago.

There is no altitude advantage if most of your starters play in Europe.

Monterrey and Torreon should be the home of the team. I'd say TJ but the artificial turf kills any chance. Veracruz can get pretty raucous they should try that place also.

23. SGuerrilla

SGuerrilla Member+

Sep 8, 2014
    en la cueva
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Estadio BBVA and Omnilife would be nice.

24. AMLO2018

AMLO2018 Member+

Mexico
    Jul 12, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Tigres's stadium & Estadio Jalisco plz

DankYummy repped this.
  25. Regi0

Regi0 Member

Aug 11, 2011
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Will Tapatios even fill Omni at 50%?:ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness, I really hope they go through with this. Attendance has been down at CDMX (haven't been selling out in '10 cycle). Fans at Azteca aren't the same. I don't see as much ethusiam and fans are too quick to turn on the team. Look at games from '10 cycle and you will see the difference in atmosphere. We were not even doing well then and yet Azteca was still our fortress. Also altitude is no longer an advantage for.

Even though Omnilife and BBVA are the clear candidates (best stadiums in the country, largest markets after CDMX, and better economies so tickets can be set higher than other province cities) I would still like to see the team play in cities with a proven fan base like Leon.

Also take advantage of the weather. Imagine a day game in Monterrey or Torreon.:eek:

Another thing I would like to see is an organized barra for the selection. If the team every comes to MTY, I would love for la addicion and libre lokos to join for the national team. We haven't had a qualifier since '06 cycle vs a mediocre TyT.

LGRod repped this.