Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by Insigne24, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Insigne24

Insigne24 New Member

Mar 5, 2013
    Cincinnati,OH
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Recently found this forum and I can't wait to start posting and sharing my thoughts with the community.

I am a high school footballer living in Ohio, USA. I play Left Back and Left Mid. I have been playing football/soccer since I was 6. I am a considerably good player, but most of what I know has been self taught because my parents never wanted to pay for club football, which I understand. I have recently had a chance to play for a new team that travels around to different states to play. The scouts were at my last game and they talked to my friend and the other teams goalie. He asked my friend if he knew of any good Left Backs and he told them about me. They said they will be coming to the fields to hopefully see us again. I know this sounds kind of arrogant, but you have to understand that this is the best chance I have had for soccer in my life. I mean I play Varsity high school, but going out of state would be great!

Fedez repped this.
  2. Fedez

Fedez New Member

Mar 2, 2013
    Aosta
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Hi Insigne 24, i'm also a boy playing football as a child, more precisely since i was four years, i'm a central mildfielder or a playmaker. I'm curious about one thing, which team strongly maintain deep roots scouts who have been called?

3. anny1314

anny1314 New Member

Apr 17, 2013
    Club:
    3 de Febrero
    Hello,Dealam.com is a professional company which help shoppers to save money. We have many hot deals, discount deals and counpon codes. You can choose what you need here! Hope you enjoy our site, if you like it, please vote for us and recommend us to your friends!

4. lamho002

lamho002 New Member

Apr 25, 2013
    Club:
    Everton FC
    goiod morning

5. eric18

eric18 New Member

Apr 26, 2013
    welcome mate

6. eric18

eric18 New Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Excellent comment. I like

7. s7kru

s7kru Red Card

Dec 13, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  8. giaggia90

giaggia90 Member

May 2, 2013
    torino
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Hi
    you have the same name of the star of italian soccer "lorenzo insigne"....good luck for you football carrer!!!!!

9. Leveria

Leveria New Member

May 5, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Hello Insigne24.

I must say I see a lot of similarities between us two. I'm a Finland-born UK citizen studying overseas and I got into football about the same age as you. Rough play and whatnot, it's good to know that someone out there's been going through similar circumstances as I do and heck, we both play on the left flank.

Great to know you, hope we all can get along well, and welcome, although I'm more of a newcomer than you.

10. Connor Cairaschi

Connor Cairaschi New Member

May 28, 2013
    Club:
    Bristol City FC
  11. rabustam04

rabustam04 Member

May 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador