Hazard Warning Signs - The Chelsea Transfer Thread

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Kerry Dixon's Boots, Jul 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StamfordBridgeLions

Chelsea FC
    Sep 4, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Thomas Lemar (AM/LW) is being offered around either for sale or for a six month loan with an obligation to buy. Arsenal are likely unimpressed with the €60M asking price or loan deal of €5M with the obligation to buy in the summer which will put them off - they may look to asking for a loan with an option to buy but Atletico want him off the books. Has also been offered to Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs. England is attractive because of the high fees. Those hawking him around will next look to Germany before thinking about Italy. Ideally, Atletico want their money back.

Chelsea have signed Tariq Lamptey to a long-term contract.

Giroud to Spurs?

lobomojo repped this.
  2. StamfordBridgeLions

Chelsea FC
    Sep 4, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    RB Leipzig are reportedly eyeing Krzysztof Piatek as Zlatan has arrived at the San Siro. Meaning TImo Werner to Chelsea?

Yes, it is a long shot.

3. lobomojo

lobomojo Member+

Chelsea, Gillingham
    Jul 17, 2004
    Freedom
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    #3053 lobomojo, Jan 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
    JimWharton repped this.
  4. Brock Hannsen

Brock Hannsen Member+

Feb 3, 2014
    Hartford, CT
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Can we extend James to like, 2028?

Blueallthru and lobomojo repped this.
  5. StamfordBridgeLions

Chelsea FC
    Sep 4, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Swansea City will sign Conor Gallagher on loan after Chelsea recalled the midfielder from Charlton Athletic.

Swansea have already signed two of Gallagher's Under-17 World Cup-winning team-mates this month in Rhian Brewster and Marc Guehi.

Chelsea are unlikely to exercise their £40m buy-back option for Dutch defender Nathan Ake, 24.

6. truefan420

truefan420 Member+

May 30, 2010
    oakland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  7. StamfordBridgeLions

Chelsea FC
    Sep 4, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Could it be true? West Ham are planning a loan bid for Ross Barkley, 26, who played under Hammers boss David Moyes at Everton. :thumbsup:

8. truefan420

truefan420 Member+

May 30, 2010
    oakland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Please be true

9. Brock Hannsen

Brock Hannsen Member+

Feb 3, 2014
    Hartford, CT
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I was never all that excited about Giroud as a player. He had moments, but almost every player does. Won Europa and FA Cup with us. And won the World Cup while a Chelsea player, which is crazy that he was so involved with that French team considering their depth of talent.

This makes me think we have a replacement lined up, unless we're ok with staying with just Tammy and Michy until the summer.

10. lobomojo

lobomojo Member+

Chelsea, Gillingham
    Jul 17, 2004
    Freedom
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    #3060 lobomojo, Jan 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    Chelsea, (finally must be reading my blog)supposedly in the group hunting Cavani on a summer free, or a deal this winter but PSG supposedly wants 25 million for a 33 year old who will be free in summer:eek::rolleyes: He would be perfect as a Winter stop gap and compliment to Tammy to work with James crosses and teach Tammy some tricks.

And supposedly lead race for PSG wonder-youngster Kays Ruiz-Atil and Lille's 20yo Soumare

and/or supposedly Roman wants Sublime Sancho now cost be damned to replace Willian long term as he will only be offered 1 year deal, not locking him up for two would be incredibly stupid and short-sighted by Board, (since they read my Blog now) they could still flog him for cash after another year as he looks to keep fit and good speed for awhile.

"supposedly" the Pee Wee word of day

[​IMG]

11. lobomojo

lobomojo Member+

Chelsea, Gillingham
    Jul 17, 2004
    Freedom
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Think we mis-used, underplayed him a bit last year in a system he was better suited for, than a Hazard-9, AND also think Lamp has under-used him a bit, though he does not fit into his system, but would have perhaps fit more this year against Bus-Parkers, especially with James, with, or in relief of Tammy especially when Tammy had the knock.

But not the First team stud super star striker we have needed since Costa effed off.

12. truefan420

truefan420 Member+

May 30, 2010
    oakland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    With Young headed to Inter I doubt Alonso gets sold to them. They likely didn’t want to pay the Conte tax to Roman.

13. StamfordBridgeLions

Chelsea FC
    Sep 4, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    #3063 StamfordBridgeLions, Jan 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
    Timo Werner to Chelsea looking intriguing but not until the summer.

Things quiet. Giroud. Chillwell. Sancho. All the usual suspects. Nothing new to report.

14. Brock Hannsen

Brock Hannsen Member+

Feb 3, 2014
    Hartford, CT
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Moses was/is Conte's next choice, anyway. Alonso is too expensive with the new contract he just signed.

15. truefan420

truefan420 Member+

May 30, 2010
    oakland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Has there been rumors? Didn’t see anything

16. Brock Hannsen

Brock Hannsen Member+

Feb 3, 2014
    Hartford, CT
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation...es-back-on-contes-radar-at-inter-milan-report

how bad is inter's defensive issues that they're going after moses and young.

I really hope inter/conte beat juve this season. I know conte took us for the 26m with all the legal stuff, but he had a right to it. we signed the contract.

sarri didn't really do anything to hurt us...he got us into the CL and won europa. he just rubbed me the wrong way.

Wrath repped this.
  17. Yahtzee

Yahtzee Member+

Nov 4, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Eh... Conte looked like he had basically given up in that second season. Disgruntled, made enemies with players (notably Costa).. having to compensate someone that much is a joke.

18. Brock Hannsen

Brock Hannsen Member+

Feb 3, 2014
    Hartford, CT
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Yeah, I know...I thought about all that.

It is a joke, but it was a contract we agreed to.

Yahtzee repped this.
  19. Kazuma

Kazuma Member+

Chelsea
    Jul 30, 2007
    Detroit
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Yeah but we still won a trophy. Jose's last season on the other hand. I liked Conte, the guy managed to make Victor Moses look like Cafu.

Sarri, I didn't mind, but it was just not a good fit for anyone. Seeing him look at his Europa League medal though, was wholesome.

Wrath repped this.
  20. Yahtzee

Yahtzee Member+

Nov 4, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Let's be real about this though. Moses looked like that for 16 games and Conte's brilliance lasted half a season at best. That system got found out pretty quickly and we can thank Hazard for dragging us to that title. Credit to everyone involved though.

Grateful for both of their contributions, happy that we went separate ways as Frank feels the most right and the most level a manager than we've had since Carlo. I can see him being our manager for years to come. Could not say the same about Conte, Sarri, Jose, etc.

21. Sarcasm Bot

Sarcasm Bot Member+

Nov 4, 2014
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    A little late on all of this, but I would absolutely be shocked if we sell David Alaba. He's probably the second most important player in the Bayern team behind Lewandowski and he's been made the leader of the defence by Hansi Flick. He is also settling into a CB role, which he seems to enjoy playing.

His contract situation is a little volatile, but I think we'll extend him and promise him the captain's armband once Neuer moves on. Not that I think it's a guarantee he stays, but it would take two arms and legs to take him away from Munich.

Brock Hannsen and Blueallthru repped this.
  22. Brock Hannsen

Brock Hannsen Member+

Feb 3, 2014
    Hartford, CT
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Totally agree with this. I think it's to get some leverage for a new contract.

23. Yahtzee

Yahtzee Member+

Nov 4, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Shhhh... let me dream..

24. Sarcasm Bot

Sarcasm Bot Member+

Nov 4, 2014
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    dream about other players.