Hasler Question

Discussion in 'Toronto FC' started by FireJuveChelsea, Jul 20, 2018.

1. FireJuveChelsea

Dec 7, 2012
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Hi Everyone,

I'm a Fire fan and I come in peace....first off good luck tomorrow against us. Should be an interesting game as we are struggling despite getting okay results and I know you guys have struggled but I expect you to turn it around soon...just hopefully not against us ;)......anyways I was wondering what can we expect from Hasler and what did he normally play for you guys? Our back line is pretty weak so did he primary play as a defender? Or we have issues at #10, is or can he play an attacking mid? Thanks guys.

Polygong repped this.
  2. adrenaline11

adrenaline11 Member+

Jul 29, 2010
    Toronto
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Versatile player. Has played at RB, RWB, RM and CM for us. I heard he plays as more of an 8 for his national team but he's never done that for us. He's got a nose for the ball, high work rate, but below average in terms of crossing accuracy. He's better off in an attacking role than a defensive one.

He made $80,000 last year - which is fantastic value for what he brings. But this year he's making $147,666.67 which is less of a bargain. I suspect that there's probably another shoe to drop on our end which is why the deal was consummated at this odd time, ahead of a home and home.

crazypete13 and whitbytfcfan repped this.