HASF Meeting

Discussion in 'Sporting Kansas City' started by SportingKCFan, Mar 11, 2011.

1. SportingKCFan

SportingKCFan Member

Sep 2, 2010
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Notice to all interested parties:

There will be a joint meeting of the Board of Directors and membership of the Heart of America Soccer Foundation at 6:00 pm CDT on Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at Sporting Kansas City's office at 210 W. 19th Terrace, Kansas City MO 64108 (entrance is at the back of the building).

Now that the main purpose of HASF has been fulfilled, the agenda for the meeting is to vote on a formal liquidation of the organization and determine which soccer related 501(c)(3) organization will receive the remaining funds held by HASF.

It will also be good to reminisce about the start of the organization in 2004 and the small part the organization played in getting us to this point, where in a few months we will be watching professional soccer at LIVESTRONG Sporting Park. Quite an achievement.

Hope everyone can make it.

Stan Johnston, counsel for HASF

2. musean

musean Member

Aug 26, 2004
    Kansas City
    Did not see that coming but I will try to be there. Thanks Stan.

3. rhymeorreason

rhymeorreason Member

Nov 16, 2004
    OPKS
    Rox and I have an indoor game at All-American at 6pm. Should we come afterwards?

4. SportingKCFan

SportingKCFan Member

Sep 2, 2010
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    My guess is the meeting will not last that long. If you (and anyone else) can't make it, but would like to recommend what organization should receive the funds, please free to post it here or send me a personal message.

5. SportingKCFan

SportingKCFan Member

Sep 2, 2010
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Sam just informed me that there is a sales event at Sporting KC's offices on Wednesday, so the meeting will be moved to my office at:
    1010 Walnut
    Suite 500
    Kansas City Missouri 64106

Free parking is available in our garage (One Petticoat Lane Building) on the west (left) side of Walnut between 11th and 10th street.

6. KCRovert

KCRovert BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 17, 2004
    Overland Park
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks for setting this up Stan, I should be able to attend.

Robert

7. szazzy

szazzy Member

Apr 18, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    I should be there no problem - thanks for doing this Stan!