Gustavo Rodas

Discussion in 'Peru' started by IGUANA, Oct 7, 2010.

1. IGUANA

IGUANA New Member

Sep 17, 2009
    Brasov, Romania
    Club:
    FC Steaua Bucuresti
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Hola a todos,

Me gustaria saber cuanto a pagado el Leon por Rodas, que sueldo se esta ganando, y, si alguien sabe o puede estimar, que precio tendria ahora para ser transferido. Muchas gracias en adelanto. ;)

2. AL#7

AL#7 Member+

Aug 22, 2006
    Australia
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Q2 is very hard to answer. As for Q1, I would say something under $100K.

His current value is probably from the $250k to $450k figure, assuming that the most recent successful transfer of a national league player was $1.2m for Wilmer Aguirre and $800k for Jose Fernandez.

Are you a director of Steaua?:D Any memory of John Galliquio in Dynamo Bucuresti?

3. IGUANA

IGUANA New Member

Sep 17, 2009
    Brasov, Romania
    Club:
    FC Steaua Bucuresti
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Thnx for the answers (and thank God it was in English, as I'm having some trouble writing in Spanish :D)

800k for Zlatan Fernandez seems a bit too much in my oppinion, 500k would have been much more realistic... And about Galliquio, I know he played very few matches for Dinamo, and the people there weren't too pleased, but don't remember if he actually fuked up any matches :p

About the director of Steaua part... I'd wish... at least than there would be someone with brains there. :D

4. AL#7

AL#7 Member+

Aug 22, 2006
    Australia
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    lol

I agree about Zlatan being overpriced as well. Talking about Rumania, we recently sent a player called Julio Landauri to FC Brasov. He was nothing special in Peru and probably didn't do much in Rumania seeing as he is now back in Peru.

Just out of curiosity, why the interest in Rodas? Anyways, he is bound for Alianza Lima and has reportedly signed the relevant papers already. He is considered one of the best players in the League.

5. IGUANA

IGUANA New Member

Sep 17, 2009
    Brasov, Romania
    Club:
    FC Steaua Bucuresti
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Yeah, Landauri was nothing special here either.

I'm interested in Rodas because I've seen him play and he seems awesome, and I was curious how much money Leon spent on such a good player. I'd like him to come to Steaua, of course, but it seems that no one from Romania actually has any knowledge on South America, as we just buy the crappiest players available... Maybe I should be a scout, lol :cool:

6. rick100

rick100 Member+

Jun 4, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    Alianza Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru

agree there. We have a player like guizazola that should be playing in europe playing for a second division team and then we have other players that did nothing in our local league moving to europe.

Not too long ago peru played against canada who has a lot of players playing in the mid lower leagues in europe , and guizazola , tragodara, and others looked like the ones who should be playing overseas:)

As per fernandez, i dont really think he is too expensive. He is a pretty decent striker.... 750 sounds about right , if you take into consideration he had a good copa libertadores and a good performance for the national team. He is not just a local league player

7. el Rafaa

el Rafaa Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 7, 2007
    Somewhere in MA
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru

He has definitively been a revelation with Leon this year, I think it's most likely that one of the bigger teams in Peru will scoop him up and try and sell him for a reasonable amount of money. It's hardly ever the case where teams from our "small cities" make transfers over seas.

8. IGUANA

IGUANA New Member

Sep 17, 2009
    Brasov, Romania
    Club:
    FC Steaua Bucuresti
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Yeah, true, but probably because the European clubs don't follow the small teams as they should. I'm sure several clubs keep in touch with Universitario or Alianza Lima, or with agents from those clubs, to keep an update on promising players... Of course, who would bother with Leon de Huanuco, or other small teams.

But it would be a good idea, because a smaller European team, with low finances could buy a good player from Leon with 300k-400k $, instead of buying the same player from Alianza Lima for 700k-800k. Too bad that Romanian clubs don't have a good enough infrastructure, or even wisdom to monitor the smaller South American clubs better.

9. el Rafaa

el Rafaa Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 7, 2007
    Somewhere in MA
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    I'm sure Leon Huanuco would welcome the deal "eyes' closed :D

they recently have confirmed that they closed the deal on Rodas for 2011, I'm sure Rodas welcomes the idea of playing Libertadores next year