Group D - 2018 FIFA WCQ – AFC Second Round

Discussion in 'AFC: Tournaments' started by Suren01, Jun 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #101 +PL+, Jul 14, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
    Dude you have not even qualified for play offs in past, how many WCs? I forgot what was the last time you were in world cup? in 80s!:) and also you are Suren01 so stop giving yourself rep. Iraqi section is as dead as my ex gf nanny and you are helping yourself with fake accounts! haha go to your section and have fun! you guys are butt-hurt. Your team is barely # 8 in Asia.

Do not even count your youth teams because you are notorious in using overage players and faking their age. more than half your entire squads were always in their mid 20s playing for u19 u21 and so but when they are supposed to shine in WCQs or other competition in your senior level your team is nothing but an inconsistent minnow.

Zandi360 and KiarashM repped this.
  2. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I think you are not Iranian. Are you afghani, Azerbaijani or a bitter Iraqi? reveal yourself! you behave very weird, talking some funny stuffs to make Iranians look like dumb! I highly suspect you are not Iranian.

3. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Lol you are a funny guy. First of all, Kurdiii110 is not me. Look at aliraqi sports. We are 2 different members.

Second, can't you handle someone else's opinion? The only thing people like you can do is blame and accuse others . Your friend Kiarash even went as far as laughing because Iraqi people died in a bombing. How sad is this. What kind of person are you.

It is because of guys like you that Iraqi fans hate Iran. Because of the arrogance and the hatred towards us. And even when we win, there always will be people that say that we bought the referee, or used doping to win. Come on....

Kurdii110 repped this.
  4. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Get a life man! I am not going to even answer your baseless victimization BS. You talk shit in Iranian section and go to all other sections from Koreans forum, Japanese and Australian to other Arabs to just try to cause hatred toward us. You have no life and are a liar. I have read your comments. beat it now. Done with your BS.

KiarashM repped this.
  5. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Whatever floats your boat. Just make sure you don't drop any more points in your group or else it could get ugly :thumbsup:

Kurdii110 repped this.
  6. Zandi360

Zandi360 Member+

Dec 10, 2013
    Club:
    Sepahan
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    #106 Zandi360, Jul 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
    Lmaooo kurdii, kurdi,i kurdii. If there's one delusional member that would be you, and everyone knows that. Listen to my (real) unbiased opinion:

1- Japan
    2- Korea/Iran
    3- Australia
    4- UAE
    5- Uzbekistan
    6- China
    7- KSA
    8- Qatar/Iraq

Much more accurate than your fantasy list based on your wildest dreams and world cup (aka Iraqis Asian Cup) result reliance ;)
    I think your biggest ever transfer of Ali Adnan messed up your heads a little, don't get overexcited.

And get off this thread Iraqis if you want to troll it with delusional comments, this is group D, don't make it a jungle.

Navid1337, KiarashM and +PL+ repped this.
  7. HomokHarcos

HomokHarcos Member+

Jul 2, 2014
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am really sad at the current position between the Iraqi and Iranian fans. I remember there was a time when the fans had a lot of respect for each other, even after their 2011 Asian Cup match. It's sad that this year it seems to have gone all away.

Kurdii110 repped this.
  8. Kurdii110

Kurdii110 Member

Jul 13, 2015
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Its because there were mature adults unlike delusional 15 year olds.

HomokHarcos repped this.
  9. KiarashM

KiarashM Member+

Mar 2, 2014
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    What respect?

Respect is given when it's due, let Iraq qualify for a World Cup for the first time since 1986 and then we will give credit.

10. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    #110 Suren01, Jul 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
    You mix up 2 things. Respect and credit.
    For example: Tahiti earned respect at the 2013 Confed. Cup due to their fair play despite getting trashed.

And you don't understand it do you? Iraq is the only country in the world that qualified for a World Cup without playing a game at home.

We went through wars, sanctions, corruption and despite all of this we earned good results in the past and even now.

But we already know how you are Kiarash.. You have a deep hatred towards Iraq ;)

Kurdii110 repped this.
  11. Kurdii110

Kurdii110 Member

Jul 13, 2015
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    He is mad because he has never watched his nation win a Asian Cup in his own eyes... :D
    He also says Iran hasnt lost a game against a Asian Team since 2012...Hmmm, how many times did you verse Australia? Or Japan? Yep, only South Korea...and Uzbekistan, but I guess Iraq is a inconsistent minnow, okey mate.
    Latest Iraq achievement:
    4th place in Asian Cup
    Last Iran achievement:
    Drawing Turkmenistan...

12. KiarashM

KiarashM Member+

Mar 2, 2014
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Did. Not. Read. LOL

+PL+ repped this.
  13. Football Asia

Football Asia Member

Oct 17, 2014
    Honestly I wouldn't even get negative feelings over a few guys on a forum. In general Iraqis aren't like these 2 guys. These guys have both made multiple accounts on pfdc to troll and have been banned multiple times and now they're giving Bigsoccer a go. So I wouldn't really hate Iraqi fans cuz of them they're probably just two teenagers without much to do in the summer.

KiarashM repped this.
  14. AIL1998

AIL1998 Member+

May 27, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1. He (Kiarash) is not mad of what you said.
    2. I do not disagree with you on the bolded part completely but having undefeated record against Asian teams for three years is not an achievement.
    3. Finishing 4th place in the AC never make me proud.

15. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Well.. Considering the situation (Iraq finished last in the Gulf Cup!!) it was a good result for us at the end of the day, but I agree it means nothing if we don't build on this and qualify for the World Cup.

That said, I think we will see more upsets in the coming months. This group is full of it. Turkmenistan, Oman, Guam could all snatch points of each other.

16. HomokHarcos

HomokHarcos Member+

Jul 2, 2014
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I remember before the Asian Cup Iranians wanted Iraq's WCQ matches to be held in Iran, because they said Iranians would support them, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

By the way, I do agree that making to the World Cup is more important than winning an Asian Cup.

17. Kurdii110

Kurdii110 Member

Jul 13, 2015
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    You know, its winter in Australia [emoji6]

18. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Iraq should host their own games at home, like every other country in the world. No Qatar, UAE or Iran.

To get ontopic: How do you guys think this group will turn out?

Kurdii110 repped this.
  19. Kurdii110

Kurdii110 Member

Jul 13, 2015
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    We perform better in front of a crowd. If we were to play at home, we would be doing so well...even Palestine can play ffs

20. HomokHarcos

HomokHarcos Member+

Jul 2, 2014
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I honestly can't see any team but Iran topping the group.

KiarashM repped this.
  21. Yas-The-Gunner

Aug 2, 2006
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    I am Iraqi and I admit Iran is definitely better than us. Iran would have beat us if they didn't get the red card. However we have potential to be a better team than them for sure. Sadly we suffer from a lot of bad things such as a poor domestic league with multiple postponements every week (it was even abandoned a couple of seasons ago before the end and they had to announce the winners even though there were still 10 games left), not being able to play any games in our own country and having a terrible war situation for many years in our country with even some players dying such as Mahdi Abdul Zahra, rip, and players not being able to return to Iraq in fear of death. Not many countries can achieve what we have done with these conditions.

Although Iran is better than Iraq, I lost so much respect for Iranian fans in the Asian Cup. Iran was one of the teams that I really liked aside from Iraq. I was cheering for them in the World Cup and everything. But the Asian Cup was a disgrace in my opinion. Iraq won on the complete lottery of penalty kicks yet apparently there is some sort of conspiracy to get Iran out of the tournament by AFC even though we were one kick away from losing the shootout multiple times, come on don't make me laugh. And then they started discussing moving to UEFA and joining the Nations League. The sheer patheticness of that made me laugh.

They protested the second yellow card to Pooladi but I don't see why. He put his foot into the goalkeeper unnecessarily (he wasn't going to get to that ball) and then grossly exaggerated the contact by the keeper by jumping on the floor and rolling etc. Both players (Pooladi and Jalal) deserved yellow cards, unluckily for Pooladi he already had one so it was a red. And then they started the abuse on the referee which was a disgrace, calling him corrupt, insulting him and saying he should be banned from the sport (yes they really did say this things!!) What a joke. We were enjoying a hard-earned victory, meanwhile people on the Iranian forums were laughing at the deaths of Iraqi people at the hands of ISIS. That is truly sick.

They were threatening to protest outside the stadium in the semifinals, then celebrating like sore losers when South Korea and UAE defeated us, meanwhile insulting Iraqi fans on their forums. And for what? What did we do wrong? We celebrated a historic achievement for our country. It's not like the Iraqi fans made Ben Williams send Pooladi off.

And don't even get me started on the doping issue of Alaa Abdulzahra. Apparently the Iranians knew about this for many months but only mentioned it after they were defeated. Coincidence? And then it was found to be unfounded. Iranian fans acted disgracefully after this match and it disappointed me so much. Some Iraqi fans also acted disgracefully but nothing like what the Iranians did, threatening this referee, insulting Iraqis, launching unfounded allegations etc etc, and probably other things I have forgotten about now after six months.

Sorry for this long post but after reading this topic I wanted to give my opinions (unbiased opinions). Good luck to Iran and Iraq in WCQ and I hope the respect between the two teams can be restored.

22. Football Asia

Football Asia Member

Oct 17, 2014
    Why don't Iraqis just open a thread to post about why Iranians were meanies on the internet during the Asian cup instead of spamming a group completely irrelevant to them. I'm sure people would rather see news about the teams in this group rather than a few people still talking about 6 months ago.

edrees and KiarashM repped this.
  23. ALIKARIMI_

ALIKARIMI_ New Member

Jul 17, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Ok honestly I sorry for the Iraqis who feel sickend by the iranian comments of ISIS, iranians should not be acting like this at all. I have nothing against Iraqis and I have respect towards them just like anyone else should. I still believe that in the end iran is a level higher than Iraq and will always be the better team, in the end there should be no fighting. I believe we should stay on topic of the group D WCQ

Suren01 repped this.
  24. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Good luck for both teams in the qualifiers :) It will be interesting to see how this group turns out.

25. edrees

edrees Member

Nov 28, 2005
    Well said!!!

Let's focus on the actual thread, if anyone wants to discuss Iran v Iraq or Iran v South Korea please make a new thread

+PL+ repped this.