Good Online Jersey Retailers

Discussion in 'Collectors' started by hehe, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hehe

hehe New Member

Mar 30, 2006
    figured id start a thread for good online jersey stores

im looking for a site that sells bundesliga jerseys, anyone know a good one?

if youre looking for la liga and spanish 2nd division jerseys, www.soccer-spain.com is a really good site. top notch.

2. JediMindTricks

Jun 20, 2006
    Houston
    i've had positive experiences with:

soccerplus.net

subside

onionbag

3. somnambulist

somnambulist Member

Jul 1, 2007
    I've ordered jerseys from worldsoccershop.com and onionbag.com and had a good experience with both.

Although, they both claim to use authentic printing, but I ordered adidas jerseys from both places and the printing on the back felt different, so I don't know which is the real deal, but they both look great and hold up in the wash.

Subsidesports.com has a great selection of shirts though.

4. BtownKj

BtownKj Member

Italy
    Jul 15, 2006
    South Korea
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    my question would be for people in the us that have ordered from subsidesports, are they realiable? im intrested in a jersey there, but with shipping its gonna be 98 bucks, im not sure if i want ot spend that much for a jersey that might not make to me in indiana, and also, how long does it noramly take to get to the states and recive your item?

5. somnambulist

somnambulist Member

Jul 1, 2007

You can trust subsidesports, definitely. A friend of mine always orders shirts from there and it makes it from the UK to NY in about a week. They've got great stuff, but only order from there if you can't find the item from a US retailer, because the shipping costs so much. They're legit, though.

6. JediMindTricks

Jun 20, 2006
    Houston
    i've ordered from subside before, and i haven't had a problem with it making here in houston.

7. BtownKj

BtownKj Member

Italy
    Jul 15, 2006
    South Korea
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    thanks guys, ima prolly order this then when i get a lil bit extra money, 98 shipped is a bit much for a kit

8. petenice00

petenice00 New Member

Jan 12, 2003
    US
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
    I've ordered from subside MANY times and never had a single issue. Another good one has been uksoccershop thanks to Simon Prewell.

The only places I can warn you about are Kitbag (stay away) and Made 'In Sports which is a French-based store (that should tell you something right there). But overall, Kitbag is the one to never order from, and this is from a collector of about 50 jerseys.

Pete

9. FORZA AZZURRI 406

FORZA AZZURRI 406 New Member

Aug 8, 2006
    Have any of you ever nikys-sports.com.

http://www.nikys-sports.com/

I was just wondering if it was a reliable site because it has some great deals.

10. JediMindTricks

Jun 20, 2006
    Houston
    never bought from nikys-sports, but i've heard it's good.

i wouldn't recommend uksoccershop though. i've ordered from them once, and it took two months for my order to get from the uk to the us. but i've read online that many people have waited that long.

there was an informative thread in the soccrepulse forum about uksoccershop and how they use authentic shirts but fake lettering.

11. FORZA AZZURRI 406

FORZA AZZURRI 406 New Member

Aug 8, 2006
  12. Ismitje

Ismitje Super Moderator

Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Subside also has a US version of their website, and the shipping is cheaper. Same stuff (almost - I found something on the UK site I wanted that wasn't on the US site, and called the US site's 800 number to verify. They added it to the US site, and bingo.

uksoccershop is one which I absolutely will not use again.

13. petenice00

petenice00 New Member

Jan 12, 2003
    US
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
    wow, definitely some unhappy customers with Simon. I admitt the quality on two of my shirts appeared a bit iffy when I first ordered.

which is why I went back to subside (and as someone pointed out they have a us-based 1800 number).

whatever you do, DO NOT ORDER FROM KITBAG. at least Simon has been good about communicating with me in the past and timely answers questions.

FYI< Kitbag has 'launched an investigation' into my complaints. I will post the results of this regardless of the outcome, just to keep people informed.

14. Douai

Douai New Member

Jun 16, 2006
    États-Unis
    Yeah, I have. They are reliable.

15. j.fisher

j.fisher So Much Better

May 3, 2007
    Winston Salem, NC
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've ordered from Nikys. No problems.

16. Shen-O

Shen-O Member+

United States
    Jul 26, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nikys rules.

17. Ismitje

Ismitje Super Moderator

Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You know, BigSoccer and parent company Soccer.com has always been fantastic for me, and the Goal Club option on the latter makes lots of sense if you are a "frequent buyer" like I am. I've saved a pretty penny there, following an initial $25 investment to "join" the club.

18. Perceptor

Perceptor Member

Aug 1, 2007
    Calgary
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    subside for me...they're one of the few places that still use the lextra lettering and player sized lettering at that. Arsenal.com is also good too and yes, avoid kitbag and uksoccershop - they're brutal

19. blazindw

blazindw Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 30, 2007
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    http://www.soccerplus.net

This store is great. Fast shipping (most times for free), great prices on everything, fantastic selection of jerseys. They even have some of the past versions of jerseys that you can't find anywhere else. I definitely recommend them over pretty much anyone.

20. 9diamonds

9diamonds New Member

Dec 8, 2006
    anybody know a site where they sell nice J-league jerseys?

thanks in advance

21. Ismitje

Ismitje Super Moderator

Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    A dizzying array here.

22. three lions

three lions Member

Apr 2, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I get my kits from Subside, or The FA.com.....100% authentic and quality..

23. Ribery7

Ribery7 Member

Jul 25, 2007
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Has anyone had any experience with soccernucleus.com? I came across this website last night and although they are pricey, they have a great selection. I'm trying to get the new Bayern home jersey with Ribery on the back and the Bundesliga patch. Subside has Ribery, but no option to put the Bundesliga patch. I tried to google for reviews on this website, but came up with nothing.

24. somnambulist

somnambulist Member

Jul 1, 2007
    Yeah, I have. I've never ordered any jerseys with printing on the back from them, so I don't know if it's legit, but the jerseys and shorts themselves are authentic. They have great prices.

Yeah, the printing from uksoccershop is fake. The shirts themselves are authentic, but like you said, the delivery time is horrendous.