GOLD CUP 2009 Final :Mexico VS EUA 7/26/2009 [R]

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team: News, Analysis & History' started by Chiquitibum, Jul 26, 2009.

1. chapulin

chapulin Member

Feb 27, 2005
    El Estado Dorado
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    ran out of gas?

oh yeah, they were the ones who played 120 minutes the other night!

2. Jimmy America

Jimmy America Member

Jun 4, 2005
    Nerys Eyebrows
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    BTW did anyone notice the dirty classless Americans towards the end of the game fouling hard because they were losing?

Not too mention an American fan trying to storm the field.

It was like they turned into Argentinians wasn't it?

ahahahaha

PWNED

3. jq pepe

jq pepe New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    los angeles
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Did you guys noted something very important ? once that fkng cerote Carlos Batres wasnt on the field things happen to go our way, I bet Charlie Bates--I mean carlos batres-- wouldnt have given the PK call on Gio, and would have called an off side in all our goals.

The US would have been gloating another "dos a cero" if that filthy cerote had had the whistle yesterday. I hope the pile of manure never whistle another game in his life

4. CyberAce100

CyberAce100 Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I agree. It's a shame and facking embarrasing too. Y los que pagan los platos rotos es la raza aca en el norte.

5. MalboroDude

MalboroDude Member+

May 31, 2006
    LookingToProperlyIntroduceMyselfToAnIcelandicGirl
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Totally. That was embarrassing and stupid.

And btw… don't intend to be on anybody's side, but the same can be said about the raza en el norte. Due to many and they way some decided to land en el norte, la raza del sur pagan los platos rotos.

6. Jimmy America

Jimmy America Member

Jun 4, 2005
    Nerys Eyebrows
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Yes I did. I posted and said that as soon as I saw the ref at the start of the game I was 99% sure that we would win. Only reason I didn't say 100 is because in soccer nothing is certain as we know.

7. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    Fack, just go to our very own threads and our own posters are spazzing out all over the place. I hate to sound like a downer once again, but this is how I feel, so neg reps be damned. It seems the last ten years have not shown people anything, things have changed, and for now, it is going to take more than one win for me to get crazy excited like some guys here.

8. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    he messed up his calf muscle and missed out on reffing the confed cups

as soon as I found that out I cheered at the top of my lungs

that son of a bitch is a piece of shit ref

9. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    what a downer :D

dood

I was facking 5 the last time Mexico beat the nads with 5 goals and over

10. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    i agree

this win is nice.

but the win in Azteca is a must. its Azteca chingao, who dares beat us there. and if they do you better consider suicide. its that serious. no losing in Azteca to the NADS!!!!!!

11. Banner or Hulk?

Mar 11, 2006
    What the hell are you talking about?

Mexico was damned if they won and damned if they didnt. If they win people would use the excuses of it was an understrength Nads squad, its only a Gold Cup, whatever but if they lose then its oh no they suck because they lost to the Nads again.

After years of having to put up with stupid "2-0" posts im not surprised people are enjoying this win. With the exception being the World Cup loss of 2002 and maybe the Gold Cup in 2007, this win renders all "2-0" friendly and qualifiying losses spazzos gloat about as useless.

12. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    this is why im happy Mexico won by five. If the one by 1 or by 2 the media would be down their throats because they could barely beat and undermanned US team.

Honestly who cares if this was an undermanned Nads team if people want a reference of beating a good team then they can look at the CR game.

13. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    They won't win in Mexico. This last win was an important step to boost the mentality factor form the coming game. If Mexico had an advantage before, it just got better.

14. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    I'm talking about the the manner in which some posters are celebrating this win by in the same idiotic way those nads threw that "dos a cero" in your face. which, by the way I don't see how can you compare the two. The 2-0 hurt for what it represented, not the score itself. Notice I have not mentioned the US been a B, C ,D team or whatever, All I'm saying is that the numbers are cold and don't tell the whole story, because the reality is that lately Mexico does not run over the US like it did Sunday.

15. Don Boppero 3000

Don Boppero 3000 DNALMQNLGLLMX!

Jan 15, 2001
    The Fullerton Hotel Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Did someone post up gringo castro MJ impression?

16. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    [​IMG]

LGRod repped this.
  17. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    jaja so that's what that was?

18. Don Boppero 3000

Jan 15, 2001
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

That was frescura!

LGRod repped this.
  19. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    Haven't had the chance to post much since Sunday but I was at the game, right on the field, saw all the action and have some stories for you guys.

I'll post pics later on too.

20. Don Boppero 3000

Jan 15, 2001
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    The crowd at the game looked like they were having the time of their lives.

21. Jimmy America

Jimmy America Member

Jun 4, 2005
    Nerys Eyebrows
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    GTFO with your nonsense. You sound like Jose Ramon. Guy who doesn't give any credit to Mexico when they win and play great, and gives em no credit when they lose.

Always making excuses for the other team, they weren't at full strenth, etc.
    YET if that same team beats Mexico, it's "look at how great they are", "Mexico is awful" , "the coach is terrible".

if you're gonna be up in arms about Mexico losing to a good or bad team, then you better give em credit when they whoop azz on a team. Doesn't matter who their fielding, or you have no credibility.

We know in the grand scheme of things this win means shit. You aren't the only one smart guy. Get your head out of your azz. But we are fans who celebrate when our team whoops azz. If you want a gentleman's game move to England and find a Polo match :rolleyes:

Meanwhile we will celebrate an ass whooping, no matter who it's on. With that said. 5-0 muther f*uker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahahahahahahaaha

22. Banner or Hulk?

Mar 11, 2006
    Hes not the first Tri player to pay homage to Michael Jackson. Anyone remember Kikin Fonseca doing the Thriller zombie step after he scored a goal a couple of years back? Hilarious.

LGRod repped this.
  23. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    gif or gtfo :D

24. Banner or Hulk?

Mar 11, 2006
    I had it saved on my laptop, but that died on me a month or so back.

25. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I agree with this sentiment.