GOD is here

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by GOD., Aug 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No I am still a member there. I just came here to educate you.

2. I see that they have failed.

3. GOD.

GOD. BigSoccer Yellow Card

Aug 14, 2005
    Everywhere
    Thou art all ignorant. GOD shows you the way and you are all stuck in your own petty thought!

Our introduction thread is beginning to suck with fake talk of Xtrash!te.

There is no respect for the true power that is GOD. Foos, as the name suggests is followed by Fools.

4. God is here God is queer.

5. GOD.

Aug 14, 2005
    Everywhere
    You show yourself to be Greek, and talk about the Almighty being queer? Stupid humans are indeed funny!

The real reason for bringing GOD's starting place...His first footprint on this place, is due to another episode of name and shaming. Evidently GOD has taken out those who have given GOD a positive reputation point, however the grey ones are not always easy to determine! Some in this list look more likely to have attempted giving greens but were unable to...

Here is the list:

[​IMG]

It still remains funny that petersoccer attempted to insult GOD previously by saying "your" instead of "you're" and even in his negative rep, he did the same thing! GOD does enjoy creating stupid humans for they are a great source of entertainment.

Also ToonUSA continuous with his erroneous belief that GOD and the kitty are one and the same...This level of stupidity is no longer funny but requires pity!

6. Jay510

Jay510 Member+

Apr 21, 2002
    Gadsden Purchase, AZ
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    GOD is lonely and has never had sex....not even with a catholic priest

7. GOD.

Aug 14, 2005
    Everywhere
    GOD is never lonely. GOD is everything Himself, hence cannot feel lonely!

However, GOD can use instruments as He has previously to irritate thine anal passage. Be sure that when thou wake up next morning, thou shall not be walking the same...

For GOD knows how to laugh at puny humans.

8. Chicago1871

Chicago1871 Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This thread no longer pleases me.