GoalUnited

Discussion in 'Manager Games' started by Jownes99, May 16, 2013.

1. Jownes99

Jownes99 New Member

Apr 25, 2013
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Hi,

I am recruiting players/friends for GoalUnited.org. Primarily because I get 'stuff' if you sign up via my link, but also because I really have found it to be quite fulfilling.

In an attempt to add credibility to my claim, I can tell you that I played hattrick for years, but eventually found it to be very stale and unrewarding.

Pros of GoalUnited (imo)
    • Many Competitions (League, Domestic Cup, International Cup plus numerous options for 'friendly' play)
    • Visible player stats and flexible training
    • Youth Program
    • Mostly Free
    • Apparently, mobile play is coming soon (or so I understand from their dev blog)
    Cons of GoalUnited (imo)
    • It is easier to play with a small, regular cash investemet (so you don't have to log in every day)
    • Not much player interaction - but that's another reason why I'm trying to recruit enthusiasts
    • A few of the more exciting features are more accessible to cash players, but in my experience (2+ years) they make very little difference
    Anyway - if you fancy giving it a go, please use my link below to register. I'll be happy to help with any questions you might have on arrival :)

http://taf.global.goalunited.org/c1f777/Jownes

Adam

2. CookmySock

CookmySock Red Card

Feb 15, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I have a good size piece of turd.

John

(Nice spam bot)