Glass Dragons Still Breathe Fire - The Gareth Bale Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Shay Z, Jul 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    its not about leaving him or not. Fans can want that. Its about calling names, acting like Bale was horrible, acting he did nothing for the club, act he doesnt deserves at least some respect.

2. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    Yes exactly if he says he is staying when he is not needed then we need to be vocal about it

3. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He's not reading your posts. People are only annoying everybody else with that noise here.

4. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    Bale complained after CL final 2018 last year.

5. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    you are complaining all the time on this forum :D He sccored winning outstanding goal, he complain as long as he wants for that goal.

Baltor repped this.
  6. ElCapitánSR4

ElCapitánSR4 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 14, 2017
    I think it's because of how he acts after all those injuries. Every time his agent steps forward to tell that Bale is still one of the best players in the world and also how Bale acted after the CL final in 2018.

He agree with you that we should give him some credit, but people get annoyed with his behaviour, like he doesn't see that he is not that good anymore.

Prit Javier repped this.
  7. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    He complained about playing more, yet was injured all the time, that was his fault not the clubs

8. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nobody on that level does. Isco was rolling around looking thicc and spent his time posting mirror selfies like a teenage girl.

MerlinRM, J-Mezzy and Prit Javier repped this.
  9. ElCapitánSR4

ElCapitánSR4 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 14, 2017
    Yeah, but Isco suddenly lost his form after his surgery. Bale is behaving like this for more than 2 years now. And his reaction was not mainly about his form, but that people call him fat. He used to be fat when he was younger so it's personal to him.

10. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    Bale scored some great goals he was great in his first season here. Injuries destroyed his form. He's an average player nowadays and we won't win anything with average players.

Very polarizing player. I've loved and hated this guy so much in short periods of time. If he accepted a supersub role and a paycut, he could stay. If not, I see China as his most likely destination.

11. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Damn China?

Surely some sucker in the PL will want this "superstar"

12. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I just burst out laughing in my office :D

13. madridlover123

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 30, 2018
    Should have gotten a run out and given a proper send off. What ever you think of him now, before he arrived the club hadn’t won the champions league for many many years and since he’s been at rm he’s won 4 cls

Marco25 and Anon. repped this.
  14. madridlover123

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 30, 2018
    1130122066135527426 is not a valid tweet id

15. hala_madrid722

hala_madrid722 Member+

Jan 10, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Bale & the dork running that twitter account can both F off. Acting as if he’s one of the main reasons for the success we’ve had in recent years what a joke! Guy has been an average player for years now while getting paid an insane amount of money on top of that he’s injured over half his time at Madrid.

SamNass repped this.
  16. SamNass

SamNass Member

Real Madrid
    Mar 27, 2019
    This is just stupid. So a guy who has spent most of his time here injured or out of form is the reason we won 4 CLs? I'm glad Zidane is showing him the door, and I'm pretty sure the Bernabeu wasn't looking forward to giving his farewell.

hala_madrid722 repped this.
  17. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Been meh on Bale for a while but he should have gotten a proper send off.

Nathanial Essex and Anon. repped this.
  18. RM or None

RM or None Member

Sep 2, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    loool didnt he arrive at the sametime Case and Isco did ? so what ?

19. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Bale failed to live up to expectations but nobody can sit there and pretend that was a sensible thing to do. It reflects poorly on the club.

Anon. repped this.
  20. hala_madrid722

hala_madrid722 Member+

Jan 10, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He didn’t say that it’s fake news

Not only is it fake news but I’m assuming you have been watching Zidane, like the most of us, for over 20 years. We know what his mentality is & it would be pretty ridiculous to question 20+ years of him being a great man over one singular comment even if it was true which it is not.

Drouchk and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  21. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    These people have such an agenda they would go to any low in order to smear Zidane, including conjuring quotes out of their asses. Its pathetic at this point.

Shay Z and hala_madrid722 repped this.
  22. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    I stand corrected.

hala_madrid722 repped this.
  23. hala_madrid722

hala_madrid722 Member+

Jan 10, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It happens bro it’s no big deal. It’s nearly impossible to fact check every bit of news we read....

24. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Was never a big fan of the transfer, was never a huge fan of the player. Wanted him sold 2 summers ago. He (more his agent) has at times handled things ... sub-optimally.

But I just don’t get the vitriol. Player who gave us some great memories, scored some very big goals, overlapped with an unbelievable run, generally did his job and played hard. So long, Gareth.

-Reivax- repped this.
  25. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid