Glass Dragons Still Breathe Fire - The Gareth Bale Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Shay Z, Jul 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hala_madrid722

hala_madrid722 Member+

Jan 10, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Bale & his agent are complete idiots, get the hell out of my club!!!

Prit Javier and Drouchk repped this.
  2. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    I dont think other people buy it.
    He’s been benched by Zidane and then by Solari . People are not dumb.. there is a very obvious reason why he is always benched.

Prit Javier and Drouchk repped this.
  3. ImadEdd

ImadEdd Member+

Real Madrid
    Morocco
    Feb 17, 2019
    They know that’s game over for them in Madrid. Let him talk he might seduce some stupid English team.

4. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Great. Keep on selling Gareth Bale as a victim to a poorly ran club who don't know how to use him at the height of his "powers".

I want us to get as close to what we could have gotten in the past.

Drouchk repped this.
  5. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Then again british media seem sgenerally supportive and eager to echo his agent's sentiment, so i'm not too sure about that.

As an example, when Mourinho cut a completely over the hill Schweinsteiger in Manchester, the german press was fuming. It seemed like a logical decision to everybody else (practically retirement age+huge contract), but in Germany, the talk was as if Mou and the club had cut prime Bastian Schweinsteiger out of the rotation because of whatever reason other than performance.

6. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    have him play left back and we can talk, anything else is a nonstarter. I'm only half joking, he needs to play deeper and I'm not sure how do that with his unwillingness to help defend and his inability to be active in the attack unless the ball is at his feet.

7. Baltor

Baltor Member

Oct 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So far has anyone from the club says Bale is for sale, or bBale said he wishes to leave ? Reading the posts here seems like suggesting this, can someone point the source ?

8. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Why do you think his agent is making noise left and right? Zidane is no fan of Bale and his agent confirmed this. Bale is also a disrespectful entitled brat and I'm sure Zidane would like to part ways.

I get your a Balefan and want him to stay here forever and ever, but your hero gots to goooo.

Drouchk and Deep Pal repped this.
  9. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The club has never placed a player on the market ever. Still, plenty of reports of growing unrest within the team and the club to justify that were trying to push him out

10. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    He will play him to sell him to a buyer who would take a chance besides PL is perfect for him.

Lyra repped this.
  11. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If Bale catches fire for a couple of months (against some relegation teams) then the pressure is going to be on Zidane to not sell him - or look totally selfish for forcing out the clubs best player to carry out some personal vendetta.

Also, Bale may, and justifiably so, insist on staying as an automatic starter and have the team built around him (if he comes away looking like the team MVP).

I don't see how anything good can come of this, his value is around 50ME and he's going to be picky about where he goes - so in the end I don't see anybody paying much more than that if there won't be a bidding war in part because he is going to refuse offers from any clubs not in the PL and CL (which may very well narrow down the options to zero.)

12. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    What pressure lolz? All that Zidane needs to say to Flo is i want Bale gone. And that is it. Besides his market value is not 50M. We will get 70M+ in the summer.

Prit Javier and Anon. repped this.
  13. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Convert him to a LB. He's showing some real natural ability in defense.

Prit Javier and robnycus repped this.
  14. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    He played a great game today, initially only on the defensive side of things but once he swapped to the left wing ( his natural position) he was dangerous going forward as well.
    He would be a valuable squad member if he didn’t think so highly of himself lol.

15. hala_madrid722

hala_madrid722 Member+

Jan 10, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He played well today. As we know the good performances are rare with him. He needs to be gone after this season.

16. Baltor

Baltor Member

Oct 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Factually speaking Bale will stay in the club for the next few season surely. Nobody at the club has once saids the club wants him gone and Bale himself is clear that he wants to see out his contract. Under the right coaching, he will live up to expectations as he had before.

17. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    When was this?

18. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    No we won't. No matter how much you wish it.

He can get "under the right coaching" at Chelsea or Manchester.

Digital repped this.
  19. gladiator guti

gladiator guti Member+

Oct 31, 2005
    Bale can’t sustain a whole season. ZZ saw it. Flo rolled the dice on Bale/Benzema, the bet has blew up to his face. Vin is a welcome addition to the attack line but asking him to carry the team on his shoulder is just too much for the teenager.

Asensio can recover his form, but we don’t know when his next MIA period will be. Assuming Hazard is coming, ZZ still need a good target man to backup for Benzema. Having Hazard/Bale/Benzema/Asensio/Vin/Vasquez/Mariano is too crowded, some of them will not even make to the team sheet on matchday, 1 or 2 people has to leave.

Anon. and Baltor repped this.
  20. Saint Iker

Saint Iker Ronaldo's Right Foot

Dec 5, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Keeping Bale past this summer will be a clear indication that we have learned nothing as an institution.

temesgen and Digital repped this.
  21. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Best coaches. Best pitches. Best fans. Best everything. Do you hear it Bale?

22. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    and that Zidane also learned anything by coming back.
    for sure I don't want him in the team and on one side I think he'll ask to leave for sure, but on the other hand, this club is run by Perez, and you never know with him. All Bale needs is a few good games in those 10 meaningless end of season games and Perez will be happy to keep him.

23. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Playing on the shop window as far as I'm concerned.

24. HZinho

HZinho Member+

Apr 2, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I expect Bale to play all remaining games (provided he stays healthy), Zidane wants him gone more than all of us together.

Prit Javier and Eddie repped this.
  25. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    Bale has to leave for many reasons