Ghana vs Saudi Arabia -12 September

Discussion in 'Saudi Arabia' started by MaRoC-2007, Sep 4, 2007.

1. MaRoC-2007

MaRoC-2007 New Member

Jul 25, 2007
    But anyway Ghana are not a very good team...

2. muzzamil

muzzamil Member

Dec 10, 2005
    chicago, il
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    RIGHT!!!!!!! they beat morocco 2-0 couple of days back.:rolleyes:

3. MaRoC-2007

MaRoC-2007 New Member

Jul 25, 2007
    Ghana didnt beat us...they just took advantage, because 5 of our players (3 defenders) and 2 attackers couldnt play....so im not surprised they beat us...but if we had all our players that play in Europe, we would beat KSA & Ghana easily....u will see when we meet in WC2010....not in any Arab Cup..because Morocco will play their Olympic team and KSA will play their A team...so dont be surprised if you win us in an Arab Cup

I dont CARE...we were missing defenders like Talal El Karkouri and some others....the main thing is you didnt beat us...and you wont when we have our full team...

Just take a look at this goal of Safri...which was called the Goal of the year and tell me if the 'wonderful' Yasser Al Qahtani could get one like it Just look at the GoaL

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/safri/video/xf92_safri-goal-of-the-year

I swear that Yasser never in his life got one like that...??

4. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Wow, I was amazed at the result. They really played good. What was even better was Ghana's roughness, we definately gained some experience from it, and now we can play against this style of play better. 5-0, wow. I though that maybe Ghana was way too weak, but beating Morocco a couple of days 2-0, and playing with its A side too. Angus has gained lots of respect after this game, now if the Saudi FA even thinks of firing Angus they will burn their ass from the media and fans. Lets hope we continue with this performance and result.

5. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    You were missing 5 players. But you lost 2-0. We were missing 2 players, but we won 5-0. Face it, Saudi Arabia currently is probably better. The Arab cup isn't that important. Win it, it means we are on the right way, losing it means we aren't bad, but we need to improve. So don't dish out excuses from now. Of course if Saudi Arabia faces Morroco now we wouldn't win 5-0, but Saudi Arabia will enter with an upper hand, but on the field anything could happen.

6. MaRoC-2007

MaRoC-2007 New Member

Jul 25, 2007
    OK...:) we will see in our next Match....Remember ME when you lose and i will remember YOU when we lose....:)

7. vancity eagle

vancity eagle Member+

Apr 6, 2006
    CRAZY RESULT !!!!!!

congrats to S Arabia, but I really have to ask some serious questions here

How long was Ghana in the country for ? THey had played a game in France just 3 days ago. They must have been seriously jet lagged and tired. Also the switch in climate from France to S. Arabia is imense. Just looking at the goals it seemed that GHana did not really try that hard in this match. They would lose the ball and not care to get it back. I wouldn't put too much into the result of this match. S. Arabia couldn't even come close to beating much weaker teams like this in the Asian cup. I think this result is a combination of a number of things.

1. S Arabia comming all out trying to avenge the loss they suffered to Ghana earlier.
    2. Fatigue and jet lag
    3. Failing to acclimatize. France to S. Arabia is a huge difference in temperature.
    4. Ghana underestimating S. Arabia and not really taking the game that serious (they were probably thinking about just getting back to their clubs)

I don't mean to take away from the Saudi victory, but really this result must be taken with a grain of salt.

8. MaRoC-2007

MaRoC-2007 New Member

Jul 25, 2007
    You are 100% right bro...i mean Ghana is not a team to be beaten 5-0

9. MaRoC-2007

MaRoC-2007 New Member

Jul 25, 2007
    Why...Ghana played a friendly with BRAZIL just a while ago...and they lost 1-0...but they nearly won...so how come Brazil didnt give them 5-0

Oh..come on...u mean to say that KSA is better than BRAZIL :) huh

10. Aziz_10

Aziz_10 New Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
  11. hammad_friend

hammad_friend Member

Dec 26, 2005
    Dubai, Karachi
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    When is the match between KSA & MOR ?

Can't wait for that match!

12. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Ghana arrived on early Monday, and trained at around 8 PM in the King Fahd Stadium.

1. Its a friendly. We don't give a $hit about friendlies. We have gotten thrashed in many different friendlies, and never did we play for avenging. We never get excited in friendlies, we are rather cool and take it easy.

2. Probably.
    3. I don't think so. The game was played at night. Its around 35 C, with very low humidity. It was probably 30 since its on the outskirts of Riyadh, and its cooler outside. I don't think thats so hot, or too hard to get used too. In the end these players are professionals, they probably lived in many different climates, again shouldn't really affect.
    4. This is obviously the best reason. Also, Saudi players also are professionals, who play with clubs and have contracts, and who fear injuries. 3 were injured and taken out of the field and subbed. Angos also warned before the game of his fear of the players from injuries, so this also affected the Saudi NT. Didn't you see after the 4th goal how rough Ghana was playing. The Saudi players were slowing the game, passing the ball whenever a Ghana player was in range, if Ghana didn't play rougher at that time, the score could have reached 6 goals.

13. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    We might play in the Arab Cup, in Egypt, its in mid-November, depends on the draw.

14. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    The first penalty was an obvious foul. Second was a bit questionable.

15. Laith

Laith Member

May 10, 2006
    Club:
    Al Nasr Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia

lol, you are unbelievable...so insecure

16. Laith

Laith Member

May 10, 2006
    Club:
    Al Nasr Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    no, no..of course not better than brazil. But maroc, we are far better

17. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Also in case anyone wants to use other excuses why Ghana lost :-

1. Ghana didn't arrive on the day of the game, neither 'couple of minutes' before the game, lol. They arrived on Monday morning, trained at 8 PM. An article of a major Saudi newspaper, in arabic :- http://www.alriyadh.com/2007/09/10/article278663.html

"وسيصل المنتخب الغاني الى الرياض صباح اليوم في الوقت الذي سيعقد مؤتمر صحفي لمدربي المنتخبين في الساعة الثانية من ظهر اليوم بالمجمع الأولمبي فيما تلقت ادارة المنتخب عدة دعوات من منتخبات عربية وأوروبية لملاقاة المنتخب السعودي ودياً، وستحدد لجنة المنتخبات المباريات الودية بعد الاجتماع الذي سيعقد خلال الأيام القادمة.

الجدير بالذكر أن منتخبنا سيخوض تدريبه مساء اليوم على استاد الملك فهد بعد صلاة المغرب في الوقت الذي سيتدرب الفريق الغاني بعد صلاة العشاء.
    "

2. Why did the Saudis use a Saudi referee? Well, we always do when we play a friendly in Saudi Arabia, when we lost to Ghana 3-1, it was a Saudi referee.

Not Ghana's A team?

Line up: Kingston, Painstil, Shilla, Dickoh, Hans Adu Sarpei; Laryea Kingston/Ayew, Anthony Annan, M. Essien, Eric Addo/Prince Tagoe, Sulley Muntari/Barusso, Mathew Amoah/Agogo

Highlight First Half :- http://media.alzaeem.net/video/saudi/Frindly2007-09-KSA2-0Ghana-1nd.rm

Highlight Second Half :-
    http://media.alzaeem.net/video/saudi/Frindly2007-09-KSA2-0Ghana-1nd.rm

Ramadhan Kareem to all Saudi Fans and Muslims everywhere.

18. MaRoC-2007

MaRoC-2007 New Member

Jul 25, 2007
    You are not better than us...you will see when we meet...not with our B-Team...like usual...Example when u beat us 2-0 in Arab Cup 2004....we had our B-Team, not our A :)

19. Adil23

Adil23 New Member

May 3, 2007
    Minnesota, US
    Shut the **** dude, this thread is for a game between Saudi Arabia and Ghana, it has nothing to do with Morocco.

Jealousy really hurts I know, but don't express it in this thread.

20. MaRoC-2007

MaRoC-2007 New Member

Jul 25, 2007
    Why would i be jealous of a ShIt team that Loses 8-0 and 4-0 in WC's...im not 1 percent jealous of a shit team

21. Laith

Laith Member

May 10, 2006
    Club:
    Al Nasr Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    you werent in a world cup for almost ten years...you are thus, the real shit. you and your whole damn country

22. MaRoC-2007

MaRoC-2007 New Member

Jul 25, 2007
    The reason why we weren't in the last two WC's is because the African Qualifying is not so damn easy like ur Asian Qualifying....

U were in a group of shit....:) easy teams who cant even afford to play football....

///// 1st Stage /////

Saudi Arabia (Qualified)
    Indonesia
    Turkmenistan
    Sri Lanka

///// 2nd Stage /////

Saudi Arabia (Qualified)
    South Korea (Qualified)
    Uzbekistan
    Kuwait

NOW lets look at our group

Tunisia 21 points (Qualified)
    Morocco 20 points
    Guinea 17 points
    Kenya 10 points
    Botswana 9 points
    Malawi 6 points

So i think its CLEAR to u now that we have a BIGGER group....TOUGHER group and only 1 Qualifies unlike your group of 4 which 2 qualify

and...BTW...we drew with 2-2 the final qualifying match...Tunisia got a point and we got one...thats why they qualified :(

23. MaRoC-2007

MaRoC-2007 New Member

Jul 25, 2007
  24. MaRoC-2007

MaRoC-2007 New Member

Jul 25, 2007
    And Now lets look at the teams we played with...their FIFA rankings:

Tunisia - 37
    Morocco - 38
    Guinea - 30 :)
    Kenya - 115
    Botswana - 95