German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. IV

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by MatthausSammer, Sep 4, 2017.

1. zizou92

zizou92 New Member

Lyon
    France
    May 18, 2019
    Yeah that's what i told myself. Thank you my friend

2. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  3. BenjiBo

BenjiBo Red Card

Villarreal CF
    Spain
    May 8, 2019
    San Jose, CA
    Will he play for Mainz at all? or just for the reserve team? Not a good move since they have many quality strikers. No point for such move if the chance of playing in the top division is so limited

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    they said he'll start for II and slowly be integrated to the 1st team. Remember he's only 19, clubs will start with experience 1st. Not really that much quality, their striking force is basically Mateta and Quaison, the rest are back ups or youngsters.

5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    02-Fehler moving to Schalke U19.

01-Hollerbach moving to Stuttgart U19.

with Tim Walter and Stuttgart, I wonder if Mai and Fein get loaned out to Stuttgart next season. Could be helpful even more if they survive 1BL.And Walter seems to draw in players he used to coach from Bayern.

7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    extends until 2020 with an option for another year.

not sure why some many players stay in II teams when they know they have 0 1st team prospects what's the point? He wants to play another 2 seasons in RL? I mean he's already played over 50 RL West games, does he need to play another 50+?

he made the 1st team bench like once due to mass injuries and that's it.

8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    as I posted yesterday about 98-Warschewski having a wasted season. Has been axed even with a 2020 contract.

I've been saying all season he has a very bad attitude.
    "The Eagle Club ends the collaboration with the 21-year-old prematurely. Unfortunately, in the past few months we have come to the conclusion that we can not achieve our common goals, "says Malte Metzelder, managing director of sports at SCP, explaining the decision. Already since December 2018 Warschewski no longer participated in the training and gaming operations of the third division team. In March 2019, he returned at least in the training squad of the U23, but could not build there on the previous achievements."

and look at how they announce his departure in a tweet saying the arrival of another striker.
    would hazard that he ends up in RL (or lower?) in Summer.

9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    from Schalke TM forum.
    According to my information Görkem Can, Münir Mercan and Malick Thiaw in the coming days each sign a professional contract. Can and Mercan are due to go to training camp, but will probably be gaining practice in the U23, while Thiaw will play U19 for another year.
    https://www.transfermarkt.de/knappe...ure/thread/forum/16/thread_id/374098/page/214

now that Schalke II is back in RL, it wouldn't be surprising that players will get match practice vs adults. I do wonder all of these signings and them being linked with needing 12 Germans......look at the squad and it seems like there are exactly 12 Germans signed before any Can/Mercan/Thiaw and some of those 12 already signed might leave in Summer.

also looks like Fulham offered contract to 99-Jenz.
    https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11681/11722247/ryan-babel-and-lazar-markovic-to-leave-fulham

wonder if he gets chances with them getting relegated?

10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    98-Chabot to Serie A seems like a certainty.
    Sampdoria are set to make their first signing of the summer in Groningen defender Julian Chabot.

Gianluca Di Marzio’s website reports Chabot will undergo a medical with Samp on Friday before putting pen to paper on a five-year contract.

Di Marzio adds the Blucerchiati will pay €3.7m for the 21-year-old, who has helped Groningen to an eighth-place finish in the Eredivisie.

It is believed the German will be the replacement for Joachim Andersen, who has received offers from Inter and overseas clubs.
    https://www.football-italia.net/138273/samp-set-first-signing

interesting that he would follow Rudiger and Mustafi as German cbs who played in Serie A. Or that he's eligible for the next U21 cycle. Not only that but Mustafi was playing at Sampdoria back in 2012-2014 and he played Germany U21 in 2013, so that's another interesting comparison.

-in my list of 98-99 CFs from yesterday, I forget 99-Kyeremateng with Stoke City U23 although I have doubts about him being given chances in the Championship.

-while 98 GK Benda has been retained by Swansea for next season. He's the 3rd GK but was 2nd for awhile towards the end but unused due to injury to #1.

Epitome990 repped this.
  11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    D.Otto on the loan for next season.
    Hello dear fans,
    I would like to inform you that I will play for the 1st FC Heidenheim in the upcoming season on loan. I think that this is a very good step for me at the right time. Heidenheim is a great, ambitious club in the second league and I see good chances to develop myself on a high level.
    To all Hoffenheimers:
    Thank you for your support, make up for it and see you next year!
    To all fans of FC Heidenheim:
    I'm looking forward to the upcoming season with you! I hope we will experience many beautiful moments together
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BxsUQazI371/

Epitome990 repped this.
  12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    H.Bukusu confirms the move.

After 8 years and my last U19 season, I am personally progressing towards professional football. ⚽⚽⚽ The training in Leverkusen has laid the foundation for giving me the chance to prove myself in the next seasons at @hsv.
    I am really looking forward to this step and I am ready to give everything !! I would like to thank all those responsible in Leverkusen, my family, my friends and my coreSport team. Without you I would never have come this far and I'm looking forward to seeing many in Hamburg again!
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxuv4uKCnef/

hard to stay at Bayer who don't have a reserve team. I mean Schreck outside of 2 EL games and a few unused bench appearances didn't do anything all season.

Dang Son Tung repped this.
  14. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
  15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #6565 Ger90, May 22, 2019
    Last edited: May 22, 2019
    27 man provisional squad for U21 Euro, so 4 guys will be axed.
    [​IMG]

missed out for whatever reason
    GK: Korber (because the 3 chosen play 1BL-2BL)
    Defense: Kehrer (1st team), Stenzel, Muhl, K.Schlotterbeck, Horn
    Midfield/Wing: Sane (1st team), Brandt (1st team), Havertz (1st team), Ochs, Sabiri, Hartel
    Striker: Platte (injured for majority of the season), Seydel (injured for majority of season), Knoll, lyoha, Werner (1st team)

mostly included guys who played U21 in the past with a few that didn't. But there were plenty of others that could have been listed that play 1BL-2BL guys like Rexhbecaj, Vasiliadis and plenty of others.

I do think it's disappointing to a certain degree that 60% of the striker list are 98s so eligible for next U21 cycle, which means that other 96-97 miss out on their last chance to play for Germany youth, some of those will never play for Germany again too likely because breakingthrough to the seniors is extremely hard.

Dang Son Tung repped this.
  16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Club Results (matches that matter)
    U17
    X1: Kastanaras

3rd Liga Promotion Playoff
    Wolfsburg II beat Bayern II 3-1 in Leg 1 (Wolfsburg based). Goals by Rizzi and X2 Hanslik.
    Looks like Wolfsburg II have the big edge for 3rd Liga promotion.

For a club doing so well Wolfsburg in youth they keep buying and buying. I mean II won RL Nord (also Hanslik top scorer), U19 won the Nord/Nordost only losing to Stuttgart on PK shootout in the Championship semi-final and the U17 are in contention to win the U17 Nord/Nordost.

Eredivisie Playoffs
    -Eckert couldn't help as Excelsior have been relegated.
    -Ache's Sparta move to the final round of promotion after a 5-0 aggregate win. Came off the bench both legs, got assist on 2nd goal in leg 1 and scored the 2nd and 3rd in leg 2.

Club Friendlies
    -Gladbach 1st team friendly 4-0 win.
    XI:Hanraths (full match), Neuhaus (scored)
    Subs used: Nicolas, Bennetts, Musel, Herzog, Steinkotter

-Fortuna 1st team played a 1-1 draw.
    XI:Theissen (full match), Barkok, Touglo (a 01, full match), Bornemann (full match)
    Subs Used: Lofolomo, Luzalunga, Appelkamp

Some Transfer Updates
    -looks like 01-Brooklyn Ezeh is going from HSV U19 to Schalke U19

-97 Horn is being linked with H96.
    https://www.liga-zwei.de/hannover-96-wird-jannes-horn-der-erste-neue/

-97 Wolfram looks to be leaving 3rd Liga Jena this Summer. Would guess a move to 2BL. While 98-Schau seems to be extening by until 2021.
    https://www.liga3-online.de/carl-zeiss-jena-justin-schau-verlaengert-vorzeitig/

-97 Florian Heister being linked with 2BL move to Jahn.
    https://www.kicker.de/news/fussball...wer_ersetzt_adamyan_und_co_.html#omsmtwkicker

Dang Son Tung and Epitome990 repped this.
  17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    will be curious about Wolfsburg II making 3rd Liga (1st II team since 2017-2018 season).

I mean I always felt that Wolfsburg did not trust II players, they mostly avoid them unless they are forced to call them and even a call usually end up unused.

they tend to only promote 1 per age group
    97-Rexhbecaj
    98-Menzel
    99-G-L Itter
    00-Yeboah

could be a chance for Franke, D.Itter, May, Tachie, Justvan, Moker, Konig, Herrmann, Siersleben, Marx to play at a higher level than RL, not only that but players playing 3rd Liga will find the 1BL jump easier and players with no perspective at the club could easily attract 1BL-2BL interest.

even Yeboah and GL Itter could end up playing 3rd Liga to get match practice.

18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    some Wehen pro contracts in contention for 2BL promotion

00-Vogel (CB), Lyska (GK) follow Leibold (MF) who also made his 3rd Liga debut on the final matchday.

The 18-year-old midfielder Vogel signed a contract until 30 June 2020 and the also 18 -year-old goalkeeper Lyska a working paper dated to 30 June 2021.

"Arthur and Jan have earned their places in the squad of professionals with the performances in the U19 and in regular training with the first team. Arthur was a strong supporter of the U19 this season and Jan was an important midfield strategist there. In addition, both boys have been trained at our junior performance center for several years, "says SVWW sporting director Christian Hock, who emphasizes:" We want to promote their development in a targeted manner, so that they can take the next step and expect no miracles from them. "

In addition to Arthur Lyska and Jan Vogel heard with the 18 -year-old midfielder Giona Leibold (contract until 2021), a third young professional from the NLZ own since the second half of the season starting squad from head coach Rüdiger Rehm, although he is still eligible to play in the U19 this season. In the process, Leibold celebrated his professional debut against KFC Uerdingen on the final day of the third division season. "We have always emphasized that we want to focus more on players from our own offspring and the door to the professionals is always open. It is a strong sign of our youth work, that this year three players from our U19 move up to the pros, "Christian Hock continues.

19. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    looks like 3rd Liga's WW's 00-Maximilian Breunig was involved in a car accident a few days ago and Wehen have stated that they will give him all the time in the world to recover.

was loaned out to Ingolstadt U19 this season
    U19: 15 goals and 1 assist in 22 games
    II in RL Bayern: 4 goals in 3 games

was actually leading the U19 Sud/Sudwest scoring table for awhile playing a big role in helping the Ingolstadt U19 end up in 3rd place above the likes of Bayern U19, Hoff U19, Freiburg U19, Augsburg U19 etc.

interesting player one of many 00 strikers that seem to be progressing well. Best of all as a 3rd Liga player he already excelled in the 1 division lower RL.

20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    speaking of the growing list of 00 strikers that are doing well. One barely mentioned simply due to the fact that he played in a lower club in a lower U19 league not from the top 3 of the country.

00-Giuseppe Signorelli who played for Kickers Offenbach U19 and was top scorer of the whole U19 Hessenliga where he scored 30 goals in 23 games, some places have him at 33 goals.

seems like the kid is moving to Hoffenheim II this Summer but there were reports that an unnamed Eredivisie club were interested him besides Hoff and other clubs. He passed the Hoffenheim trial, so that's his future destination.

21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Ache's double in the Eredivisie promotion playoff.
    Goal 1 at 3:52-4:13
    Goal 2 (what a goal) at 4:15-

22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    seems to be a lot of mention that 03-Elias Kurt from Frankfurt U17 is moving to Schalke this Summer for $500 000. That much money for a barely 16 year old. He's an interesting player for sure, will be curious to see if he makes it at Schalke 1st team.

23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -looks like Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and Wolfsburg are all interested in Amiri.

-Ingolstadt is one of the clubs interested in Wolfram.
    https://www.liga-zwei.de/fc-ingolstadt-wolfram-wechsel-steht-bevor/

-looks like H96 want a Koln LB, as they are also linked with Handwerker.
    https://www.liga-zwei.de/hannover-96-auch-tim-handwerker-im-fokus/

-96 Litka and 97-Koglin both are leaving St Pauli.
    https://www.kicker.de/news/fussball...---zander-fest-verpflichtet.html#omsmtwkicker

24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    U15s are now the 05 group going forward.
    1131540279851343873 is not a valid tweet id

from Bayern, called up are Kenan Yildiz, Paul Wanner, Benjamin Ballis, Marc Zimmermann, Emirhan Demircan and Ricardo Wagner.

been mentioning Yildiz here and there from Summer 2018, over a year now. Kid has won so many Golden Boots or Golden Balls in youth tourneys over the year, I've lost count. These youth tourneys aren't only domestic either, numerous ones have foreign clubs in there.

25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    1131573713789423616 is not a valid tweet id

the Bayern youth insider says Kenan Yildiz is a great player will play U16 next season (up an age group as 05s is U15 next season) but lags behind physically (which is true) which will likely affect him in medium term.

not only that but I believe that Bayern U16 also plays vs U17 of some clubs.