German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. IV

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by MatthausSammer, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    U call it regular lol

20 games a season I thought I mention the definition of “regular” up there

2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    your the guy who is pro school getting in the way of pro careers,,,

3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    no commenting joke about your they'll be lucky to play 10 1BL games in their careers.

4. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Unless Bayern get him go. Don’t think next 3 years, 20 games a season is realistic

2001 Asta is sure thing , if there is a second player then OBM

5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    you used to be a big D.Otto fan. You don't rate him anymore?

6. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Not Itter, but I said majority.

Like Goller , Kubler n co. Remember Davide Itter was rated highly too lol by “reports” from Bild n Sportbuzzer n Fupa lol

Willl be surprised if Davide got more than 10 career 1BL appearances

7. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    2000-2002 ? Are u nuts? Lol time to take your paranoia disorder pills lol

I m cool now, I want German talents to fail badly now. So that the alarm will ring

Next 3 years, I want more English n French kids in BL, to make the German kids feeling ashamed of themselves

They aren’t better than Norwegian or Greek kids

8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    not really D.Itter was never as rated as his twin brother. His current issue is that Wolfsburg have 3 RBs, no space whatsoever, thats another thing to always take account a lot of players are just born in the wrong time. By the time they are done with U19, there are already too many players in same position. Doesn't mean anything about their qualities or lack of.

Goller tbf was also publicly praised by Tedesco and teammates and Tedesco more than once.

9. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Well talent speaks. We have major success in youth development before

Kids all needed to take Abitur. Why shouldn’t the kids do so nowadays

Klinsmann needs to go to school, then training then helping out family bakery business

If u wanna be pro, it’s a difficult route anyway

10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    dude not every post is aimed at your 2000-2002 bit. You always say 99 suck anyways.

you seriously aren't a real fan if you want our players to flop. And pretty disgusting view why should they feel ashamed? Instead most blame is on clubs training them and dfb.

11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    because now clubs are impatient as hell that's the difference times have changed.

and even Ricken said that bad optimization between training and school is one big negative for German kids vs foreign kids.

12. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    No his issue is , he’s very bad lol

GL Itter, will play more than his bro . But I doubt he will be a 20+ games per 1BL season type player UNLESS he works very hard. Like very hard

I heard so many times from pro that they think he was always being overhyped. I m still waiting for a permission to disclose that message

Some other talents that are overhyped are there too. Some names will make us feel sad

13. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I know Jojo Eggestein myself

I can tell u that even himself is pro Abitur

And a normal person should. Maybe u think German kids shouldn’t get educated from 4 and started full time football at 5 is better

No. Education makes one mature

When 2008-2009 we won all the youth trophies , kids needed Abitur too.... it’s all excuses

14. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    There are many excuses but the fact is

We are no better than Serbian, Norwegian, Danish n Greek in youth development nowadays. And those populations ... u can’t find excuses anymore

So yea, they better look from Portugal Spain England France Belgium n Holland

15. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #5990 Karl-Heinz Riedle, Mar 23, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    I m good friend with Eggestein. We had dinner not long ago

He told me some players are hyped by media and he doesn’t even think they are that good. He mentioned some names from the DFB u20 n u21 but I won’t tell who they are

A Nd we are talking about some media stars , who have good reports n media stories lol

Like coaches rate this talent or he’s given a contract soon. But when he’s never given playing time or can’t even make the bench . U know these media stories are

1) made up by papers because they got nothing to write. Bild, Welt, Speigel, Sportbuzzer the least credible

2) Agents game

Cyrill Akono’s interest from Werder Bremen, Hoffenheim n co... never really happened. Apparently no offer as well

16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    dude in 2008-2009 there wasn't as much of this buying or wanting to buy a ton of foreign youngsters.

17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Akono scored against more than one 1BL in friendlies so the stories are more about him being scouted. He's playing his 1st real pro season this season and Metzelder said that he's not going anywhere anyways he has a contract and they don't want to lose a talent.

said any discussion about Akono possibly leaving will happen min in Summer.

18. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    It’s only because we were producing top talents at that time

19. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    U don’t wanna know what they said about Akono

Scoring a few goals is ok. But he has real issue In his game

Of coz he can improve but some said some of his weaknesses can’t be improved n won’t play much in 1BL

He shouldn’t move to 1BL until he consistently prove himself in Munster. He needs to play regularly first

20. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Always Always Always said the same

I actually posted My Email to Kuntz n his reply here before

Kuntz talke to clubs n clubs think if they have good domestic talents they won’t buy

If they don’t feel like they have top prospects or elite talent, they have to buy elsewhere

So it’s all on the players n talent level . That’s what Kuntz told me n I posted his email here before

If U produce Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Pique, Puyol... all they have to buy is ur backup.

Like Beyer, if Gladbach is convinced with him, they didn’t buy more CB/RB this off season

They didn’t buy another to replace Arne Maier;

If clubs don’t rate a player, of coz it’s another story

21. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Logic is completely wrong

Abitur is always there but we had age groups like 1988/1989/1992/1995/1996 (also good results) which we produced players which win tournaments after tournaments

They won n achieve, there are some very very promising talents so clubs are convinced the playerS are good enough

Now, we aren’t winning Anything, u can’t blame on Abitur. U can blame anything else (like u do everyday lol) but Abitur has nothing to do with talent level. It’s bull from Ricken. How to handle time b pressure is also part of talent.

Solving problems is also part of talent , Tuchel said that too

Because we kept losing nowadays in youth games, so clubs do wonder are we that bad nowadays. And maybe they dont see elite talent or players so they need to look elsewhere

If u are producing Messi, Pedro, Insiesta, Busquest, Xavi, Puyol, Pique year by year, trust me they will only look for backups

The problem Goes back to: why Germany cant produce many elite talents.

If we start winnin n producing top talents like Sane, Gnabry, Sule, Stark, Goretzka, Kimmich n co. When we win again people will think we are good enough n start to be convinced

We aren’t producing good enough players, of coz it’s vulnerable

In many U17/U19, our players need to compete with other countries 16-18 year olds. All unproven, it why are the Germans always lost?

Because the domestic players aren’t motivated enough

22. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Ger90 repped this.
  23. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Ger90 repped this.
  24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    hope he makes it seemed to have done well before the Christmas shenanigans which made Willem II dump Avdijaj.

Burnic's great goal vs Portugal.

25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Ache scores his 2nd of the season in a 1-0 win. Scoring winning goal in 2 consecutive seasons.

good for him after long term injury. Team is headed for promotion playoffs.

Epitome990 repped this.