German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. IV

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by MatthausSammer, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Watched the game just now on YouTube (Armenia football federation?)

First half was terrible and I think Bisseck was responsible for that goal too. He made a few mistakes in clearance

We lost a lot of possession in first half and we didn’t have too many opportunities

Second half was better. Arp played like a pivot and allowed Kuhn n Jastrzembski to get into the box. The biggest chance went to Kuhn, missed a one-on-one vs keeper by firing it high

Not sure who no.18 was who came in as a sub, fairly impressive. He can dribble 20-30m and made nice passes when opponents went over him

Arp didn’t score but created a few pivot function and diverse our scoring threats. Herrmann also had a bicycle kick which was fairly close n it came from Arp’s set up

I think for now this is our best lineup in that 2000 group based on my impression

——————-Fruchtl
    —Ludewig—Beyer-Mai-Vagnoman
    —————-Mbom—Stierlin
    —Yeboah——-Kuhn——-Jastrzembski
    ———————Arp

Ger90 repped this.
  2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    he's a great player and even captains Germany U16 too. But yeah from 03 he's always been mentioned even years ago. One could say he's the most prominent 03 player.

would be interesting to know if Lucas Copado scored, since he was also called up.

as for Germany U19, Bisseck's role was more not closing in on the player who crossed.

don't remember who #18 is but subs were
    Stanisic, Sussek, Beyer, Yeboah, Philipp, Hottmann, Burkardt.

3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    then you can use, Abouchabaka, Herrmann, Massimo, Hottmann etc as sub options.

although do you think it's good to play both Yeboah and Jastrzembski at the same time. Either of the 2 could easily be an impact sub player. Yeboah with his dribbling and Jastrzembski with his pace.

if Kuhn starts on the RW than one of those 2 will end up being benched.

4. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    It’s good too. But from the Holland game, u could tell Kuhn likes to stay on the left flanks or half space on the left

I m sure he can play well on the right tho, I saw him play there.

If Yeboah is at RW and Kuhn at LW (they can both play on both flanks), Jastrzembski is impact sub

Then maybe Abouchabaka can play the AM role, or we can play Burkardt there as Supporting striker as SS. Formation will change to 442 (Arp + Burkardt)

Herrmann is not doing good this season and the game vs Holland. I see some talent here n there but he gotta do it consistently.

Malone and Hottmann are also good players

Ger90 repped this.
  5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    1063905003499384833 is not a valid tweet id

Bayern U14 have scored 52 goals and conceded 3 in 9 games this season. Seems like they won 5-0 today in what could have been 15-0. Also says that the 05 group is an incredibly exciting one.

while U15
    "U15 (2004) have won 9 of 10 games with a goal difference of 30-3. Only against Nuremberg, traditionally the strongest opponent in this age, dropped pts, 1-1 draw."

Also believe there are some 05s who play with the U15, up a year..

Rac93 repped this.
  6. dips82

dips82 Member+

Oct 11, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Is Kuhn dual national as well ?

7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    all indication is that he's full German and that's a good thing, no risk of losing him.

8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Dennis Eckert talks Gladbach, Celta, Germany U21 and leaving the door open to playing in Germany.

seems like he had no chances in Gladbach and even then managed to breakthrough in a La Liga team. Props to him, not an easy task.

Eckert learns from Aspas: "Really good"
    Celtas new coach, the 46-year-old Portuguese Miguel Cardoso, has already sought the conversation with him and given to understand, talents like to bring him forward. "I have to keep working hard," says Eckert, "I'm not given anything."

Especially against the background that Celta is currently only ranked 14 and is equipped with notable offensive players such as the Spanish national player Iago Aspas. "At my age, I can still learn a lot - footballer, physically and mentally," he says. The daily training with Aspas and Co. is therefore doing him "really good".

Eckert, who according to himself as a small boy always emulated Fernando Torres and Didier Drogba, is versatile in the offensive. The 1.82 meter-long right foot can act as a hanging tip or on the outer lanes, but he prefers to play at the front. "I see myself as a center forward, need the proximity to the gate," he explains.

One for the German U21? "Of course one makes oneself hopes"
    With a healthy mix of self-confidence and ambition Eckert wants to "play" in the course of the next few months at Celta, in order to become more well-known and interesting in Germany. More specifically, for Stefan Kuntz, the coach of the German U21 national team.

"By taking my first steps in the professional field in Spain, in Germany I'm only an insider term," says Eckert. The 21-year-old has only completed a junior international match so far. That was in November 2015, when Marcus Sorg used him in a friendly match of the U19 against Serbia. Since he still has the Spanish citizenship in addition to the German, but he can theoretically also change the nation for which he wants to accumulate.

If he really wants to go this step, "will show., I would definitely qualify for the German U21," says Eckert laughing. In a more serious tone, he adds: "If I'm well informed, I'm one of Germany's Under-21 strikers most likely to be at league level this season, of course, hoping that one day they'll be nominated become."
    http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussba...der-regionalliga-in-die-primera-division.html

Epitome990 repped this.
  9. Rac93

Rac93 Member

Bayern Munich
    Germany
    Sep 29, 2017
    Who are some of these standouts from the 05 age group?

10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    my knowledge of players below U17 league is limited.

if I recall Kenan Yildiz is an 05 who plays in U15, up his age group. There is also guys like Ibrahimovic, Schablas etc in U14.

got no clue whatsoever if they are good or who the good 05 prospects are. Just thought it was interesting since the tweeter watches the Bayern youth games and finds the 05 a strong group.

maybe @Karl-Heinz Riedle knows, who these standouts are?

11. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Ger90 repped this.
  12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Tillman also had an assist, same with Goden. Fuchs also came on in 2nd half.

U17
    X3: Tekin, this is his 4th hat trick of the season to take his tally to 19 goals in 13 games for a very short striker. Also had from Game 1-10, 3 assists no idea but about the other 3 games.
    X2:Ortner
    X1: Ozturk, Mert Yilmaz, Rzeha, Littmann, Gorny, Haxha, Gollombeck, Netz (4th)

U19
    X1: Grosser, Qela, Breunig (seems to be doing well, could he be another Kaya for Ingolstadt's 1st team?)

RL
    Hanslik X2 (15th). Wolfsburg II seems in contention for 3rd Liga promotion.

Ochs talks NT, Aab loan and Hoff. Looks like he hopes to use the U21 Euro to advertise himself.
    http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/...rtikel_auf-ochs-ist-verlass.html#omsmtwkicker

Epitome990 repped this.
  13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    looks like Jannis Kubler is out for the rest of the year after injuring his knee during the last training before the YL game.

that's why he wasn't part of the Schalke's 1st team playing vs Russian club. Well that sucks, wonder what's next though, Winter loan or transfer or staying put. Does he have any prospects for the 1st team or is it just as dream, if he does stay put?

14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Bremen's GK coach on Plogmann.

BILD: Means: If Kapino is fit again, he is in front of Luca Plogmann?

Vander: "That's the plan. For Lucas development it is best to train with us and to collect in the U23 match practice. Unfortunately, we were unable to implement this due to Kapi's injury. Luca needs the competition week after week. He also notices that himself. Sometimes he had the feeling that he was training in the void. He is not used to that. "

BILD: Werder plans to make Plogmann number one in a few years. Does he have what it takes to become a Bundesliga keeper?

Vander: "He has the equipment. Therefore, we were also very happy that he has committed himself to us in the long term. We definitely trust him to be our No. 1 in the Bundesliga. How long Luca still needs, but you can say hard. "
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/...n-an-pavlenka-sind-zu-hoch-58507070.bild.html

15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    an article that pretty much criticizes Bayern giving out pro contracts like candy to young players all the while these kids have no real prospects at the club, on top of that Bayern intends on buying players which will end up blocking them. Which will make any breakthrough very difficult/unlikely.
    https://www.eurosport.de/fussball/b...llste-bayern-nachwuchs_sto7014183/story.shtml

these big clubs in Germany really like to accumulate players with no idea what to do with them. Such a waste.

16. Icke

Icke Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Kölle, Germany
    Club:
    FC Köln
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    According to some guys at another forum,Franck Evina is now with Kameruns U23
    U19 beats Armenia 7-0

Ger90 repped this.
  17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    yeah U19 trashed Armenia 7-0 with another experimental lineup.
    Plogmann (K) - Beyer, Bisseck, Stanisic, Lungwitz - Lengle, Sussek - Herrmann, Philipp, Burkardt - Holtmann.

Goals
    Hottmann X2, Herrmann, Bisseck, Bauer, Philipp, Arp

will watch the match later (way too early).

18. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    On YouTube again?

19. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    yup

Karl-Heinz Riedle repped this.
  20. Marcho Gamgee

Marcho Gamgee Member+

England
    Apr 25, 2015
    Somewhere in English Arrogance land
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Stab in the dark here but don’t suppose you guys know of a stream for the U20’s game tonight? Our FA never stream youth games for some strange reason so we often have to rely on our opponents who might stream on the off chance. I’m not optimistic but thought I’d check.

21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Waldschmidt scored a PK to make it 1-1 vs Italy at HT.

very tough game as the Italians park the bus (waiting for the counter) when we are in there half and when we are in the German half, they are everywhere pressing hard. Still our boys are skilled enough to get passed by but it makes it a challenge to attack. Even then we've had chances so did they.

22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Waldschmidt scores his 2nd with a great strike to make it 2-1 vs Italy U21. Comeback after being down 1-0.

our FA does stream games but selected ones and this isn't one of them, sadly. As for stream can't find anything.

Marcho Gamgee repped this.
  23. Marcho Gamgee

Marcho Gamgee Member+

England
    Apr 25, 2015
    Somewhere in English Arrogance land
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Ok, cheers for checking. English FA are a massive let down in this regard.

Ger90 repped this.
  24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    And Germany beat Italy U21 2-1, both goals scored by Waldschmidt.

teams who usually press like crazy in the 1st half end up being more restrained in 2nd half. It's too taxing to do all game. Was a good game and good practice against this type of scenarios which one does see in tournaments.

still think U21 NT is the only relevant youth NT in terms of results. The U20 and lower is good for experience and development but that's it.

recent U21 results
    2015 U21 EC-Semi-finals
    2016 Olympics-2nd place
    2017 U21 EC-Champions
    2019 U21 EC-Qualified for the tournament in Summer. And outside of the 1st Norway game, all good results. Next game for this group is a friendly vs England in March.

25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Germany U20 lost 2-0 to England. Looks like Lukas Nmecha off the bench scored against us. The XI put out wasn't the greatest and Wintzheimer was the lone striker.....