German Dual/Triple Nationals.

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Ger90, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yusuf Kabadayi should be able to get his German passport in Fall 2020, according to his father Ahmet Kabadayi

In time for Dfb U17 ?

2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    94 Streli Mamba seems to be effective German 94 CF.
    career 3rd Liga-RL player.

2018-2019 season, 6 goals in 36 games in 3rd Liga
    2019-2020 season, 4 goals in 8 games in 1BL

Never understood why he was recently benched and now that seems to have been the get of the season.......free transfer. Scored a double vs Dortmund today.

3. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #978 Karl-Heinz Riedle, Nov 22, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
    We don’t have to worry about Emrehan Gedikli at all

very determined to play for DFB and he has many reasons of that

can see that from his IG post too, so proud to play for Dfb

Kaan Kurt is another

don’t think Cetin is relevant to any NT anymore, don’t think Tekin n Cakar are too. Need a miracle to turn things around, will probably be 3BL /2BL players

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Cetin is U21 eligible until 2023. He plays in a club that promotes no one, I prefer to see what happens to him in next 4 years before writing him out. Maybe he won't make the senior NT but U21 is different topic.

his contract at Frankfurt is done in 2020. He should leave somewhere this Winter.

5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    just noticed that Stuttgart U17 03 CF Kastanaras is provisionally capped by Greece as he played U17 Euro qualifiers.

6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

this twitter account is so obsessed with listing 01-Dajaku as someone who will get poached when he's still a regular part of the German program.

Ademi, Rexhbecaj, Shabani seem more likely in terms of Germans getting poached by Kosovo. Shabani was said to have been close to going Kosovo before he got injured for basically the whole season.

Ademi has never been called by anyone and currently 2nd place in Swiss scorers list (#3 is German-Bosnian Demirovic). Although Ademi is not a German produced player he's a Swiss produced one. So it's poaching from the Swiss.

Rexhbecaj isn't good enough for Germany, I admire that he worked his ass off and made 1BL. No coach ever commends him for his talent but more for his hard work. Currently irrelevant at Wolfsburg and is likely headed on loan.

9. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Ademi wants to play for Germany or Switzerland, he rejected Kosovo a few times

but I am not sure he’s up for it

he isn’t a definite starter recently even in Swiss League

10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Ademi was never good enough for Germany.

Swiss or Kosovo makes more sense for him. Will likely get less competition with Kosovo although with Swiss easier to qualify for tourneys.

11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    according to this from Aug 2019, Ademi prefers Swiss.

Renato Cedrola had last time, not a Minute of peace. He is constantly being contacted by the Association of official from Kosovo and from Albania. “You call, to provide Kemal for the next games, want to convince him of a Nations exchange”, says Ademi adviser.

For clients this is currently not an issue. Priority very clear to the Swiss national team. “He grew up in Herisau, is at home here, feel, as a Swiss,” says Cedrola.

Ademi's is home to Herisau
    reference to the homeland of his parents have Ademi hardly. Although parts of the relatives still live in Kosovo, Kemal himself was but only very rarely there. As the family takes refuge during the war in Kosovo, is not Ademi born yet.

His home is a Herisau. There, where the father as janitor in a school works. Where Ademi play for FC Herisau with the Football begins. In the Junior age of the transfer to FC St. Gallen. Via Hoffenheim and Xamax his way to FC Basel.

Also, Germany would theoretically be possible

The Courting of the Albanians and the Kosovars has not been the Swiss football Association (SFV) hidden. The SFV is now actively, Ademis Name is hot discussed. Nati-Manager Pierluigi Tami has been looking for the conversation with Vladimir Petkovic. Whether the coach will use the hunas soon? Or have the advances of Albania in the end the success?

by the Way: Because of Ademi in the baden-württemberg Villingen-is born in Schwenningen, it has also the German citizenship and could theoretically play for Germany.
    http://www.kxan36news.com/super-lea...DBlq_lk2nqO8baukn6MEdbHIBcbuiS641J0iW2f6VB_Us

sounds like someone who views Swiss as his home and he's fully dev there. Should play for the Swiss if he's called up. Kosovo/Albania sound like countries he's not as in touch with. LOL at how desperate Albania and Kosovo are to poach him, constantly hounding the guy.:laugh:

12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Mamba is currently at 5 goals this season.
    [​IMG]

Key stats

Although Mamba has Congolese roots, he hatched out in Göppingen, the Baden-Wüttemberg town that gave the world legendary Germany striker, Klinsmann. He slithered into the VfB Stuttgart youth set-up at 14, but never made it beyond the club's U17s. Between 2011 - when he snaked his way to the Kaiserslautern U19s - and his breakthrough summer 2016 transfer to Energie Cottbus, Mamba played for five different teams: Homburg, Göppinger, Grunbach, SSV Freiburg and Sandhausen II.

A career in the backwaters of German football beckoned, but after scoring 22 goals in 77 appearances in Germany's Oberliga (fifth division), Mamba found his bite in the colours of Energie Cottbus, striking 19 times to help the club win promotion to the 3. Liga via the 2017/18 play-offs. He earned a move to Paderborn on the back of an 11-goal 2018/19 campaign, and duly scored in each of his first three competitive outings for the club. Not even a six-game barren run could hiss off the 5'9" right-footer.

On 22 November 2019, he made headlines with his first top-flight brace - his third and fourth Bundesliga goals - in a venomous display away to German heavyweights Dortmund (3-3). Mamba celebrated each effort with his trademark, serpent-like hand trick. So there's really no need to hold back, folks - embrace the punnage!

Did you know?

Unlike Werner, Mamba admits he lacked top-level desire as a youngster. The two played together in the Stuttgart U17s, but when Werner became the youngest Bundesliga debutant in the club's 120-year history five months after his 17th birthday, Mamba was barely getting a look-in at Regionalliga outfit Homburg.

"I just didn't have the necessary hunger," Mamba admitted in an interview with spox.com. "I had to watch as guys like Timo Werner got their breakthrough, whilst I was still in the lower leagues. My friends used to tell me I should pack it in and find an apprenticeship, but I never lost sight of my goal to become a professional. I told myself, if I don't make it as a pro by the time I'm 25, I'll give up."

Happily, Mamba met his self-imposed deadline. He was 23 when he helped fire Cottbus into the 3. Liga, and turned 25 shortly after moving to promoted Bundesliga outfit Paderborn the following summer.

What they're saying

"The stadiums, the lights, everything, the Bundesliga is a world away from the 3. Liga. I know how far I've come." - Mamba

"With his pace and quality in the one-on-ones, Mamba is a perfect fit for us!" - former Paderborn sporting director, Markus Krösche
    https://www.bundesliga.com/en/bunde...derborn-striker-borussia-dortmund-double-8318

14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Fernduell the top scorer: Mamba chases Kachunga
    What connects East Westphalia with the Democratic Republic of Congo? A sporty answer to this question provides the deeper insight into the top scorer lists of the Bundesliga. The two best marksmen of SC Paderborn have their roots in the African state. The current top scorer of the rising star Streli Mamba, born in the Swabian Göppingen, is just as true as on the former Bundesliga record shooter of the SCP history Elias Kachunga, who saw in Cologne the light of day. Both have both the German and the Congolese passport.

It was Kachunga who scored the first Paderborn goal in the Bundesliga on 24 August 2014 at home with 2: 2 against Mainz. For the then 22-year-old, it continued to be successful. By the 14th game of the season, he had at least five goals in his account. However, he had to wait until the 28th matchday for the sixth, who makes him the top scorer in the East Westphalia. After Paderborn relegation in 2015 Kachunga reached this performance after the change to promoted Ingolstadt not even close. After a scoreless season with only ten missions, he moved in 2016 to his current club Huddersfield Town on the British island.

Streli Mamba, for whom Premier League club West Ham United are interested, may also be drawn there. For now, the 25-year-old with the Paderbornern still much ahead. The league is at the top, but at the same time hunts the Ex-Cottbuser personally in the remote duel the all-time best of his predecessor Kachunga - with other amazing parallels. Even before the upcoming Matchday 14, in which the SCP plays at Werder Bremen, the striker has five goals this season. So he could at least equalize the brand of Kachunga on this Sunday with another and enrich the curious story of the Paderborn scorer by another chapter.

The quota speaks for Mamba
    The chances that Mamba will soon become the number one attack are not bad. The courageous attacking football of Steffen Baumgart is predestined for strikers, also the coach seems to the player after temporary disregard now fully trust again and to want to serve him more missions. "Streli works very well, meanwhile also against the ball", praised the coach his eminently fast protégé. "That explains his success, because he works in both directions."

The fact that the record falls, speaks at the same time the efficiency of the two players: While Kachunga scored in the 2014/15 season arithmetically every 370 minutes, Mamba needed in his nine games on average only 124 minutes before he again struck.
    https://www.kicker.de/764247/artikel/fernduell_der_top_scorer_mamba_jagt_kachunga#twfeed

what can you say when players like Mamba and Kutucu don't play for Germany. Whether they are good or not is irrelevant, 2 players making 1BL but playing for other countries, shrinks the already tiny CF pool.

15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    another German-Korean? 01-Jeong from H96 U19.
    JFV Süd Eichsfeld (-2017),
    Dynamo Dresden (2017-2019),
    Hannover 96 (2019-)

he turned 18 in Summer 2019. If he's only Korea, doubtful that he can move to Germany before 18 without EU passport. That he's been in Germany for more than 3 years, who knows how long says that his parents moved to Germany at some point for non-footballing reasons. Believe he even graduated from high school too.

in Germany they like to use football to integrate foreign kids. Also seems like Ulf Kirsten was a sponsor of his too when he was at Dynamo. I could have swore that Jeong was considered a 1st team prospect at Dynamo before he got poached by H96. Why would you go from 1 2BL club to another.....

if he's not German yet, the longer he stays the more he could end up one.

16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    over weekend, Mamba assisted Paderborn's lone goal in a 1-0 win vs Bremen.
    current season at 5 goals and 2 assists in 10 games.

17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Ingolstadt's #1 GK, 97-Buntic signed extension. Club is 2BL promotion candidates.

18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    1st time I hear of this guy.

from May 2019.
    1130519650050215945 is not a valid tweet id

he's a 2004 but why do I feel like he made a mistake and he's actually British-Kosovar?

Dang Son Tung repped this.
  19. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    new article continuing from this about how Turkey have CF/attacker problems and want to poach from Germany. List Gedikli, Onur (already provisionally capped by Turkey), Tekin and Eyibil as players they want to poach.

20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Adamyan scored and assisted once as Hoff beat Dortmund 2-1. Now with break he stands at 4 goals and 2 assists in 12 games in 1BL this season.

Born in Armenia but came to Germany at 5 and has been there ever since, fully dev in Germany but represents Armenia NT. Doing well in his 1BL debut season.

22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Kutucu off the bench scores his 2nd of the season to tie the game 2-2 and get his club a point.
    https://streamja.com/dQXn

and this player is always linked with Winter loan when he's the only CF at the club who's scored? Burgstaller, Reese, Uth none have scored this season. It's why Raman has been playing CF because the options aren't doing well and Uth is always unfit.

in very limited game time
    2 goals and 2 assists in 10 1BL games playing 177 min, not even 2 full matches's worth of min.

23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    yikes 98-Muslija was subbed in 73rd min over the weekend and he was so bad and looked to be half-assing so he was subbed out after 13 min in 86st min. H96 coach was super pissed with him.....

24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Last 96 chance for Muslija
    In the meantime, four 96 trainers have bitten their teeth. Florent Muslija (21) came to Hannover from Karlsruhe in 2018. André Breitenreiter, Thomas Doll, Mirko Slomka and Kenan Kocak all recognized his great football talent - but he was still unable to assert himself.

Last chance for Muslija!
    Kocak took him on to Stuttgart (2-2) in the 73rd minute - and 13 minutes later. Maximum penalty for a professional!

Puppy protection and patience are used up. Muslija has reached the crossroads: full throttle or away!

Sports director Jan Schlaudraff: “We expect him to go full throttle in preparation and to be as involved as everyone else. Then he will also be able to show that he has football skills that few others have. ”

If there is no reaction from the Kosovo international, Muslija (market value 3 million) has no future at 96. Then, despite the contract, he will be a hot candidate for a winter change until 2022.
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/...slija-muss-endlich-liefern-66903144.bild.html

25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    just noticed that 99 GK Maduka Okoye made his Nigeria senior NT debut vs Brazil in a 1-1 draw in a friendly back in October.