**General News Thread**

Discussion in 'AS Roma' started by Java65, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Midfield General

Jun 14, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Make sure you hand over your hard-earned coin to Charlie with a smile! ;)

Java65 repped this.
  2. Java65

Java65 Member+

Oct 2, 2012
    North Carolina
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ugh, you had to raise that. It puts me in a damn bind. :unsure:

Midfield General repped this.
  3. Salmeen10

Salmeen10 Member+

Jan 10, 2014
    Bahrain
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
  4. Noroma

Noroma New Member

AS roma
    Denmark
    Mar 28, 2019
    Does anyone know if you have to print tage ticket or if the pdf E-ticket will suffice at the olimpico

5. Noroma

Noroma New Member

AS roma
    Denmark
    Mar 28, 2019

6. Salmeen10

Salmeen10 Member+

Jan 10, 2014
    Bahrain
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
  7. Big Bad Wolf

Big Bad Wolf Member+

Dec 17, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    E-ticket will suffice but no harm having a printed copy too. You'll need to bring proper ID (a passport for example) too.

8. L'immortale

L'immortale Red Card

Italy
    Nov 13, 2017
    Retired
  9. Java65

Java65 Member+

Oct 2, 2012
    North Carolina
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    DOctore13 repped this.
  10. L'immortale

L'immortale Red Card

Italy
    Nov 13, 2017
    Retired
  11. Midgo

Midgo Member

Oct 8, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    You mean worse than a guy that got rid of Emerson, Rudiger, Paredes in his first year and almost did the same with Manolas&Dzeko?

Monchi magic then sold two box-to-box midfielders and sent on loan Gonalons&Gerson only to get us three attacking midfielders, while us having already Pellegrini. Went on to overpay for players we didn't need in Schick and N'Zonzi and to crown it all brought in Olsen a 28 years old gk that has played all his life for Serie B level teams and who's biggest highlights were not conceding a goal vs Italy in the WCQ 18 play-offs.

That's hard to top, but more than anything we need people to come in and make a team out of the mess Monchi left behind.

romanista8910, Vulpinous and Java65 repped this.
  12. tmontana52

tmontana52 Member+

Jul 10, 2007
    Philly- the 215
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Shen-O and porreca repped this.
  13. Big Bad Wolf

Big Bad Wolf Member+

Dec 17, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Ridiculous amount of injuries this season. We pretty much havent gone a single week without 2, 3 and sometimes even 4 or more players out.

Worth noting though that Ninja was pretty much never injured with us and yet this season he missed a bunch of games for Inter through injury. Perhaps there's another explanation for that but I think it has to be taken into consideration that we might just have a squad full very of injury prone players and that that has a lot to do with it.

On the other hand, ACL nightmares aside, the squad was definitely fitter in recent times before this season.

14. Salmeen10

Salmeen10 Member+

Jan 10, 2014
    Bahrain
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    shiboboo and wm72 repped this.
  15. Haakon24

Haakon24 Member+

Mar 15, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Tbh I don’t know how much I trust Ninjas “injury”, I think he just didn’t give a ******** to get into shape after he got kicked out of Roma. I remember there was a recording of him asking his friend if he should tank the season so his value would go down and we could buy him back LOL

16. ErPupone

ErPupone Member+

Aug 27, 2015
    Austria
    Club:
    AS Roma
  17. Salmeen10

Salmeen10 Member+

Jan 10, 2014
    Bahrain
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    1116348694859800578 is not a valid tweet id

Shen-O, shiboboo and Moebek repped this.
  18. Moebek

Moebek Member+

Sep 16, 2011
    Cairo
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Egypt
    Shows that it is not easy to be on the field.

19. Matrim

Matrim Member+

Feb 10, 2014
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Someone should have invited Moronchi to do the same when Sabatini was still here and the bald f*ck was spinning yarns how he could do the same as the cigarette genius. Lots of millions would've been saved.

L'immortale repped this.
  20. Shen-O

Shen-O Member+

United States
    Jul 26, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    AS Roma bans players from taking pictures with Drake

I couldn’t be more proud. Unless they also ban Cardi B.

21. Matrim

Matrim Member+

Feb 10, 2014
    Club:
    AS Roma
    There's no expiration date on outrage... As cringe-worthy as that dude's behavior is, he is doing nothing illegal.

In my country I could do that to a 14 years old and it's still legal, unless her or her parents say "no". After a girl turns out 16, only she could say "no", and after 18 her parents cannot say "no" to a marriage either. So 14-16 - risky, but legal. 16 to 18 - risky, but legal.

Imagine that - in some states and countries you don't have to be 45 years old not to be considered witless or moron, and no one would get outraged on behalf of a person who is willingly exercising their constitutional rights( which both the girl and the singer do, even if the signer is completely ignorant about his).

Innocent until proven guilty you disgusting Moronchi-lovers!

22. Shen-O

Shen-O Member+

United States
    Jul 26, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Shut your dumb ass up. When trying to be smart goes wrong..

23. Matrim

Matrim Member+

Feb 10, 2014
    Club:
    AS Roma
    You're literally the stupidest person I've ever met on the internet, Juve fans and all.

Every country has laws, boy. You won't know that, living in a studio apartment with 27 other jobless vegans. You're 200 years late for the witch-hunt hobby, nowadays there are competent people who study for 5+ years before they're let to judge others, not to mention the years they have to slave as interns practicing said laws.

I'm really baffled how your parents are letting you go outside without supervision. Or are they?