Game 34: RSL @ Portland. 10/21/18 - 3PM UDT

Discussion in 'Real Salt Lake' started by El-ahrairah, Oct 20, 2018.

1. 15 to 32

15 to 32 Straw Hog

Jul 1, 2008
    Salt Lake
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    7-1 in aggregate against Portland. A Western Conference team we only played twice.

trackrunner and goobx1 repped this.
  2. goobx1

goobx1 Member+

Jul 9, 2007
    Salt Lake
    I watched most of the game yesterday. I started watching at about 3 minutes in so I missed the first good opportunity to score by Portland.

I continued to watch until about the 82nd minute and then turned the channel to watch a rerun of The Love Boat. Honest. It's just like watching an RSL game. You know exactly how it's going to end. It ends just like every other episode.

What is the record for unused subs in a season because I think that Petke might have obliterated it this year.

You know the more that I think about the game last night and the season the more pissed off that I get.

After the end of last season and the way they played to finish off the season with dynamic and exciting play this season seemed like making the playoffs was a no brainer of an expectation.

RSL should be in the playoffs. No if's, and's or but's. They should have clinched weeks ago.

I know every team drops points here and there but as 15 has pointed out many times we left 11 points on the table against SJ, Minnesota & the Crapids alone. Throw in a draw to Montreal at home in August and that's 13 points to teams currently out of the playoffs.

WOW!

You certainly can't win them all but damn Gina.

acima, RSLer, jessyca and 3 others repped this.
  3. PattysCow

PattysCow Member+

Apr 4, 2010
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    What are some examples of these coaches showing bias against players who arguably should be playing?

4. El-ahrairah

El-ahrairah Member+

Sep 20, 2004
    Wanker County
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    San Jose, Houston, what's the difference? Both teams are currently out of the playoffs and have no motivation to do anything other than offer the MLS version of the Watford Long John Silver Impersonators to Los Galaxios Bournemouth Gynecologists.

Oh wait!, I'm looking into my crystal ball and here are the highlights of the match:

5. SpiffCoug

SpiffCoug Member

Nov 10, 2004
    Orem, Ut
    And didn't we roll out the same XI in both games?