Futbol: Otras partes del mundo Part 18 [R]

Discussion in 'Peru' started by CIA, Nov 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BRONCONOSE

BRONCONOSE Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Ghana deserves to go through. Great team, good stuff, entertaining, and young. Complete opposite of Serbia.

Oh and LOL at these English commentators post-game saying they believe England is better than this German side and can go through :D Funniest moment of my year so far :p

2. Dominican Lou

Dominican Lou Member+

Nov 27, 2004
    1936 Catalonia
    Yeah, what's up with everyone loving Serbia?? I've seen tons of people picking them to go deep.

Anyway, the US actually deserved to go through. Not because they're good but because Algeria is painfully bad. Those motherfukers couldn't make a 5-yard pass. Pathetic.

Ghana will take care of 'em. England vs Germany is the one that's gonna be awesome.

3. purojogo

purojogo Member

Sep 23, 2001
    US/Peru home
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Sakuragi of the Peru forum.?
    Awesome :D....
    I almost lost my mind when i thought they had taken away a legit goal again (20+ minutes, first half?)and the game was going to end.....I had no audio at work..but that goal was legit too, right?

Anyway...let's go USA!

USA- Ghana.... it will be tough.....

4. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    Like I said they havnt been any good since Croatia left them:D

5. BRONCONOSE

BRONCONOSE Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Lol again:
    "England can win this game, we just need to step up. Germany have shown they are a great side, but England haven't reached that level yet. So.... we can win."

Where is the logic, OMG, you haven't reached that level yet and you can win? He looked lost, he just looked away when he said they could win, doesn't even know what he said :D
    Maybe they will reach it now, but this guys logic is that because they haven't reached that level yet they will do it vs Germany :p

6. CIA

CIA Member

Dec 5, 2007
    Club:
    Hijos de Acosvinchos
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Reminds me of when you say we're better than Ecuador...

7. BRONCONOSE

BRONCONOSE Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    See but there is logic to that, while there is logic that Americans have an air of superiority..... shut up :D

We are better on paper. Thats what I said. I never said they couldn't thrash us 6-0 or something, in fact I said they could because they play as a team and they have some standouts too. Get yo sh*t right son :p

8. CIA

CIA Member

Dec 5, 2007
    Club:
    Hijos de Acosvinchos
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    The Americans have Clint Dempsey, and Bradley who are one of the best players at their respective clubs. Gomez was top goalscorer of the Mexican League. Altidore is owned by Villareal. Landycakes isn't a superstar, but he's their best player. They have one of the best goalkeepers in the world.

I don't care what kind of shit confederation they play in, but if some of our people can be arrogant dickwads when we haven't even qualified for the WC in about 30 yrs, they sure have some right to be cocky.

9. BRONCONOSE

BRONCONOSE Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Ok... Gomez was co-top scorer in Mexico with Fano and Hernandez who left early
    Clint Dempsey and Bradley are great, Bradley I especially like, great player I've followed him since he was at Heerenveen.
    Altidore is a good player as well and he can become a top striker in the world with his power and skill
    Landon Donovan is pure greatness, but I still hate him :D
    Tim Howard is good, definitely in top 10 goalkeepers so yeah.

Are you calling me an arrogant dickwad? WTF? I said, Ecuador can beat us easily because they have good players too and play as a team. But we have better individual players and if we play as a team we should at least have a decent chance at qualifying. Nunca los menosprecie, son buenos, solo digo que PODEMOS ser mejor por nuestro equipo.

Do you want me to hand you a mfing squad sheet with player values? Cause maybe that will shut you up. As I said we're better on paper, which gives an advantage in that aspect, and if we can get our shit together we can do something.

OK AND ACTUALLY, I SAID AMERICANS WERE FINE IN FOOTBALL, AHI NO SON CREIDOS. ITS EVERY OTHER SPORT.

10. Peruco83

Peruco83 Member+

May 8, 2005
    Hamden, CT
    Specially if the Americans can't finish their chances but then again I haven't seen anything special from Ghana that would make them favorites either. They barely beat Serbia with a penalty and tied Australia. i think they're both about the same.

11. Dominican Lou

Dominican Lou Member+

Nov 27, 2004
    1936 Catalonia
    Ghana has a better midfield and laterales. They create nice plays until they get to the box, then they are freakin' clueless.

But the US doesn't have anything special aside from its goalie. Average defense, average mids, slightly below average forwards. They're lucky Slovenia and Algeria are garbage.

I got Ghana taking it 1-0

12. Guti™

Guti™ Moderator

Mar 6, 2005
    La Victoria
    Club:
    Alianza Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru