Fulham Fans Ticket Request Thread

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Dirty_South_Futbol, Aug 4, 2006.

1. OKTerrific

OKTerrific Member

Sep 10, 2005
    The River End
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: 2006/07 Fulham Fans Ticket Request Thread

You're not going to have trouble paying on the gate for this one, I don't think you need Mike. It's £15 per person.

2. MD_littlekeep

MD_littlekeep Member

Mar 27, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Hey Mike,

I've sent you a few emails about the possibilty of getting tickets to the February 23rd match against West Ham. Hope you're still able to help me!

Thanks!

3. Vulcan

Vulcan New Member

Aug 27, 2004

I'm going to be in London on April 19 and, as a Fulham fan, would like to see the game against Liverpool. DO I have a chance, and, if so, what is the best way to go about it. Thanks. Ed

4. OKTerrific

OKTerrific Member

Sep 10, 2005
    The River End
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Go to the fulhamusa.com message board and look for American Mike, he is on there WAY more than he's on here. He's your best hope for getting into that game.

5. Vulcan

Vulcan New Member

Aug 27, 2004

Thank you!

6. NorthBank

NorthBank Member+

Arsenal; NYRB
    United States
    Mar 29, 2006
    Connecticut
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I'm a gooner but have always liked (and follow) Fulham. Always wanted to go to the Cottage before they blow it up like Highbury.

I booked to come over for May 3 Arsenal match and since Fulham was playing same day I couldn't go see them. Now Arsenal just moved to May 4 so now could go to FFC-BCFC too!

BUT... alas getting tickets... it's your last home game, with any luck you'll be fighting to get out of the drop... and general sale is about to open up in a day or two.

Do I have a chance of getting a decent ticket online or by phone?

Or should I try the infamous American Mike by way of fulhamusa.com?

Thanks!

7. Lito F

Lito F New Member

Jan 2, 2008
    England
    I'm living in England now and I would love to attend Fulham matches. If anyone can point me in the right direction for tickets I will appreciate it.

8. NorthBank

NorthBank Member+

Arsenal; NYRB
    United States
    Mar 29, 2006
    Connecticut
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lucky you. Wish I were too.

Anyway, last May I got tix for FFC-BCFC a major relegation battle. I got tickets through the club website (fulhamfc.com?) the day they went on general sale. I also heard someone say they bought tickets at the box office the day before the match!

BTW, I also talked w/ Mike at fulhamusa.com and he advised me to do it direct w/ the club. (maybe because I'm not a true FFC fan... I'm a lifelong Gooner)

But I have to say my day at the Cottage was FANTASTIC, helped a lot by their dire situation and major-league singing/support. Couldn't beat the atmosphere, drama, setting, weather, etc.

The next day I went to Arsenal's gleaming new 60K stadium for their final home match and frankly it was a dissappointment compared to the day before at Fulham. (Maybe you can tell I still miss Highbury)

Anyway, I think you should have no problems getting tickets as long as they don't miraculously become a top-6 team. :p And I highly recommend the venue!

9. TheScarfMachine

May 1, 2007
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I lived in London last year, and went to about ten Fulham games, and never had a problem getting tickets except to derby (Not county, of course), Liverpool, and Man U games.

Season tickets are only 300 quid, though. I'd consider that as an option to save money in the long run.

And make sure you hit up the Golden Lion. It's the place to be, and there's usually other Americans there... I know that doesn't sound like a big deal now, but wait about five months and you'll be dying to talk with people from the States.

If you'd like to know some really cool night spots, theaters, or museums in London that aren't obnoxious tourist havens like Piccadilly Circus, shoot me a PM. I was able to find a few well-kept secrets that are generally off the radar.

10. obie

obie New Member

Nov 18, 1998
    NY, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is a total longshot, but here goes: I'm going to be in London for work / vacation from 20 August through the 27th, and would love to get a ticket anywhere in the stands (away supporters excepted) at face value for the Arsenal match on the 23rd. Two tickets would be spectacular but one would suffice. From what I can tell there is no planned public sale for this game, and I'd prefer to not shell out the $75 for the members' card for a single match.

If anyone can help out, PM me or e-mail obersts001 at yahoo dot com. Thanks!

11. fscat

fscat Member

May 2, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    I've been looking to visit London in early March this year. I went on Fulham and West Ham's websites to find tickets online and saw they weren't on sale for the general public yet. Is this a normal procedure? Plus how long should I wait to try and find tickets at face value?

12. JamesENicholson

Feb 18, 2005
    Anyone got 2 Fulham ManU tickets at Craven Cottage on Sat 3/21?

My wife and I are thinking of coming over and would really like to make it to the game.

13. OKTerrific

OKTerrific Member

Sep 10, 2005
    The River End
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Don't think you're going to have much luck getting tickets for this one. Man United games sell out very fast without tickets even going on sale to the general public. Keep your eyes open on the internet though. Good luck.

14. usdyanamofan

usdyanamofan New Member

Jan 21, 2009
    Conroe
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Myself and three buddies are planning on going over to London for Memorial Day and we are dying to go see the Everton vs Fulham game at the cottage on the 24th. Since that is the last game of the season will it be a tough ticket to get? Any info on buying tickets for this game would be greatly appreciated.

15. Aztattooedsean777

Aztattooedsean777 Tattooed Football Fanatic

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I would assume the last match would be tough. I am glad I set up an account as I hope to attend my first ever match at the Cottage in fall 2009.:cool:

16. Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones Member

Oct 27, 2004
    For the Arsenal game on Sept 26 I will be over from New York in London to see the game; in the past I have been able to get tickets outside the ground from touts - whats the likelyhood of this for the Sept 26th game? Any other ideas?
    Tnx

17. TxHokie94

TxHokie94 New Member

Jan 26, 2008
    Dallas
    I and some of my boys are coming to London in late September. I need 5 tickets to the Arsenal match on the 26th. Any recommendation for reputable ticket brokers? I've seen some tickets available for about $200 each, but don't want to drop that much money unless I am very confident in the seller being legit.

Of course it goes without saying we will all be rooting on the Cottagers.

18. crhoody12

crhoody12 New Member

Dec 30, 2009
    This is less of a request as it is more of a logistics question about subway travel...

I'm coming to London for spring break and because I was impatient about the FA Cup scheduling despite my desire to see Fulham play because of Dempsey and being the only top club in London I haven't seen, I went ahead and secured Arsenal v Burnley tickets at the Emirates for Mar-6 at 3pm. I know that the FA Cup 6th round games will be played either Mar-6 or 7. I am hoping that the game is a noon March-6 kickoff because...

I was wondering what is the possibility of getting from Fulham-Broadway to Arsenal (using the underground) in a decent amount of time? The London underground site says 35-40 minutes normal time. If the Fulham game was by chance 12p and I stayed until about 1:30 (ducked out a few min early to beat the crowd), could I get to Arsenal in a reasonable amount of time for the 3pm kickoff?

I know this is very circumstantial, but I wanted to be aware of the situation before the tickets pop up and times are favorable for me. Any help would be appreciated.

19. electricracer88

electricracer88 New Member

Feb 15, 2010
    Club:
    Fulham FC
  20. taylor

taylor Member+

Jun 9, 2000
    Fav team: FC CARL ZEISS JENA
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Lets say I had the money for the EL final..... where would be the best place to buy tickets?
    I looked around and cheapest I saw were like 300 euros.... any other places?
    cheers,
    Taylor

21. osusteven

osusteven New Member

Jun 14, 2007
    I'm headed over to London in September, and I want to see the Wolverhampton game on Sept 11. Any idea if there will still be public tickets available when they go on sale August 5th?

22. DCsoccerfan11

DCsoccerfan11 New Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Club:
    DC United
    Am travelling over to London for the March 5th, 2011 game. Any advice on getting tickets? Also, where should we buy tickets to sit with Fulham supporters?