Free Fantasy Football League needs managers

Discussion in 'Manager Games' started by rossonerinho, Aug 27, 2012.

1. rossonerinho

rossonerinho New Member

May 17, 2010
    So Cal
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My online footy fanatic friends and I have a free fantasy football league that is based on a Euro super league. The only thing it costs you is the time you put into it. Matches are simulate weekly using the PC football management game Football Manager 2012. Each team also has an U22 side that competes in a separate league. The league has just started its 10th season. We need 2 new managers to take over existing teams (Ajax and Tottenham Hotspur). If you are interested please contact me at effliga@yahoo.com with any questions you may have.

2. rossonerinho

rossonerinho New Member

May 17, 2010
    So Cal
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This league is still going and will start its 11th season in about 2-3 months. We need some new owner/managers. We will be having a draft of players for new managers and you can pick the European top flight team you want (as long as they are not already in the league). We will be using Football Manager 2013 to simulate matches.

Contact me at rossonerinho@yahoo.com for info.

3. Goody

Goody New Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
    I am looking for EPL fantasy football site to join before the new season commence by August.... Any Suggestions???

4. rossonerinho

rossonerinho New Member

May 17, 2010
    So Cal
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  5. Goody

Goody New Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
    came across this new Fantasy EPL concept, they let us change our budget for the league and even the player costs and scoring points…
    haha just signed up for trial and played with the points hahaha 100pts for hattrick! AW YISS!
    http://fantasy.epl.fanxt.com/commissioner

fantasy managers should check it out! theres even message board to chat in the league

6. Moelimit

Moelimit New Member

Apr 15, 2016
    Club:
    Union Berlin
    There is also the Mystify football management game at Mystify.co.uk that are looking for managers. Simple yet always developing, free, fun and addictive! Can choose teams from numerous leagues from 10 countries. Come join us