FoxSportsEnEspanol yesterday's crew, good or Bad?

Discussion in 'Copa Libertadores / Sudamericana' started by DanRod78, Feb 2, 2006.

1. arpe1945

arpe1945 New Member

May 28, 2008
    Por favor senores, diganme que hace ese senor ORVADANOS , comentando partidos en TV O Radio....? o el otro un tal Puentes...? Que busquen en el diccionario la palabra " profesionalismo". No se dan cuenta que los que miramos futbol en Fox sports, sabemos un poco de futbol...?:mad:

2. KesOne

KesOne BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Still too biased in my opinion. Riquelme got man of the match while it could've also easily went to the Flu goal keeper, which in my opinion worked harder and deserved it. Games should be narrated my neutral announcers...Fox, I say hire chinks for these games like from cctv5....

3. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Back in NJ :(
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Sammy Sadovnik and Bruno Vain, where are you!?

4. juanse_moncayo

Jul 29, 2004
    Columbus OH- Ecuador
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    My bad. Villa

5. juanse_moncayo

Jul 29, 2004
    Columbus OH- Ecuador
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    In the Argentinian Fox Signal that I got, it was Riquelme man of the match but, it was divided among comentators. Even Fernand Niembro, called the Keepers from flu as the man of the match as well as another couple. So among the argentinians news crew, it was a half half man of the match

6. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    And how many of those were Brazilian comentators? And who got the MOTM?
    I think you see where I'm going.

7. juanse_moncayo

Jul 29, 2004
    Columbus OH- Ecuador
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Oh I understand. But then again. I am certain in the Brazilian channels you didnt get an argie. I know their was no ecua in the mexican transmission. What you say, its all right though, it would be fairer, but I suppose is asking for a little too much. Dont get me wrong though, I have said before, these guys are also biased at times.

8. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Closs no grito el gol del empate del Flu.

These argies are not that much better than their biased colegas from fox sports mexico, yet they're slightly better due to their knowledge of futbol.

I would've gone with the keeper for MOTM.

9. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Amen brotha. So whos with me. Lets send cctv5 an email.

Who speaks chinese here?

I mean cmon, how many times have you watched their stream, you guys should know chinese by now :eek:

10. Century's Best

Century's Best Member+

Jul 29, 2003
    USA
    A positive note on FSE's Argentine commentators.

Tonight, before the LDU vs. America game, Fernando Niembro and a younger newscaster whose name I do not know interviewed Boca players who were testing out the Maracana pitch. Then they went to this hall inside Maracana and showed footprints of many players... Zico, Renato Gaúcho, Coutinho, Dunga, Romário, Cicinho, Pelé... and these 2 made 2 sarcastic comments which made me laugh.

"Branco alli, siempre un simpatico para con los argentinos..."

:D

"Edmundo, si, amigo de Zandona..."

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

But then, a more serious, and fraternal note, from those 2 men. They showed 2 murals, collages of Brazilian greats. One in color... Romário, Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos, Rivaldo, Kaká, Ronaldinho, Robinho. Then, one in black and white - Pelé, Garrincha, Zico, Gérson, Rivelino, Tostão, and other greats.

The younger Argentine then said, "... porque los brasileños estan cansados de ganar, realmente."

HUH? An Argentine said that?

Then Niembro said, "muchas vezes cuando los argentinos no tenian posibilidades, a nosotros que nos encantan el juego brasileno hemos disfrutado también de sus campeonatos."

:eek:

The younger guys finishes this with, "Quiero decir que me siento realmente gratificado porque acá se acuerdan de gente importante, que hizo historia con el fútbol brasileño. Ojalá en algun lugar de Argentina también se haga justicia con aquellos que tambien hicieron una historia grande con el fútbol argentino."

:eek:

Nice gesture though. And he's right, every serious footballing nation should have a "hall of fame" to remember their greats.

11. Caturro

Caturro Member

Aug 3, 2004
    Chile
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    The honestly don't say shit against Brazil because, well, I think we all know why that is. :D

They go to their normal selves when playing other countries, though. :D

Niembro will be involved in a lynching one of these days, I swear...

12. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    :D

[youtube]u9VnDexT8Tc[/youtube]

13. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Under achieving schitt talkers lma:d

I'll give them credit for trying to toot their own horn, but they cant reach :D

14. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    el raul Orbananos no puede o no sabe pronunciar el nombre de JAIRO?!

repetidamente decia yairo
    como le dice a los Jose o juanes?

es increible el grado de estupidez de ese señor!

15. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Por que los mejicanos dicen jamaicano y no jamaiquino? Or who says which?

16. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Agua de Jamaica? :D

17. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Bueno, yo me quedo con decir jamaiquino en vez de jamaicano.

18. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    De acuerdo.

Creo que asi es como se debe decir.

19. FLFootballFan

FLFootballFan Member

Apr 18, 2007
    Club:
    Nacional de Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I'm about to puke listening to Miembro and Closs on the Boca v Flu game. Can I buy these people some professionalism anywhere? Where's that Staples red button when you need it.

20. el chingon

el chingon Member

Dec 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Yo nunca e dicho ninguna de las dos palabras. Oh no sera jamaiqueño? o jamaiquense?:D

21. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    You're right, if its not one group its the other. Too biased.

22. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

I agree with you, it was unbelievable how biased they were. I guess that both commentators were using their IHeartBoca T-Shirts, because they did not stop ranting about how goo was Boca the whole game.

They said things like: "Boca is world class and this other team is a minor team, they're scared to death". Well, yeah, Boca was playing fine, but Fluminense was doing their thing, they were not the team that had to score and Maracana is waaaaay too big. Why should they run all over the place and get tired themselves? No, let Boca put all the pressure and counter-attack, because they had the space and the people to do it.

They were also crowning Palermo as Man of The match around min. 75 with the score 1-1. Pulllllllleeeeeze.... If Boca was not scoring in, suposedly so many chances, the MVP was Fabio Hernando (the goalie, great keeper), but I think that eventough Boca was dominating they did not have so many shots on goal until the last 15. Good thing the guys in the studio had some sense and made Washington man of the match.

One more thing, I love the way Boca figths and figths, but please, show some sportmanship, Palermo was trying to start a fight with Conca and the Bench was ready to jump on the referees. And also the commentators that kept ranting about how good Boca is, eventhough they lost the game. Sore loosers, that's how people remember Boca and is fans.

23. FLFootballFan

FLFootballFan Member

Apr 18, 2007
    Club:
    Nacional de Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yes, yes and triple yes. It's like saying we lost the game instead of saying the other team won it. Give some dang credit when due please.......that's not too much to ask. The Copa Libertadores was not made for Boca to win it every year.........

24. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Palermo is a d*ckhead, you can even tell he is just by looking at him.

25. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Like with referees they should have neutral commentators for games.