Fox Soccer 2 Go is now Fox Soccer MatchPass

Discussion in 'TV, Satellite & Radio' started by HDSports, Jun 13, 2017.

1. HDSports

HDSports Member

Aug 30, 2005
    Received an email today announcing the new platform. New high quality picture and new interface.....here is a portion of the email:

Here are just some of the exciting new enhancements you will see now and in time for FIFA Confederations Cup & CONCACAF Gold Cup over the next several weeks.

• A new and improved user experience across web and mobile
    • A higher quality streaming experience with increased bit rates
    • A full on-demand video library with non-expiring videos for over 30 leagues & cups
    • A state-of-the-art web and mobile player featuring multi-angle clips of key plays, event timeline marking, bonus feeds, & advanced stats and analytics for select leagues & cups
    • No ads and no commercials, for an uninterrupted viewing experience
    • Coming soon: We’ll be launching our new Roku and Apple TV apps

Limited Time FREE TRIAL!!! www.foxsoccermatchpass.com

daniloni repped this.
  2. LaxBandit

LaxBandit Member+

Aug 27, 1999
    North Tonawanda, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. LaxBandit

LaxBandit Member+

Aug 27, 1999
    North Tonawanda, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  4. daniloni

daniloni Member+

Tottenham Hotspur
    United States
    Jul 17, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Next week's sudamericana matches have made it on to the schedule, which is a good sign for the following week's Libertadores games (which are not yet listed on the app).

5. Gyro62

Gyro62 Member

Jan 1, 2017
    Can anybody confirm if Fox Soccer MatchPass works with Chromecast to TV from PC and Android devices?

6. Art Deco

Art Deco Member

Dec 10, 2009
    I don't have MatchPass but I do have an Android tablet and I can cast its screen to Chromecast via the Google Home app, so you can fall back on that if the app doesn't have native Chromecast support.

7. Gyro62

Gyro62 Member

Jan 1, 2017
    I don't want to sign up before I know for sure I can watch the games on the big screen, I don't enjoy games on small screens. Thanks

8. Art Deco

Art Deco Member

Dec 10, 2009
    The method I described allows you to mirror your tablet screen via Chromecast to a TV screen.

9. daniloni

daniloni Member+

Tottenham Hotspur
    United States
    Jul 17, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Haven't tried it, but it says that it is chromecast enabled. I think there's a free trial.

IMG_0276.JPG

10. Gyro62

Gyro62 Member

Jan 1, 2017
    I get it now, thank you.

11. Gyro62

Gyro62 Member

Jan 1, 2017
    Some how I missed that on their website, thank you.

12. Gyro62

Gyro62 Member

Jan 1, 2017
    Registered for free at Fox Soccer Match Pass. I could Chromecast video from my Samsung tablet to the TV and go on to web browse other sites without losing the signal on TV, with my Windows 10 PC using Chrome web browser the Chromecast only mirror the computer screen and I could not go on to other sites.

13. HDSports

HDSports Member

Aug 30, 2005
    I do it low tech. Whether it is WatchESPN, beinSportConnect, FoxSoccerMatchPass, go90, or any other streaming sites, I have a laptap next to my 65 inch 4K TV and connect via an HDMI cable.

14. Gyro62

Gyro62 Member

Jan 1, 2017
    Copa Libertadores now on schedule starting July 4th.

15. teamitup76

teamitup76 Member

Mar 25, 2003
    CA
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just signed up for Free Trial so I could watch Copa Sudamericana and Libertadores next week AND...streams not working. Says, " Stream not available in your country or not working". Wonder if I'll cancel the subscription...disappointing.

16. Gyro62

Gyro62 Member

Jan 1, 2017
    happened to me also, I hope it's just a bug that will be fixed asap.

17. HDSports

HDSports Member

Aug 30, 2005
    I had a problem where sometimes the bsckground blue screen would come up but nothing else. I wrote them, and it seems to have been corrected.

18. Gyro62

Gyro62 Member

Jan 1, 2017
    First game with scoreboard, chronometer today on Copa Sudamericana, no Fox Sports bug. Commentary in English but not very good.

19. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have a problem using the android app and Chromecast it on my TV. The stream constantly crashes and re starts the game. Can't seem to fix the problem.

Anyone else experienced this?