four nations on cctv - hook a brother up

Discussion in 'USA Women: News and Analysis' started by luvdagame, Jan 12, 2007.

1. fleksnes

fleksnes Member

Dec 20, 2006
    Whitehill and Markgraf in a solid clash, both bleeding.

2. fleksnes

fleksnes Member

Dec 20, 2006
    Not much happening now, apart from the other lineswoman showing she doesnt understand the offsiderule either.

3. doktordan

doktordan New Member

Jan 23, 2007
    Oakland, CA
    Finally got it. It's on Choi Fu sports and I'm watching it on PPMate.

4. petite allegro

petite allegro New Member

Dec 2, 2005
    How do you download ppmate?

5. doktordan

doktordan New Member

Jan 23, 2007
    Oakland, CA
    Yellow to Germany for horse-collaring one of our players.

Lots of out-of-bounds balls, but I don't think Germnay's gotten any of them go their way.

6. fleksnes

fleksnes Member

Dec 20, 2006
    The Americans trying some hopeless 35 meter long shots, quite strange with the pace they seem to have up front.

7. fleksnes

fleksnes Member

Dec 20, 2006
    0-0 FT

Quite boring display I must say.

8. doktordan

doktordan New Member

Jan 23, 2007
    Oakland, CA
    And that's it, 0-0.

Not a particularly exciting game. It seemed that most of them were still adjusting to the time difference or something, they didn't seem all together.

9. REV IT UP

REV IT UP Member

New England Revolution
    United States
    Jul 12, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    0-0, I was about to go to bed but somehow stumbled across myP2P.eu and saw this game was on, only saw second half. Boring, did either team want to win?

RRRREV IT UP

10. doktordan

doktordan New Member

Jan 23, 2007
    Oakland, CA
    ^ Yeah, it seemed to me that they were both anxious to get back to their hotels.

11. YankBastard

YankBastard Na Na Na Na NANANANAAA!

Jun 18, 2005
    Estados Unidos
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm glad I fell asleep before this game started. Looks like I didn't miss anything. Oh well, at least our young team didn't lose which is what I thought would happen to them against the German A team...it was the German A team wasn't it?

12. goalieanna

goalieanna New Member

Jul 30, 2006
    California
    No, Germany left several of their big stars home as well.

13. YankBastard

YankBastard Na Na Na Na NANANANAAA!

Jun 18, 2005
    Estados Unidos
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh, ********. I thought our youngsters were actually holding the German A team at bay. :(

14. MRAD12

MRAD12 Member+

Jun 10, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Can anyone who saw the game give your opinion on how individual players played, ho we look defensively, offensively, in the misfield, etc.
    thanks.

15. FawcettFan14

FawcettFan14 Member+

Mar 19, 2004
    Colorado
    Dang...I got messed up with the time difference and thought the games were tonight/early Sat morning. Is there any way to access archived streams of the matches? I know there probably isn't, but...

So, just to clarify, the next set of matches will be Saturday night/Sunday morning, right?

16. goalieanna

goalieanna New Member

Jul 30, 2006
    California
    That's right, and after looking through the CCTV-5 guide, it looks like only the China games will be shown. So, the previous tutorial using Sopcast won't work.

To watch the England game:

1. You will need to download PPMate.

2. Once you've installed and opened the program, the sidebar has a list of channels and categories. Scroll down and under Sport, there should be a channel named SIPTV.

3. Click on that and wait for the stream to load, then you should be in business.

17. soccershoo

soccershoo New Member

Nov 2, 2004
    Does anyone know which one of these channels the US vs England game will be on tonight?

SIPTV or CCTV5 or ????

18. goalieanna

goalieanna New Member

Jul 30, 2006
    California
    Yes, it will be on SIPTV.

19. soccershoo

soccershoo New Member

Nov 2, 2004
    And one more time.....on which channel will the US vs China game be shown? How do you find out? Is there a schedule posted somewhere?

20. FawcettFan14

FawcettFan14 Member+

Mar 19, 2004
    Colorado
    USA v. China will be shown on CCTV5, which has been reliable enough for the other matches shown.

I assume Germany v. England will be on SIPTV. If thats the case, I am having some trouble getting the SIP feed. The other channels are working (using PPMate), but when I try to load SIPTV, it tries to locate the channel for a while, then says the signal could not be found. Anyone else having this problem, or any ideas how to fix it?

21. Levelos

Levelos New Member

Dec 5, 2006
  22. thfan

thfan New Member

Jul 22, 2006
    A little late, but many thanks to all that contributed information to watch the games online.