Footballidentity

Discussion in 'Games' started by Bogatir, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Bogatir

Bogatir New Member

Aug 2, 2015
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Online game - for Asian society
    http://footballidentity.com

Football identity is a free browser football game. What makes it different from many others is that it is each individual player. Within the game you train your player (once a day choose which skill to train), playing twice a week match in it each person manages his player. Thus you participate in the game by telling where to move your player how to take the ball, how hard to file. Depending on the tactical structure that your manager wants you and the ability to really follow proved you become part of an exciting and dynamic game.
    The graphics of the game is very simple. Each player is point number. If you played the old football managers (or FIFA Manager) probably remember this graph. One game lasts about an hour, the game is divided into steps. Each turn first to see where the ball goes, then the team that owns it makes a move, the other team sees what movements make the first team and decide what to do.

A season lasts about three months. After its end is held World Championship. New season has just started. After his end will be held World Cup for men. After next are the World Championships for youths up to 21 years and 25 years.

Currently championships in Asia, Australia and New Zealand have very little represented. Welcome to enable us to expand our family of Football Identity in these countries. I am one of the people who wish to develop teams of a higher level. In the game I team manager in India League 1. If you wish to join contact me and get more information.
    Welcome!
    Who is willing to help in the development of the federation or of their own country let contact me. Thanks!

http://footballidentity.com/User/UserGeneral/U35.aspx

Bogatir
    President of FIDA Asia

2. Bogatir

Bogatir New Member

Aug 2, 2015
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC