FIFA Women's World Cup 2019 France - tickets

Discussion in 'Women's World Cup' started by zdog, Oct 18, 2018.

1. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Second phase opens in one hour. Prices range from 9€ to 84€. VISA card holders pre-sale until the 23rd of December.

I would expect the final to sell out quickly with the most expensive ticket at 84€.

ceezmad and blissett repped this.
  2. cpthomas

cpthomas BigSoccer Supporter

Portland Thorns
    United States
    Jan 10, 2008
    Portland, Oregon
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I went on line to get the tickets we want about 3 1/2 hours after the Visa pre-sale opened. I already had opened up an account earlier to get tickets for the Lyon matches, so I just had to log in. The entire process was quite easy, no waiting period, and I got everything we want.:thumbsup:

Thanks shlj for your continuing help.

3. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    If I can help, very happy to oblige, we all want to have a fun summer in France :D

Latest update from FIFA on the final

and the semi-finals

blissett repped this.
  4. cpthomas

cpthomas BigSoccer Supporter

Portland Thorns
    United States
    Jan 10, 2008
    Portland, Oregon
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Good info. Interestingly for us, we're foregoing the USA v Thailand (which has Category 1 sold out) in order to see the Canadians play Cameroon in Montpelier. We want to see the Canadians, and that lets us spend a couple of days traveling through the south of France before the USA's second game. All the USA's games through the quarter-finals, if they get that far, are in the north, so starting with Canada works out really well for us.

5. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Federation have started selling or organising their follow my team allocation. I saw USA, Australia, Netherlands and England starting to advertise those tickets.

I asked someone at the LOC how many were given to each countries but she did not know at the time. I guess every country ask for a different allocation.

sbahnhof repped this.
  6. ceezmad

ceezmad Member+

Mar 4, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I need to see what games I can go watch (still not sure if I will end up going).

I want to see the USA and Japan play, but I also want to go to Nice and maybe Montpellier.

blissett repped this.
  7. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    At the pre-draw press conference, one of the LOC member told us that the flight prices from the US to France had been impacted already with so many US fans buying passes and single match tickets.

SiberianThunderT repped this.
  8. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    New ticketing update from FIFA

blissett repped this.
  9. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    There will be more tickets available for the final in the general sale according to a tweet I saw today

10. captdf

captdf Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Irvine, CA, USA
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As of now, the following games are currently listed as "NO INVENTORY AVAILABLE" (sold out) for this phase:

• Le Havre: USA-SWE, 6/20

• Lyon: Both semis and the final

• Paris: FRA-KOR (opening match), 6/7

11. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    The FA has revealed the prices for their fans allocation. They are in category 3&4 at 8, 12 and £16 for single games.

The follow my teams tickets that includes Group stage + knock-out games are priced at 80 cat 4 and £146 cat 3.

They are definitely not ripping up the fans.

SiberianThunderT and sbahnhof repped this.
  12. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    latest FIFA update

Matches for which certain categories of tickets are currently unavailable:

Le Havre

• Sweden-USA
    Lyon

• Final
    • The first semi-final
    • The second semi-final
    Nice

• Category 1: England-Scotland
    Paris

• Category 1: USA-Chile
    • Category 1: France-Korea Republic
    • Category 1: Quarter-finals
    Reims

• Category 1 and Category 2: USA-Thailand
    • Category 1 and Category 2: Round of 16
    • Category 1: Netherlands-Canada
    Rennes

• Category 1 and Category 4: Nigeria-France
    Valenciennes

• Category 4: Germany-Spain
    • Category 4: Italy-Brazil
    • Category 1 and Category 2: Netherlands-Cameroon

toad455 and cpthomas repped this.
  13. LAVERGNE

LAVERGNE New Member

Paris Saint Germain
    France
    Dec 24, 2018
    Dear all,

If you decide to come in France with your family or friends for the WWC, I will be happy to welcome you in our home, near from Paris! Don't hesitate to contact me!

McSkillz and captdf repped this.
  14. sbahnhof

sbahnhof Member+

Nov 21, 2016
    Aotearoa
    How nice! :)

(I wish I could be in France then, but it's not possible)

Just wondering @LAVERGNE, are you planning to go to see many matches?

15. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Hi, guys. I missed the Visa pre-sale in December, because I wasn't sure at all if I could actually be in France next June.

I see that now city-packages are available, but actually it's more likely that I find the time to watch single matches that are located in French towns near to Italy (Nice, for instance) than I can actually stay in a town for a long time and watch all of the matches there.

So my question is: will single-match tickets be available again soon? :cautious: Couldn't manage to find exact info about that.

JanBalk repped this.
  16. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    It should be early February I think. I will ask one of the LOC employee on Saturday when I see her at the France v USA game.

JanBalk and blissett repped this.
  17. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    FIFA just announced it as 7th of March

JanBalk and blissett repped this.
  18. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Thank you very much, @shlj! :thumbsup: So my personal position will be put on hold until then. ;)

19. ryan petty

ryan petty New Member

Red bulls
    United States
    Jan 21, 2019
    I am trying to purchase tickets for USA games for all 3 group stage games. I see now that individual tickets don’t go back on sale until March 7th. I can purchase 3 group stage packages now and get to watch all 3 USA games along with 6 other matches (2 in each package) for around 250 euros (for myself and my wife). I am wondering if it would be more worthy to just purchase these 3 packages or wait until March 7th and hope tickets are available/cheaper. I don’t entirely want to risk waiting as I believe package sale end the day before, so there will be no going back. Am I able/is it legal to sell the other group stage games I don’t want to see online to save some money?
    Thanks for the help!

20. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    My understanding from reading the French papers is that there would be some kind of ticket exchange but there is nothing official so far.

21. ryan petty

ryan petty New Member

Red bulls
    United States
    Jan 21, 2019
    Shlj -

Any chance you’d know why I can’t purchase the Paris- Celebrate Package?
    I’ve tried purchasing a package of all 4 categories with no luck. I keep getting...

Information
    Not enough places available for the requested amount. The settings have not been saved because of the errors.

I’m not having issues with other packages, is this because the opening game is sold out? I feel like if it is, the package should have been removed or modified to remove the opening match.

Thanks in advance~

22. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Yes it means sold out. But I have just managed to "buy" a single package in cat 2 and 3 right now. See attached picture.

Attached Files:

sbahnhof repped this.
  23. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    The FFF has just announced another special sale period for the French football family ie all the people who have a football licence, people who work for football clubs at every level in France.. 4th of February to 7th of March.

Currently 310 000 tickets have been sold out of 1 000 000 + available.

[​IMG]

blissett repped this.
  24. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Latest FIFA news release

As excitement continues to grow around this summer’s eighth edition of the FIFA Women’s World Cup™, FIFA and the Local Organising Committee announced today that individual match tickets for the competition will go on sale to the general public on Thursday, 7 March at 15:00 CET at fifa.com/fifawwc/tickets.

Individual ticket prices will start at EUR 9 for category 4 for all group matches with the exception of the opening match.

Ticket prices for the opening match, which will see host country France take on Korea Republic at the Parc des Princes in Paris on Friday, 7 June, will start at EUR 13 for category 4.

The tournament will take place across nine Host Cities in France: Grenoble, Le Havre, Lyon, Montpellier, Nice, Paris, Reims, Rennes and Valenciennes.

Lyon will host the semi-finals (2-3 July) and the final (7 July) of the FIFA Women’s World Cup, with prices for the final ranging from EUR 23 for category 4 to EUR 84 for category 1.

Less than four months after the launch of ticket packages, which was followed by the exclusive Visa Presale phase for Visa cardholders right after the draw, an impressive 330,000 tickets have been sold. Visa, the Official Payment Services Partner of FIFA, is the preferred payment method for FIFA Women’s World Cup ticket sales.

The main buyers of tickets have been French (57% of sales), although a significant number of supporters from the USA (25%) and the UK (3%) have also been snapping up tickets.

The three stadiums that have sold the most seats so far are Lyon (90,000), Paris (76,000) and Valenciennes (34,500).

A total of 1.3 million tickets are available for this pinnacle of women’s sport and football fans who do not want to miss out should secure their seats as soon as possible.

sbahnhof repped this.
  25. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Latest news in press with 100 days to go

Around 500 000 tickets out of 1 300 000 are sold, I read somewhere else ( 330 000 sold).
    Lyon 150 000 sold, Paris 120 000, Rennes 55 000,
    Country of origin : France 53%, USA 23%, UK 3%

sbahnhof repped this.