Fifa new election

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by +PL+, Feb 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zandi360

Zandi360 Member+

Dec 10, 2013
    Club:
    Sepahan
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Take 6 points from Iran? Come on now, let's not be foolish. The odds of Iran getting 6 points home/away would be much better than any other outcome. This Iran team is far from the one that played you guys in 2011-2012, and even far better from the Iran that played at the WC and Asian cup, so don't get false overconfidence.

If Uzbekistan manages to take 3 points out of 2 matches vs Iran I will personally congratulate you guys here. This is the usual trash talk everyone brings every year no matter the strength or level of their team, most of us are used to it and pro at it ourselves as well, you very well know that you will have hell not only in Tehran but at your own home as well vs Iran let's be honest ;)

KiarashM repped this.
  2. Zandi360

Zandi360 Member+

Dec 10, 2013
    Club:
    Sepahan
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Aren't Nesterov - Ismailov - Denisov - Mulladjanov - Haydarov - Ahmedov - Rashidov - Sergeev starters? We played with 4 of our first team players (Montazeri, Teymourian, Hajsafi and the gk Haghighi) and the rest was basically our bench mixed with youngsters including a 18 years old on his debut: Saeid Ezzatollahi and bunch of other players with 1-2 caps :) The player that actually scored the goal was a 21 year old that was on his debut as well.

Anyways we respect the Uzbekistan national team but we all know that Iran is a clear favorite vs you guys both home and away. Hopefully we both qualify regardless :)

3. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    We lost a great team leader which couldn't replace him so far. (Javad Nekounam) We got rid of some old and slow defenders such as Sadeghi and Heydari but we also lost our best LB Pooladi. We have some great replacement in CB, RB, LW but some of our solid players lost their good shape (Dejagah, Gucci, Ando, Shojai, Haghighi, HajiSafi). I won't say we are better than WC but we have definitely changed. Now, our team is younger, faster, more offensive, but lacks experience. We have trouble in GK and CMF positions. We just covered up LB with Milad Mohamadi and need a back up as well. I hope Milad doesn't get injured in Russian league. We should definitely change our goal keeper. My suggestions are Mazaheri and Beiranvand. What do you think?

What makes me to relax a bit is because of:

First: Azmoun, JB, Torabi, Mohammadi, Kanaani, Beiranvand, Ghafouri

And

Second: Taremi, Ezatollahi, Amiri, Cheshmi, Mosalman, Nourollahi, Sharifi, Rahmani, Rezaian, Karimi, Rafie

Third: Alipour, Ahmadzadeh, Barzay, Motahari, Mehrdad Mohammadi, Mazaheri, Beita, Rezai, Pahlavan, Nariman Jahan

We have a good pool of talent coming up next which solidifies our status in Asia for at least a decade.

4. HomokHarcos

HomokHarcos Member+

Jul 2, 2014
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    AFC teams were terrible in 2014. 0 wins and all four teams finished last in their group. However in 2010 2/4 advanced and Australia were eliminated on goal difference. Who knows how they will perform in 2018.

5. HomokHarcos

HomokHarcos Member+

Jul 2, 2014
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Uzbekistan has previously participated in 5 World Cup qualifiers. Iran performed better than Uzbekistan all those 5 times.

KiarashM repped this.
  6. almango

almango Member+

Sydney FC
    Australia
    Nov 29, 2004
    Bulli, Australia
    Club:
    Sydney FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    I think he is saying if places get increased to 6 Iran will make it easily. At the moment I agree with him. With six spots, I can't see any of the current top 4 missing out on a spot. It will make mean that 2 tier two teams will also make it. With 4 spots, a bad game or two can see one of the top 4 miss out. Unlikely with six spots.

7. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Member

Mar 27, 2013
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    :coffee::geek::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cry::ROFLMAO::cry::cry::ROFLMAO::giggle::ROFLMAO::giggle::giggle::giggle::laugh::giggle::ROFLMAO:

You do realize that there are steroid creams and ointments that you can apply to your crispy butt right? But looks like you've been battling this wound for more than a few years. You should see a doctor pronto. :thumbsup:

8. almango

almango Member+

Sydney FC
    Australia
    Nov 29, 2004
    Bulli, Australia
    Club:
    Sydney FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    If this is really the attitude in Uzbekistan then you are destined to remain the under acheivers of Asian Football.

KiarashM and Zandi360 repped this.
  9. qatarigunner

qatarigunner Member

Aug 25, 2014
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Uzbekistan has been far better than Iran at youth World Cups. Iranian fans always say their young players are talented and their future is bright but they constantly fail to impress other fans at official youth competitions. :( Prove your superiority if they are so good. I was interested in how they would perform at the Olympic qualification but they screwed up big time as usual. :eek:

Diego Aguirre repped this.
  10. Diego Aguirre

Diego Aguirre Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Tashkent
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    if i wrote we beat Korea in Seoul it would be something difficult to believe, but we beat Iran in Azadi and it won't be something new for us

11. Diego Aguirre

Diego Aguirre Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Tashkent
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    we're talking about first game in Tashkent, not a friendly one, so don't be so happy, 5 main players were disqualified by FIFA while you played with all of your guys

12. Diego Aguirre

Diego Aguirre Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Tashkent
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    you should have a rest a bit, and check the results of pasts qualifiers more deeply, i remember times when Uzbekistan went to play-offs while Iran couldn't do it

13. Diego Aguirre

Diego Aguirre Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Tashkent
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    I see you've tried it a lot according to your comments

14. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    look at this qhutteri trying to get involved with matters that dont involve him. this has nothing to do with qhutter or arabs. stop desperately trying to show that you have an inferiority complex by trying to knock Iran down. it wont change the fact that your sheikh lost the elections despite billions spent in bribe money.

dont try to concern yourself with things you are incompatible with or else you will end up with your tail in between your legs.

KiarashM and +PL+ repped this.
  15. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Yeah, they must have been very proud to see one of their teams get kicked in the butt, by Bosnia-Herzegovina (probably Uefa's weakest team at the WC), by 1-3
    :ROFLMAO:

You better get off your high horse, as Iran got the same one draw, as of what Japan and South Korea did.
    South Korea, not only achieved the same Goal diferentiate as of Iran (-3), but also scored more times than them, 3 times vs, the sole goal which Iran scored (the asian team that scored the least goals in the tournament, where even Australia scored more goals than them). It's not for nothing, why South Korea was ranked higher than Iran at the final standings of that WC.

16. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    look, another victim of Iran coming out to fire low blows...

i understand that Iran demolished chile but you dont need to lose your objective focus over it. everybody knows Iran was the best asian team at the 2014 world cup. for you, in my professional opinion, i will skip my normal recommendation of butt hurt cream and prescribe you a desalination filter, due to your high salinity levels after you claimed that chile would destroy Iran prior to our match.

[​IMG]

KiarashM repped this.
  17. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Sure by only 2 goals at a meaningless friendly, with most of our reserves and experiment players in it.

But, we still had a lots more better and succesful run at the WC (where things really count), where your team did almost nothing, and where we not only clearly defeated and eliminated the former WC champion (Spain), but also took the home team (Brazil) all the way to a penalty kick definition, for the pass to quarters.

And more so, we are the current Conmebol champions.

In any case, this thing is not about us.
    It's about whom was the best asian team at the WC, which in general for the asian confederationat was horrible, but one by one, their best as the numbers clearly shows, definitively was South Korea.

18. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    #43 persianfootball, Feb 29, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
    if you beat all those teams and we easily disposed of you, then that gives more backing to the fact that Iran is able to play with the big boys and performed well on the world stage. the whole world gave us applause for how we outplayed argentina and deserved at least a draw against them, while south korea got raped by algeria. even the south koreans here admit Iran was the best asian team at the WC... you are just making yourself look salty by stating otherwise. you say you are conmebol champions.. you did this by beating argentina on penalties. you did not do any better against argentina than we did.. you were just not unfortunate that the ref did not deny you like he did with us. so yes it is about you, which is why you are here trying to act like south korea was better than Iran at the last world cup. perhaps in an alternative universe run by chileans with unusually high salinity levels... but not on earth.;)

KiarashM repped this.
  19. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #44 +PL+, Feb 29, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
    Qatar has been far better than Argentina in all levels. Qatar even won the bet for 2022 WC.:coffee:

20. Ir69

Ir69 New Member

Jan 30, 2016
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran

You know this conversation started because of an obvious Iraqi sockpuppet (tmbeliever)... It's his goal to make us Iranians look bad by posting unnecessary and provocative comments. Please don't mind him

Rickdog repped this.
  21. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Is this another Iraqi/Qatari sock puppet? Iranian team totally lost steam after 90 min and fell apart. With that fitness we could do nothing. We lost to our coaching staff first. The team we sent to that competition was not complete and the results were as expected. There is no excuse. I am sure with that coaching team we couldn't win the match against Japan even if we played that match one more time.

22. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    You are an obvious troll sock puppet.

23. Navid1337

Navid1337 Member

Villarreal
    Oct 29, 2014
    Athens
    I'm confused. Is this thread about the FIFA elections or Iran vs the rest of Asia?

KiarashM, sokorny and Nurafshon repped this.
  24. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Just watch who are attacking Iranian fans.
    1. Chile (I have seen this particular person in hot debates with Iranian fans many times + Iran 2-0 Chile is still fresh in his memory)
    2. Usual sock puppets and critics from our lovely neighbors in southern shore of Persian Gulf. (They just lost Fifa election and blamed everyone as traitors very recently)
    3. Uzbek Challengers. At least they have a good team and the odds are not ridiculously against them. They have a chance.

25. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    South Korea lost by 2-4 to Algeria, at a moment where both teams were playing for their chances to go through to the next stage, which gives more merit to both teams. When Iran got raped by Bosnia-Herzegovina (by the same diference as the one that SK suffered, which was only 2 goals, and 1-3 at the end), BH weren't playing for anything as their history in that WC was already over (more so, the only ones which could have seen their team at the next stage, if they won there, although also depending on the result of the other match from the group, it was Iran), so when Iran lost, they lost against a team which already had their tickets home in their pockets and were playing just to complete their WC participation.

In my eyes, losing by 2-4 is lots better than losing by 1-3.
    And more so if the opponent is a lots more worthy one. Algeria was a lot more worthy opponent than whatever BH could have ever been.
    Remember that Algeria lost at the next stage to Germany, only after going through an extended time at their match.
    And on regards to us, although off topic, as a very big diference, when you guys played Argentina, you bunkered for most part of the game (as Carlos Queiros usually does with his teams), giving most of the pitch to Argentina, in which case it was simply a matter of time for Argentina to score (you don't like it, because your team lost, but they beated you cleanly without any doubt, not depending on anything for whatever the referee could have, or could not have called)
    While when we played Argentina, we out-possesed them, without bunkering (we never bunker). In fact whom most defended during that match, it was them (reasons why most of their fans were disgusted at their own team and specially over their star player, Messi), something that most argentine experts recognize over our match.

And as a bigger diference, which is the one which most counts, is that against us, they couldn't score.
    In your team's case, they did. Both matches, were as diferent as black to white.