FIFA 2010 - Your Top Eleven

Discussion in 'Games' started by ENB Sports, Oct 27, 2009.

1. ENB Sports

ENB Sports Member

Feb 5, 2007
    I remember seeing this before and since I just brought MK Dons from England League One to the Premiership well winning League One, Championship, Johnstone Paint Trophy, League Cup, FA Cup and EFA Trophies in the processs (until the manager mode froze on me :mad:). I thought I post my top 11 and ask others to do the same.

Playing a suped up 3-5-2

Gk: Joe Lewis - Peterborough
    RWB:Rafeal - Manchester United
    CB: Sol Campbell - Notts County
    LWB: Fabio - Manchester United
    CDM: Daly Blind - Ajax Amsterdam
    CDM: Joao Vitor - Gremio Barueri
    RM: Franck Berrier - SV Zulte-Waregem
    LM: My pro player
    CAM: Francesco Lodi - Udinese
    ST: Morton D. Rasmussen - Brondby
    ST: Erwin Hoffer - Napoli

I also got a few MLS players (Rogers, Davis, Wynne, Holden) and England League Two (Homer, Lamberts, O'Flynn, Saunders) on the bench just cause you can get them on the cheap.

I was able to get all of these players by the "2010-2011 season" Summer Transfer Window by selling the players from the MK Dons and getting money from the sponsors. I assume you can do the same by managing most teams in the game, since MK Dons is only a 1 1/2 star team.

2. ESexton18

ESexton18 New Member

Oct 24, 2009
    Pennsylvania
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I like building a young team by upgrading my scout and transferring in young players who will become good. I play as Bay. Leverkusen in my one MM and here's my starting 11

GK: Rene Adler
    LB: Castro
    CB: Sahko
    CB: Sienciewecz
    LB: Kadlec
    CDM: Noevelle (Scouted)
    RM: Sotoris Ninnis
    LM: Turan
    CAM: Jack Wilshere
    ST: Guardado
    ST: Patrick Helmes

I've got other young up and comers on my bench waiting for them to peak a bit more. Everyone in my starting 11 will eventually peak to around a mid to high 80 and a few to 90-91

3. brianasher

brianasher Member

Sep 22, 2005
    KY
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just started with QPR, didn't feel like toiling in League 1 for a season.

I like their 2 starting strikers, both with speed - so I put my pro as the CF and the other two as wingers in a 4-3-3.

Can't remember the lineup off the top of my head but so far I've only brough in Jordan Henderson and Phil Bardsley of Sun'land. Working on getting a couple more guys to round out the lineup.

4. bobjeman

bobjeman New Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Somewhire in Brabant
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    4-3-3 is my favo with Dries Mertens LV and Christodoulopoulos RV and my persenol prof as Sp
    with that selection made i this goal check : [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=429po1wIIjk&feature=channel"]YouTube- Fifa 10 Nice Goal[/ame]