FIFA 16 Women Patch

Discussion in 'Women's International' started by Stokstaartje95, Feb 12, 2016.

?

Are you interested in playing women's soccer in FIFA 16?

1. Yes

2. No

3. I don't play FIFA

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Tunechi241

Tunechi241 Member

Jul 19, 2015
    France
    What is the soccer gaming forum's new adress please ? I used to follow the patch's thread over there since it had more updates

2. WWC_Movement

WWC_Movement Red Card

Dec 10, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Papua New Guinea
    Ohai has a rating of 80, and Jill Ellis is dumb.
    If you have a rating of 80, you should at least be on the team.

Ohai is rated as high as Sam Kerr on this list.
    I would put Kerr at like 83 or 84.

3. Stokstaartje95

Feb 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Twente 1965
  4. Stokstaartje95

Feb 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Twente 1965
  5. Stokstaartje95

Feb 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Twente 1965
  6. Stokstaartje95

Feb 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Twente 1965
    As FIFA 19 approaches, new player ratings will arrive. Who should be the best player in FIFA 19? And which players are overrated/underrated in the game? :)

https://sofifa.com/players/top?gender=1

7. Stokstaartje95

Feb 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Twente 1965
    SiberianThunderT repped this.
  8. Lechus7

Lechus7 Member+

Aug 31, 2011
    Wroclaw
    Where is women players list?

9. Stokstaartje95

Feb 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Twente 1965
    [​IMG]

There you go ;)

Lechus7 repped this.
  10. Lechus7

Lechus7 Member+

Aug 31, 2011
    Wroclaw
    Wow! couldn't hide it deeper? :laugh:

Stokstaartje95 repped this.
  11. sbahnhof

sbahnhof Member+

Nov 21, 2016
    Aotearoa
    You know that advert that pops up, where the woman is playing FIFA, and she's like

"They all wanna meet Neymar.
    But me,
    I am Neymar"

Is that a common thing for gamers to do? They really convince themselves they've become the person on the screen? I know the graphics are quite realistic, but I'd be worried if I said to myself out loud, "I am van de Donk".

Stokstaartje95 and blissett repped this.
  12. Stokstaartje95

Feb 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Twente 1965
  13. Stokstaartje95

Feb 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Twente 1965
  14. Tunechi241

Tunechi241 Member

Jul 19, 2015
    France
    Also for those who haven't noticed there was an update at the beginning of the month where we can play the final match of the WWC (only, not the whole tournament) in Lyon's stadium and 22 of the 24 teams of the WWC are playable there.

15. Knight1Rider

Knight1Rider Member

Arsenal
    United States
    Oct 5, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, but for some reason they don't have Lavelle, Pugh, or Davidson, but they included Zerboni, Mathias, and Short. Other teams' rosters aren't updated either.

16. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    It's a similar situation as the one of the Panini stickers album: they had to finalize the job way ahead of the World Cup and didn't have the time to properly update it when official rosters finally were out.

I'd be interest if Panini's predictions were better or worse than FIFA 16: here the Panini thread with all of my calculations for reference! :giggle:

17. Knight1Rider

Knight1Rider Member

Arsenal
    United States
    Oct 5, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, I get that, but it's a bit weird to have Brian, Long, Krieger, etc. and not Pugh and Lavelle. Brian and Krieger were considered the "last 2 in" by a lot of people, but Lavelle and Pugh have been mainstays, so it makes no sense to me why their predictions included Brian, Long, Krieger, etc. but excluded Lavelle and Pugh. I also don't understand why they can't just do an update and add those players back into the game.

Side note: Does the Panini sticker book include Morgan Brian and Ali Krieger?

18. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    No, but it's mainly because the album doesn't include full rosters, or it would be nigh impossible to collect all of the stickers: there is just a starting team + a reasonable "bench", i.e. 11 + 6 = 17 players. Of course, Panini tried to choose the "lock-ins" only for this "mini-roster" of 17, to minimize mistakes. For USA they completely succeeded, since the 17 chosen player to be represented in the album are all part of the actual 23 roster.
    In general, the average of the whole album was more than 15 correctly guessed players per team.

19. Tunechi241

Tunechi241 Member

Jul 19, 2015
    France
    How do we get these stickers ? I thought these would be given when you buy game tickets or on cereal boxes to promote WWC.

Also EA said the rosters would be updated during the tournament. I just hope they're taking time because they're scanning the faces of players, cause there are so many generic faces

20. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Panini stickers are sold in boosters or boxes, normally in kiosks. Men's WC boosters could be found in many countries around the worlds, not sure if women's world cup are as easy to find, but I commonly found them here in Italy. I guess they can be ordered on-line also.

21. KimLittle#Magic

Arsenal
    England
    Jun 16, 2019
  22. sbahnhof

sbahnhof Member+

Nov 21, 2016
    Aotearoa
    [​IMG] - [​IMG]
    Can one of our FIFA gamers please set up a Lyon v USA match, and settle this debate once and for all? :) Thx

23. Stokstaartje95

Feb 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Twente 1965
    Lyon is better, probably 87-88 rated if they were in FIFA, while USWNT is 85 rated.

sbahnhof repped this.
  24. SiberianThunderT

Sep 21, 2008
    DC
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Eh, I guess if you were going off raw rating, Lyon might have the edge over the USWNT. But I'd still favor the USWNT in any real match since a video game can't capture a lot of the personnel issues that many people attribute to the USWNT's success (team rapport, "that winning mentality", etc.)

25. sbahnhof

sbahnhof Member+

Nov 21, 2016
    Aotearoa
    Thank you, CASE CLOSED

Now let's enjoy the World Cup final one more time

What match are these commentators watching?

blissett repped this.