FIFA 16 Women Patch

Discussion in 'Women's International' started by Stokstaartje95, Feb 12, 2016.

?

Are you interested in playing women's soccer in FIFA 16?

1. Yes

2. No

3. I don't play FIFA

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Tunechi241

Tunechi241 Member

Jul 19, 2015
    France
    I'm on my phone and I hate webbing on it sorry but I found this info here actually (I thought it was on this thread) the source was a tweet but then I did a little Google search and saw the info relayed on a few websites.

I remember the exclusive was with the JLeague but I guess it includes National teams.

2. Tunechi241

Tunechi241 Member

Jul 19, 2015
    France
    I'm back on my laptop but I just realised the website with the info were french but I just found an article in english for anyone interested.

And the proof on J.League's website

In my research I just also found a Reddit post with a few comments saying that Konami stills holds JFA rights (I thought they lost them along with the J.League, looks like I was wrong, and now that I think of it, Samurai Blue are indeed still in PES2016).

blissett and BlueCrimson repped this.
  3. WWC_Movement

WWC_Movement Red Card

Dec 10, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Papua New Guinea
    I'm hearing it's 20 women's teams now in FIFA 17.
    Unofficial confirmations for Norway, Netherlands, Switzerland, and New Zealand so far.

But no unconfirmed announcements on any African teams yet.
    Everything is unconfirmed at this point until EA Sports officially announces it.
    Certain players, teams, & other prospective inclusions did not get added into the inaugural women's game (FIFA 16).

If they don't include any African teams, I'm wondering if it's because of additional costs to travel to Africa, and scan and model after the players there. It's more cost effective to do that in Europe and get multiple nations there, than to do that in Africa.

Tunechi241 repped this.
  4. Tunechi241

Tunechi241 Member

Jul 19, 2015
    France
    I wonder why they didn't do the scan during the WWC in Canada and why they don't do it in Rio's OG.

5. Stokstaartje95

Feb 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Twente 1965
    I was actually wondering, what do you guys like more: national teams or club teams? I ask this, because we also plan on making club teams next to the national teams.

6. Tunechi241

Tunechi241 Member

Jul 19, 2015
    France
    Since Japan and other good nations have been added already I'd love to see clubs.

A Women's Champions League or Club World Cup would be awesome.

7. Lechus7

Lechus7 Member+

Aug 31, 2011
    Wroclaw
    From 2017 there gonna be an official Women Club Word Cup. We had in the past a few "unofficial" ones (more international club tournaments - Mobcast/Nestle Cup) but with high profile international clubs like Lyon, INAC Kobe, Chelsea, NTV Beleza, Melbourne, San Jose, Arenal, Jiangsu Huatai. It would be good to see some international clubs from around the world - at least domestic champions and national cup holders.

RockyTopFan, Tunechi241 and blissett repped this.
  8. RockyTopFan

RockyTopFan Member

Dec 3, 2015
    Tennessee
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'd be curious to see how some of the NWSL teams matched up against the top German, French, Japanese, and English clubs.

9. Stokstaartje95

Feb 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Twente 1965
    The first club teams:

Bayern
    [​IMG]

Wolfsburg
    [​IMG]

BlueCrimson, Tunechi241 and JanBalk repped this.
  10. WWC_Movement

WWC_Movement Red Card

Dec 10, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Papua New Guinea
    Vero only has a rating of 80 in this updated edition?
    I would seriously consider moving that up 3 or 4 spots.
    Paul Riley thinks she is the BEST overall player in the world.
    She's not, but she's still better than an 80.

I would even put her overall rating above Miedema, since she can score and play-make (combined) better.
    She's more a "complete" player.

Great work on adding in the club teams.
    This should be an interesting addition.

11. WWC_Movement

WWC_Movement Red Card

Dec 10, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Papua New Guinea
    Great job on Finland ....

12. WWC_Movement

WWC_Movement Red Card

Dec 10, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Papua New Guinea
    Great job on Portugal ....

13. WWC_Movement

WWC_Movement Red Card

Dec 10, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Papua New Guinea
    Great job on Poland ....

14. WWC_Movement

WWC_Movement Red Card

Dec 10, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Papua New Guinea
    Club teams would take the cake on this project.
    It would make this project that much better.

If you can squeeze in 32 club teams somehow, that would ensure a 32 team club world cup tournament.
    There are ten NWSL teams now (including Orlando Pride), and you could have at least 16 of the top Euro teams.
    That makes 26 so far. The other 6 teams could be the top Australian club teams, and the top Asian club teams.

But having all the NWSL teams, and 16 Euro teams for the UEFA Champions League, would be fantastic.

15. WWC_Movement

WWC_Movement Red Card

Dec 10, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Papua New Guinea
    Great, and love the realistic graphics of playing your new addition of these two teams ...............

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. WWC_Movement

WWC_Movement Red Card

Dec 10, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Papua New Guinea
  17. SiberianThunderT

Sep 21, 2008
    DC
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Re: new teams in the official FIFA17
    One of the Norway players posted a picture of EA scanning her to Twitter. So write in Norway as in as one of the new teams.

EDIT
    Ahck, I didn't see WWC's post, was replying to the bottom of the previous page of comments.

18. Stokstaartje95

Feb 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Twente 1965

The first NWSL team is ingame!

Tunechi241 and BlueCrimson repped this.
  19. WWC_Movement

WWC_Movement Red Card

Dec 10, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Papua New Guinea
    Excellent job.
    What do you have as the roster and ratings for the Houston Dash players?

20. Stokstaartje95

Feb 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Twente 1965
    @WWC_Movement: You said Vero Boquete needs an update, but can you please indicate which stats need an update? Here you can find her actual stats: http://sofifa.com/player/226368

In general the players can be found over here: http://sofifa.com/players?type=female
    Any input is welcome! Currently we are waiting for the NWSL kits, but we do really plan to make the whole NWSL indeed ;)

Houston Dash Stats
    [​IMG]
    Seattle Reign Stats
    [​IMG]

21. WWC_Movement

WWC_Movement Red Card

Dec 10, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Papua New Guinea
    I would move Vero to an 84 overall.
    80 is just too low for her.

Your rosters for Houston and Seattle need to be updated ....

Lauren Sesselmann was released by the Houston Dash.
    She was just picked up by FC Kansas City (who she played for in 2013).
    If you're looking for a 20th player to add to the Houston Dash, you can always go with Allie Bailey.
    She is in and out of the team multiple times throughout the season.
    Rachel Daly is much better than a 70. I'd go in the 74 range.
    Cari Roccaro needs to be moved up to 72. She is one of the best young defenders in the world, not just in the US.
    Janine Beckie to a 71. Daly, Roccaro, and Beckie are 3 of the best rookies in NWSL.
    I would also move Ohai to a 76 overall. Her offense and defense are both stellar. All-around player = higher rating.

Seattle just released Antonia Goransson.
    Seattle just acquired Danielle Foxhoven (71 rating perhaps), who will make their roster.
    Yanez is a little better than a 74. I'd go with a 76.
    Keelin Winters probably could move from 71 to 73.
    Lauren Barnes was just called in to the USWNT, and was just on their roster for the SheBelieves Cup.
    She won't be on the Olympic roster, but I'd move her up a few notches. 70 is way too low. Honestly, 75 at least.
    Kendall Fletcher has been a consistent Top 5 defender in NWSL for the past 3 years combined. I'd move 70 to 74.
    Hovana Solaun just scored a goal against the Thorns earlier tonight in a preseason game. I'd move her 67 to 70.
    Solaun may end up starting several matches this year for Seattle.

Stokstaartje95 repped this.
  22. WWC_Movement

WWC_Movement Red Card

Dec 10, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Papua New Guinea
    You also forgot Carson Pickett for Seattle.
    She is the top rookie that Seattle drafted, and she was a Top 5 overall draft pick.
    I would give her a 74 rating overall to start out with.

Seattle also drafted Paige Nielsen and Summer Green.
    At one time, before her injury, Summer Green was a first round draft pick candidate, but probably 2nd round.
    I'd give Summer Green a 69 overall. Paige Nielsen probably a 68.

For more information on all the rookies that were just drafted, click the link below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_NWSL_College_Draft

Stokstaartje95 repped this.
  23. Stokstaartje95

Feb 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Twente 1965
    @WWC_Movement: thank you for the great feedback! I clearly have more knowledge on the european teams than the USA teams. Could you make something like this for all NWSL teams? :) Then I can implement it. EA screwed up some parts as well, like Lauren Barnes (that was not my rating!). All input improves the patch, so please keep them coming ;)

24. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hmmmm, I don't want to side track the thread in any way, but in the Bundesliga, Vero's not anything like the best player in the league, let alone possibly the world...:cautious:

Like you I think she's a top player.... however, having seen U.S. and German league game footage, I think the different styles of play/tactics, makes a huge difference in the truly elite creative players being able to constantly influence matches over the season.

With Frankfurt, this meant Marozsan's superior ability to assist and score saw her take Vero's favoured U.S. league #10 role, and even though she's been injured for most of her time at Bayern, looking at the creative effectiveness of Sara Däbritz within Bayern's flexible 5-1-2-2 formation, it's already clear Boquete's going to have her work cut out to hold down the primary attacking mid-fielder role at her latest German club too.

This isn't me trying to dispute Boquete's ability, and therefore her ranking on the latest FIFA game, but I we should acknowledge how much the general tactical approaches within the various leagues can negatively effect the players just outside of the bracket generally considered world class.

I mean the basic flow of a game in both leagues, will often leave oceans of room for attacking mid-fielders to carry the ball long distances in the U.S. league, but in the German league, your lucky to see players getting more than 2 touches before being quickly closed down; and it's in this scenario I think the top European attacking mids tend to shine a lot brighter in U.S.

25. Stokstaartje95

Feb 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Twente 1965
    1. FFC Frankfurt
    [​IMG]

Ajax
    [​IMG]

Olympique Lyon
    [​IMG]

Paris Saint-Germain
    [​IMG]