FIFA 16 (Ultimate Team discussion)

Discussion in 'Games' started by Mengão86, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Stogey23

Stogey23 Member+

Dec 12, 1998
    San Diego, CA
    Every season of Fut, I try playing with Lewandowski. And it never works. Earlier this season I played with SIF Lew, and he was ok - but I would never pick him over SIF Aubameyang.

Well, I have now played 24 games (31 goals) with TIF Lewandowski and he is easily the best striker I have used this FIFA. I tried Van Basten, and TIF Lewandowski is like Van Basten on boost. His shot is the best I have used, and his passing and movement is great too. And he is "only" 650K.

I can't imagine any striker being better than him right now, but I have yet to try any of the IF Suarez batch.

2. Skevin

Skevin Member+

Aug 9, 2009
    Colorado
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    I have 800k. Would you recommend the 92 rated Lewandowski over the 86 rated Aubameyang? Although if I get Lewandowski, I'd have to down grade my TOTY Silva to SIF Silva to afford the rest of my team.

3. Stogey23

Stogey23 Member+

Dec 12, 1998
    San Diego, CA
    You should try both (seperately). You'll find your style of play changes for each. They are both great, you can't really go wrong.

4. icybauer

icybauer Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Having trouble trading with this years market. iF method is slow and not as successful as previous years. :(

5. Skevin

Skevin Member+

Aug 9, 2009
    Colorado
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    Trading all together sucks this year. Player prices don't have major jumps like they used to. You gotta really pay attention to when EA does their big pack weeks and buy during that week. Then you gotta pick when the best time to sell is. It's tiring.

6. Chance

Chance Member+

Minnesota United FC
    United States
    Apr 5, 2012
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So close :giggle:

[​IMG]

I don't like IF Maicon ;)

Stogey23 repped this.
  7. dangnh

dangnh New Member

Mar 14, 2016
    Club:
    Atletico Paranaense
    Good game!

8. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Wow, this thread is about as dead as I've seen it in 2-3 years. Congrats, EA.

9. Skevin

Skevin Member+

Aug 9, 2009
    Colorado
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    It's funny cause I actually think I have the best team I have ever had in a fifa, but I just never play. The game's player base is so much smaller than last year. EA has done a terrible job keeping people playing. The tournaments kept me playing last year till the end of fifa, but this year they suck. Plus there are a lot more gold players this fifa, so packs are even worse than they once were making the draft a waste of money.

10. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I've touched FUT once since the turn of the year. Like you said, the tourneys suck and what they did to the market too.

11. Chance

Chance Member+

Minnesota United FC
    United States
    Apr 5, 2012
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I totally agree. The untradeable packs that most tournaments had were a GREAT incentive to keep playing and they've just cut them off almost completely...

I did, however, just go big on my team.

[​IMG]

12. Skevin

Skevin Member+

Aug 9, 2009
    Colorado
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    I played a really crappy game where my players literally wouldn't pass correctly and shooting felt like I was on manual, so I said screw it and sold every player I could in my club and quick sold everything I didn't need. I was going to build a new team, but I just logged onto the web app and it says I am banned. Can't wait to not be able to access my account for 6 months when ea deems that there was no wrong doing on my part.

Screw ea. I am trading in my game if I can't get my account unbanned quickly and am not getting 17.

13. Dowls

Dowls New Member

Jun 27, 2016
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Yup, they've really messed up UT with conspiracies like this FUT Fitness glitch finally being proven.
    A long side the chemistry one as well...

14. Skevin

Skevin Member+

Aug 9, 2009
    Colorado
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    It has basically been proven that IFs, TOTS cards, and position change cards are actually worse than the day 1 cards because their chemistry is glitched. Basically the 83 Griezmann gets perfect 10 chem and gets the stats boost because that was his original card, but any card that is at striker or past 83 is only going to be at 4 chem no matter what. This is why people are saying scripting exists. It's not scripting, but rather the players aren't getting their proper stats. On the flip side, someone like TOTS Layun would get 4 chem at striker even though it says 1 chem.

All the money I have spent on fifa points and opening packs have been for nothing. All the so called "good" players that you want to pack are a lie. They are not better than their gold counter parts. How is this legal at all? This is false advertising and promising buyers something when in reality it's not true.

Nepenthez explained it well.

Stogey23 repped this.
  15. Anthony Jacobs

Anthony Jacobs New Member

Jun 29, 2016
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Interesting, not really imagine all this different opinions about

16. xxChantxx

xxChantxx New Member

Sep 2, 2016
    Anyone know what changes will be made to FUT 17 compared to 16?