FIFA 10 - tricks, flicks and all that jazz

Discussion in 'Games' started by ghazi, Nov 1, 2009.

1. ghazi

ghazi Member

Feb 27, 2004
    Chicago
    This game plays more like a simulation than an arcade game, but i was wondering what tricks and moves you guys use in one on one situations, and how often you use them.

I just started FIFA after several years on Pro Evo franchise and I cannot seem to get comfy pulling off the moves in the heat of battle. My brain just goes numb and shuts down. lol.

Any tips on which tricks you use and when, etc?

Plus, if there is a great online tutorial, please post a link.

2. Td99

Td99 New Member

Nov 5, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    One of the skills i use the most is Chop. Use it while ur dribbiling on the wing but u have to time it right when a defender is on his way.

3. Inter4Life5

Inter4Life5 Member

Jul 16, 2008
    nyc
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    use the star dribbling, holdint L2+R2 or LT+RT it has closer touches and when you let go of L2/LT the player uses a speed burst and beats the defender most of the time if done correctly.
    also the scissors work well, moving the right analog stick from top right to top left a coule times then pushing the left stick where you want to run works good.
    bodyfaints work well too. hold L2, right stick to the left or right then move to a side will create space.

your not used to it because in pes they only edit the graphics and not gameplay therefore you can only do useless moves in pes. except the roulette.

4. _soccerfan_

_soccerfan_ New Member

Nov 25, 2009
    Great post! :D