FIFA 10 - 2nd Xbox 360 Online League - MLS Stars

Discussion in 'Games' started by SoundersFCStar, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Sounder

Sounder Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Seattle
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nono guys he's right. In fact I think the EPL should run with this. Any team in th etop 4 aren't allowed to record a loss against a bottom table oponent. Because that would be just a bad ball bounce right?....right guy?:eek:

2. Fevernova99

Fevernova99 Member

May 3, 2003
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    haha yea well my head to head record do not tell the real story, i'm only level 4 on online ranked play because for most of my losses every goal concded on me was off a bad bounce or fifas stupid mechanics.

;) why not just enjoy the game, the whole point of the league was a chance to play as mls teams instead of 5 star teams. I'm enjoying the games so far, learning to play different from the games here. Hoping to get a few games in tonight and over the weekend.

3. RichardUK

RichardUK Member

Dec 14, 2006
    Nottingham, UK
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Hahaaaaaa. BOLLOCKS.

And I'm level 24, so yeah, there is a way you could lose to people in this league.

You did suck too.

4. Sounder

Sounder Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Seattle
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well that makes me feel better since I'm only level 17. Geez KC's ST are slllloooowww!:mad:

5. Hey bro's When i play my manager mode it freezs on me, does that happend to you guys and if so, how can i fix it pleazzzzz help..
    @import "http://diacache.daylife.com/_static/release-46080/v2/css/daylife/thickbox.css";

6. SoundersFCStar

Jun 5, 2009
    Olympia, WA
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Colorado is available is anybody wants to join the league or if you know anyone that would want to join.

7. JediK

JediK Member

Jul 4, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    lol this guy is a joke
    i beat him twice and i was only a level 4 then (played him as soon as the league started)

he said it was MLS' fault because the players suck
    then he sent me an invite so we could play with EPL teams cause those are good and he was goona own me
    15 min into the match I'm already winning 2-0
    then he quits
    :D

8. JediK

JediK Member

Jul 4, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What!
    When I played vs whoever was using KC a week ago I had to put Johnny B as a center back in order to keep up with Lopez and Wolf cause my other defenders were getting burned!!

9. Sounder

Sounder Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Seattle
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That might have been my chip through balls. It helps if you don't collapses your defense by pressing B alot ;)

10. dismemberment

dismemberment Member

Dec 10, 2007
    colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    :rolleyes: you guys make me laugh.

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/stats/index/id/2530820

average opponent level 14.4

and its god as my witness when this leauge started i didnt even touch fifa in over 4 days maybe more. i've done prestige mode on call of duty and beat borderlands.

i was playing frustrated and like a noob making simple mistakes that can kill you i'll admit. i left because IT IS A GAME to have fun to. but i wasn't having fun knowing i wasting on my a game. I'm a sore loser i'l admit that. but this year fifa has so many problems with game play 09ers could agree. the shooting is far superior in this game tho. but defensive and keepers do not exist.

if u look at 09s stats im a plus 100 guy not the greatest but the first 125 matches on 09 i played online my first year of fifa was 08. i like how i went minus 100 win lose ratio to come back and be over 100 + by the end of fifa.

this game was awesome the first week i had it. but since it became ping pong.

11. JediK

JediK Member

Jul 4, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You don't have to be good to gain levels, you just gotta play a lot of games. Specially when you play it the first week when everyone is a n00b.

You just suck.
    Stop complaining, learn to play the game, and join the league again when you stop sucking. end of story.

12. Sounder

Sounder Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Seattle
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I love your sub .500 winning percentage and your 14% DNF. So not only do you not win most of the games you actually finish, you in fact quit on what I assume would be losses also. But hey send me your address. We can all chip in on a little gold trophy to boost your ridiculous ego:rolleyes:

13. dismemberment

dismemberment Member

Dec 10, 2007
    colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    no ego. but the 14 dnf rate is from disconnects with Europeans who have bad connections i get disconnected from the game how am i suppose to help that? most of them are be a pro online match's in my dnf rate.

14. mmradio13

mmradio13 Member+

Apr 13, 2008
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    o, nvm then. you're probably really really really good. sorry for the misunderstanding. i guess we don't know what its like to be that amazing at fifa. if you'd like, i can call up EA and have them erase the losses, because its impossible for someone of your caliber to lose to anyone. ever.

15. Sounder

Sounder Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Seattle
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have played nearly as many games as you, many of them with Europeans. Yet my DNF is 1%, strange. You should probably leave your making yourself look like a moron;)