~favorite Players~

Discussion in 'Premier League' started by TheLastLineMonster, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Fack!

Nah I dont watch too much of him. But I love watching him play. PSV, i knew it was that type of club. But I had no idea he had been transfered to Sevilla. :)

Thanks for the info.

2. square

square Member

Aug 23, 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    These are my favorite players to watch ...

Brian McBride - strong, fearless ... professionalism personified!
    Michael Ballack - what can I say ... he's a rock ... he plays with heart ...
    Francesc Fabregas - love him or hate him, you can't deny his quality ... and he's only 20!!!
    Kasper Schmeichel - he's obviously got the pedigree, but I love his grit. He plays aggressively without losing focus ... he shows great poise for being so young.
    Micah Richards - he's youthfully enthusiastic and hard nosed ... fun to watch on defense.
    Tom Huddlestone - he lacks focus on occasion, but with his size and touch on the ball he's one to watch!
    Clint Dempsey - i'll admit, i'm being a homer here, but if you've watched him at all this season you'd have to admit that he has flashes of brilliance and with enough development, has the potential to be a very good goal scorer.

3. IrishGary

IrishGary New Member

Sep 27, 2005
    Cork, Ireland
    Shay Given(best keeper in the world)
    Micha Richards( powerful)
    John Terry(leader)
    Calos Pujol(strong)
    Steve Finnan(consistancy and saving Irish blushes from idiot staunton last nite)
    Roy Keane(awesome all through his career and fellow corkman)
    Mark Noble(west ham hes committed loyal and passionate)
    Micheal Essien(bull)
    Andy Reid(not too fit but man this guy is awesome for ireland at the mo)
    Carlos Tevez(the west ham days only)
    Robbie Keane(with spurs.....unreal, couldnt be arsed for the republic)
    Klas Jan Huntelaar(huge talent)
    Fernando Torres( making liverpool play sexy football)
    but im sure if Steve Staunton was in charge of these buch of players this would be the line up......
    Tevez in goal and a back four of Torres Reid Noble and Robbie Keane and the tactics would be to pump long balls to Shay Given and hope for the best

and so on:mad: Staunton out!!!!!!!!!!!