Extra tix needed/available for MLS Cup

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by chrishungate, Nov 6, 2006.

1. chrishungate

chrishungate Member

Dec 16, 2005
    Katy, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll start this thread because I have 2 tix to sell. Feel free to make this the default non-supporters section tix thread (although these tix are rather close to the supporters section).

EDIT - I currently have an offer for these tix, so unless it falls through these tix are gone

2 tix for sale - PM me if you want them. First come first serve.

section 125 (sideline east), row 2, seats 10 & 11

$120 for the pair (face value + shipping/service fee). Not looking to make a profit. Looking to make my money back - I bought a set and also got a set through the ticket lottery on MLSNet.com. Don't need both.

If you're in Houston you can pick them up from me at my work (BW-8 @ 59 S), my home in Katy, or my wife's work in Clear Lake.

If I don't have any offers by Wednesday or so I'm going to put them up on eBay so they have time to ship out before the weekend.

These are great seats obviously - but my other ones are better for me (a little higher up).

2. mebrian

mebrian Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Pearland, Tx.
    I have tickets for sale!!!!

I have 8 tickets for sale. I bought them through ticketmaster the night of the WCC match but will be sitting somewhere else instead.

The seats are in section 116 Row 16 seats 17 thru 24.

Ticket price is $35 plus the 4.25 convenience charge.

Contact me @ mebrian@earthlink.net

GO ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!

3. anderson

anderson Member+

Feb 28, 2002
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Use this thread to offer or ask for extra tickets

Use this thread if you want to offer any extra tickets or if you need to ask for any extra tickets.

Please leave the other thread that Kevin set up for tickets in the designated Supporters' Groups section only:

Supporters (Texian Army/El Battalion) tickets - update

4. FuBoy

FuBoy Member

Mar 12, 2003
    Houston, TX
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I may have a couple extra tickets in supporter's section available for at tailgate sunday, $40.00 each - preference to TA/EB members :)

5. schwabe13

schwabe13 Member

Jan 27, 2006
    in the best MLS town
    Gorley , save me one ticket , I'm going too .I'm in the van with David Talbert , Offebacher and others .
    David will pm you about the ticket , so I hope it is still available .

Ps Like in the summer ( thread I'm in the doghouse ) I will sleep on the couch again , this time probably for live time .I called this morning my mother and sister in law , both are cool ,that I leave on Sunday morning ( the birthdayparty is on Saturday )

I'm going to Frisco !!!!!! Oh man , can't sleep , im sooooooooooo excited !!!!

6. FuBoy

FuBoy Member

Mar 12, 2003
    Houston, TX
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Done. As long as you can figure out a way to dye that German jersey orange before sunday! Hahah.

With schwabe - I believe all 6 of my 7 tickets are gone now. I'm saving one for Rico, Mattress Mac, OLuck, Elvis, or Nicole - whomever calls first. :)

It's a superstition of mine - always gotta have a ticket go unused - because there is always room for one more in the supporter's group.

7. schwabe13

schwabe13 Member

Jan 27, 2006
    in the best MLS town
    Thank you very much , tell me please ,where to pick the ticket up. (pm me )I think , Ill sleep better ,when I have the actual ticket in my hands .
    By the way , this time I'll wear the TA shirt OVER my german jersey

its GO Orange again ....

man , I m soo excited ....

8. FC Uptown

FC Uptown New Member

Feb 3, 2006
    H-town
    I know I have a ticket available in 116 (Supporters Section behind goal), and will actually be in Houston on Friday (in town for a wedding, right near the Galleria) if anyone wants to buy it we can meet up.
    IM me if interested.

9. Merlin

Merlin Member

Feb 28, 1999
    Houston
    I have 2 extra seats regretably to section 112a. If you are familiar with PHP, this section is in the corner and is covered. Also, at gametime, the sun will be in the supporters faces. It will be to my back in this section. You will have to sit next to me and my son and we are LOUD Dynamo supporters.

Price $75 each. They are in the front row of this section. I sat in a similar spot for last year's MLS Cup and I have been to PHP about 5 times other. I think they are the best seats in the house that are not boxes.

We plan to do Mac's convoy, so delivery can be there or in the festival outside the stadium. PM or post here.

Cheers.
    Merlin

10. Merlin

Merlin Member

Feb 28, 1999
    Houston
    BTW, the face value plus fees is about this amount for these tickets. If I check when I get home and it is less, i'll let you know. Ticket price was in the 60s.

11. DynaKat

DynaKat New Member

Mar 29, 2006
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm glad you'll be able to go. :) Maybe we can meet at the tailgate and I can practice my German...or not. ;)

12. schwabe13

schwabe13 Member

Jan 27, 2006
    in the best MLS town
    no problem , we can speak in german , hope you understand me , depends about my beer status ... lol lol ;)
    Just kidding , I want to see the game , so I'll be " kind" of souber

13. DownSouth

DownSouth New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    I need 3!! I have 2 for my wife and I but we want to bring our 3 girls. Let me know if you can help!

14. troutseth

troutseth Member+

Feb 1, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Option One - Hopefully someone on here has some tickets.

Option Two - e B A Y is always an option

Option Three - Buy 5 Standing room tickets now, and sell your two seats.

Good Luck!

15. .César.

.César. Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Houston
    or you can sell me your 2 and buy 5 standing room only for you + family ;)

16. Kevin Lindstrom

Oct 28, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    BTW, if you can't get help here, call me about a stading room only ticket. There will probably be some no-shows, so you'll probably be alright.

17. Danwoods

Danwoods Member

Mar 20, 2000
    Bertram, TX, US
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I need 6 tickets together. I thought we had a group of about 15 but was waiting on confirmation from several of those people. Looks like I waited to long and there aren't any more tickets.

If you have 6 together please e-mail me at: danwoods@hughes.net

18. DynaKat

DynaKat New Member

Mar 29, 2006
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Someone decided to bail, so we have a ticket for section 122 and a bus pass to get there. The ticket was $45. Let me know if you're interested.

galaxykat@sbcglobal.net

19. .César.

.César. Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Houston
    galaxykat :eek: ! I just emailed you and pm'ed you. Please check them :eek:

20. They

They Member

Apr 3, 2006
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey all,

I too am looking for tickets for this Sunday. I live in Richardson so I would be purchasing them at the tailgate but I am for sure going if i get the chance. If anyone has any to spare I would love to throw my money at you!

Thanks

21. kgrban

kgrban New Member

Apr 14, 2006
    Dickinson
    I will have 3 extra tickets for Sunday. They are in the corner section, not sure of the row # or seats. I will pick them up at will call Sunday. The tickets cost 45 each but am willing to sell them for 35 just to get some money back.

22. chrishungate

chrishungate Member

Dec 16, 2005
    Katy, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    FYI, my extra tix (the ones that started this thread) are officially sold. Rickker just picked them up.

See you all at the game. Let's rock the place.

23. hstbillb

hstbillb New Member

Nov 8, 2006
    MLS Cup Tickets

I have two tickets I am trying to sell at face value + service fees to the MLS Cup this Sunday Sec 129 Row20. They cost $126.57. If interested let me know. I am looking to sell them to another Dynamo fan. I am located here in Houston.

24. Merlin

Merlin Member

Feb 28, 1999
    Houston
    Once again, I'll offer that I have 2 seats. They are pricey because they are good seats. The face value is $65. The handling was something like $5. If you are a Dynamo fan, or don't mind sitting next to Dynamo fans, please respond. Please respond. I will be both tailgating in Dallas and convoying with Mac. Other arrangements might be possible, but these are the two I'm most willing to make. I'm not trying to get anything but my investment back, so face value is price.

Cheers.

25. hstbillb

hstbillb New Member

Nov 8, 2006
    This is Hstbillb I sold the my ticket in Sec 129 Row 20.

Thanks