Euro Options for 11 year old Badr Seyam?

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad Academy' started by Who is this guy?, Dec 14, 2010.

1. BostonRed

BostonRed Member+

Oct 9, 2011
    Somerville, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. superdave

superdave Member+

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Since the Internet is forever, I imagine this kid being 40 years old, with a wife and a couple of kids, a nice job as an insurance agent or somesuch. Then he does a google search and happens upon this thread.

I hope he has a nice chuckle at that time when he was semi-famous, and then takes his kids out to the backyard for a kickabout.

3. bigt8917

bigt8917 Member+

May 10, 2015
    Can some of these threads that have expired for all intents and purposes of the board, be deleted? I honestly thought I was stumbling upon a new young yank abroad, only to read about some high school in the middle of Kansas. Disappointing.

4. Dave Marino-Nachison

Jun 9, 1999
    Your emotional state aside, I really don't have much issue with threads like these staying open -- it's not like they spend a lot of time visible, and they're bumped maybe once a year. As much as it's worth knowing who is going where, I enjoy checking in on people who might have once appeared to be going somewhere to see what happens years later. Either he'll break through, or this thread will slowly go the way of Mr. T and a unified USSR*.

* obscure 90s TV reference

JG and keller4president repped this.