Euro 2020 - Tickets Thread

Discussion in 'Euro 2020 (2021)' started by noar1985, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yes, sorry I had not appreciated they were mentioning conditional tickets with regards the SF and Final, I am only used to the confused machinations of the World Cup I fear.

2. Stephen Sweetman

Oxford United
    England
    Aug 8, 2019
    I'm not longer going to the Baku game I have tickets for. I am giving the tickets to a friend. Anyone know if I have to change the application or will he still be able to use my tickets?

I didn't get checked for any ID in Lille during Euro 2016?

3. keremistanbul

keremistanbul Member

Fenerbahçe
    Turkey
    Sep 6, 2015
    İstanbul
    Club:
    Fenerbahce SK
    Nat'l Team:
    Turkey
    I also wonder if tickets will be specific for those whose name was on the application process or anyone can attend with a proper ticket to any venue

4. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Tickets will be electronic so god knows if they will double check names etc or somehow that the ticket application checks for match. Paper tickets have never ever been checked for matching ID.

5. luke92luke

luke92luke New Member

Poland
    Dec 2, 2019
    Lads is there anyway that UEFA can check the guests? I mean would the know if the guest is made up or not? I'm not worrying about checking ID on the stadium as this is impossible to check 40-50 000 people when half od them would probably have no ID anyway...

6. Real Mardin

Real Mardin Member

Galatasaray & Nottingham Forest
    Turkey
    Aug 22, 2019
    Anyone know if there is any advantage for somebody buying a "Follow My Team" conditional ticket opting for Cat 3 over Fan's First? UEFA are clear that the standard of these seats is the same, so am I paying £100 a ticket for the semi unnecessarily if I opt for Cat 3 or does that give me a better chance of a ticket?

7. HIIBEE

HIIBEE Member

Rangers
    Scotland
    Apr 16, 2018
    No offence but that was a wasted application. All England tickets will be taken up by the Club members.

8. Sweden555

Sweden555 New Member

Jan 10, 2016
    I read swedish tickets for swedish fans (through the swedish supporterclub) Will not be in paper.
    There will be in an app instead.

Will it be the same for every game?

How Will it work to swap tickets with someone, how Will someone else be able to use the tickets in my name?

9. Real Mardin

Real Mardin Member

Turkey
    Aug 22, 2019
    I'm currently ordering Turkey tickets and the only ticket "delivery" options are downloading the tickets to your phone or for an extra 15 Euros downloading the ticket to your phone with a souvenir "paper" ticket posted to you after the tournament. I'm a sucker for a memento so opted to pay the extra 15, provided the site actually processes the payment (it's just been whirring away for ages saying the payment is being processed).

10. mazinio

mazinio Member+

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Are we talking about all tickets being electronic or only fans tickets

11. Real Mardin

Real Mardin Member

Turkey
    Aug 22, 2019
    #1661 Real Mardin, Dec 4, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
    I've got as far as paying for the tickets but the ticketing site has been whirring away for the past hour saying "your request is being processed". I appreciate they're no doubt busy with traffic but exactly how long do I give it before closing down the page and trying again?

12. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    I think it is still a little bit of a grey area. All they have said is that all tickets allocated before December 2019 will be paper tickets, and also said that all supporters/fans tickets will be mobile app tickets, but not sure if they have mentioned anything specifically for the following general ballot. For example for EURO2016 wasn't there some sort of cut off date where tickets were no longer going to be mailed and had to be picked up? Could be some similar cut off date for mobile tickets. Just speculating (or being optimistic), as most I too would prefer as many paper tickets as possible.

mazinio repped this.
  13. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    This is how mobile tkts worked in the nations league, i bought 2 tkts to England v Holland downloaded the app filled in my details and both tkts were in the app, then to transfer the tkt to my friend you click transfer in the app put in the person's email and hit send. They receive the email with a link to download the app once they do that they're asked to fill in their personal details, of which they didn't ask wen i bought the tkt hence you could transfer it to anyone. once they put in there details the tkt appears in their name on their app. Also i had one final tkt but didn't go i transferred it to the guy who owned the hotel i was staying in. Again i put in his email and sent it to him he downloaded the link for the app put in his details and tkt appeared in his app in his name.. It was absolutely simple to transfer it

Attached Files:

MyB5, Ric_Braz and keremistanbul repped this.
  14. keremistanbul

keremistanbul Member

Fenerbahçe
    Turkey
    Sep 6, 2015
    İstanbul
    Club:
    Fenerbahce SK
    Nat'l Team:
    Turkey
    Was the application process similar to this one?
    I have applied for a ticket for me.
    My sister applied for three tickets for which my mother and I have been listed as guest. May I transfer the ticket I have bought? There are too many grey areas. Should we show ID cards to enter the stadium?

Another note regarding tickets, check your spam folder. I have applied for tickets and purchasing mail was in spam folder.

15. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    Yeah, but people think if they have just 1 tkt on the app for a game, that single one belonging to them cant be transferred It can. the videos abit amiss about what can be transferred. Also at the bottom of the tkt i posted above is my name and passport number (obviously i didnt show) so is no problem as once its transferred and the person fills in their details the app tkt has their name an passport number on it

MyB5 and meior mordi repped this.
  16. Real Mardin

Real Mardin Member

Turkey
    Aug 22, 2019
    I closed the window and went through the process again but still the site freezes when processing the payment (it's been like this for one and a half hours now). I even checked with the credit card company to see if the problem was with them but all was fine there. How annoying.

On a lighter note, I was amused to see you could buy restricted views seats at Baku for 20 Euros. Imagine flying all the way to Azerbaijan and not being able see all the game! :D

Ric_Braz repped this.
  17. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    Restricted view can mean a hand rail or camera, id some fantastic restricted view seats in poland, in fact they declared the first three rows around the stadiums restricted view 4 cat 3 for spain v Italy in gdansk stadium 80 euro for the 4. best seats ive had

18. Freekickerz

Freekickerz New Member

Dec 4, 2019
    Ticketing system same as they did it in UEFA SuperCup 2019. You register for lottery but in some countries federation club members also fans get code which is used for buy ticket before anyone else.
    When you got ticket you can transfer ticket to anybody else via application. So it doesn't matter personel information. It can be changed.

You type the email to application who you're going to transfer then he clicks the link and application says whats your name id and other questions. Then ticket re-attached to him.

19. antonio lopez

antonio lopez Member

liverpool
    United States
    May 1, 2018
    so what I'm understanding is that if i am trying to apply for a game in munich . . . i will be entered into the random draw - UNLESS i have an "access codes"

20. Freekickerz

Freekickerz New Member

Dec 4, 2019
    That's true.

21. Real Mardin

Real Mardin Member

Turkey
    Aug 22, 2019
    Guys, I even left the computer running overnight but come the morning the payment site was still stuck on the processing payment screen. I have logged in again afresh this morning and so far things don't seem any different, it's taking forever to process the payment.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

22. keremistanbul

keremistanbul Member

Fenerbahçe
    Turkey
    Sep 6, 2015
    İstanbul
    Club:
    Fenerbahce SK
    Nat'l Team:
    Turkey
    check your junk/spam folder of email.

23. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Contact UEFA. They are usually pretty good in getting back to you.

24. Timanfaya

Timanfaya Member+

May 31, 2005
    Southampton
    No, only those allocated to the FA will be taken up by the Club members.

Ric_Braz repped this.