Estoril x Sporting CP | Liga NOS 17/18 | 21ª Jornada

Discussion in 'Sporting CP' started by OndaVerde, Feb 4, 2018.

1. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Ratings:

Patricio - Along with Coentrao the best player today, kept us in the game with his saves. 8/10

Piccini - Just couldn't get things going offensively and struggled defensively. 6/10

Coates - Poor on the 2nd goal, he really struggled tonight. 6/10

Mathieu - Not at his best either but at least joined the attack to try and get a goal. 6.5/10

Coentrao - Our best outfield player, I understand we needed more offense but he should have stayed. 7.5/10

Battaglia - I believe he was also at fault on the 2nd goal, needs to step up his game. 6/10

William - Played further up the pitch in the CM role but its not his position. We need to pick one at DM - William or Battaglia. Not both. Where's Wendel? We're sorely lacking a box-to-box. 6/10

Acuna - Better game from him, more active but his final decisions in general were lacking. 6.5/10

Bruno Cesar - Ahh the man. The myth. The legend. Not the quality player we should have to play. 5.5/10

Bruno Fernandes - Uninspired today. Dude looks completely worn out. No squad rotation, no problem. 6/10

Doumbia - Similar to Acuna, got into the right places but finishing was sorely lacking. 6/10

Subs:
    Montero - Missed a glorious chance, but looks out of form in general. 6/10

Ruben Ribeiro - Came in but also had little impact. Sometimes too individualistic with the ball. 6/10

Bryan Ruiz - Also no impact on the game, and replaced Coentrao which I didn't quite understand. 5.5/10

2. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    No offense but who cares.

Where's Jesus' match rating

3. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    If you don't like them then I'll stop doing them.

As for Jesus, its a 5/10 for poor squad selection, subs and overall piss poor management.

4. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

Haha no dude. Love having you around here. Someone I can sulk to. You are an awesome contributor. Just think they're pointless since we lost.

5. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    its all cool bro, I am just pissed at this

6. OndaVerde

OndaVerde Member+

Sporting
    Portugal
    Feb 18, 2016
    Eu vou lá estar
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    We all are, but I enjoy reading the ratings win or loss. It’s just hard to swallow when it’s 5’s and 6’s across the board lol

7. OndaVerde

OndaVerde Member+

Sporting
    Portugal
    Feb 18, 2016
    Eu vou lá estar
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Against ********ing Estoril at that

8. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Estoril played great. They also played great against fcp. No issues there

9. OndaVerde

OndaVerde Member+

Sporting
    Portugal
    Feb 18, 2016
    Eu vou lá estar
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    I’ll give them credit they played hard and deserved the win, but they looked like a top team out there, and that’s my issue. Even with injuries we’re the better team and really should handle our business against a lower team like this.

To basically piss away your chance at the league because of a loss to Estoril is a bit of a kick to the nuts.

10. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Lets hope that they play this well against Porto. We'll find out on February 21st.

11. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    Estoril has turned their poor season start around. JJ didn't learn anything from that 1st half of Estoril vs FCP.