Eredivisie 2016-2017

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by Rinus127, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Rinus127

Rinus127 Member

Sep 8, 2015
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    I've realized that there was not a space to talk about the championship in general. A season that I find quite exciting yet with real revelations as Unal, Haps and some others.

2. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    yeah Enes Unal is taking eredivisie by storm. kind of weird no headlines for him,maybe jus because he is playing for twente or is on loan from man city.

3. Rinus127

Rinus127 Member

Sep 8, 2015
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    The team of the week. El Ahmadi is the best player in the league since the opening of the season, in my opinion.
    upload_2016-10-3_16-39-16.png

4. France football has a new table:
    "
    Het medium France Football heeft op zich behoorlijk wat te vertellen. Die website ligt immers aan de basis van de verkiezing om de Ballon d'Or, de verkiezing voor beste voetballer van de wereld. Nu heeft France Football een andere ranglijst gepubliceerd en Ajacied Hakim Ziyech gaat ervandoor met de eerste plek.

De website wijst namelijk de beste voetballers van Afrikaanse afkomst in Europa aan, waarbij men zich richt op de prestaties in het huidige voetbalseizoen. De kersverse Ajax-speler staat dus op de eerste plek en wordt bovendien duidelijk de beste speler van de Nederlandse competitie genoemd, een soort dubbele uitverkiezing voor de Nederlandse Marokkaan dus. Men schrijft over Ziyech: "Hij kwam pas in de laatste dagen van de transferwindow van FC Twente naar Ajax, maar in Amsterdam én de Eredivisie is hij nu al weer de baas, de beste speler toch sowieso. Zijn statistieken maken je welhaast duizelig: tien wedstrijden, vier goals en acht assists. En elke zeventig minuten is hij betrokken bij een doelpunt, ongelooflijk!"

Ziyech laat overigens vier spelers achter zich, te weten: Moussa Marega van het Portugese itoria Guimaraes, Nabil Ghilas van het Turkse Gaziantespor, Simon Diedhiou van het Belgische Royal Excel Moeskroen en Allan Nyom van het Engelse West Bromwich Albion.

Lees verder: http://www.soccernews.nl/news/369547/France_Football_wijst_beste_speler_van_de_héle_Eredivisie_aan#ixzz4M75uGDNk"

5. Rinus127

Rinus127 Member

Sep 8, 2015
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Ziyech is a future world class player. I do not doubt that he will follow the footsteps of Suarez, Ibra, Van der Vaart, Sneijder, his predecessors at Ajax. How did the Dutch soccer have missed such a player? This is an unpardonable sin. Ziyech was good in Heerenveen, he wore Twente on his shoulders, but the national coaches ignored him. But when Siem de Jong plays a match against Heerenveen, he is called. There is a double standard in the Dutch soccer that bothers me deeply. For example, Ayoub is excellent for years, but the U21 coach snubs him constantly. He prefers Haye, Van Overeem, or Hendrix, players who are not better than him.

wilson00 repped this.
  6. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Everyone agrees that this is a major F**K UP. However, I don't think there is a double standard. Other than Afellay and Boularouz, what other Morrocan players have been on the NT? I think a lot of them join the Morrocan NT because they realize they are not good enough to be called up.

7. Rinus127

Rinus127 Member

Sep 8, 2015
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    I am not referring to racism. I think this is not the problem after all. The problem is that to be called to the national team, it is better to wear the jerseys of Ajax or Psv. Haps is playing very well since the opening of the season, but Blind does not even know where he plays. Players of "small" clubs are undervalued.
    Nevertheless, there are troubling coincidences. Why Van de Beek is selected with Jong Oranje rather than Nouri? They play at the same level, and Nouri achieves superior performance if not equal. In short, this is a sensitive subject, but sometimes I do not understand the logic of some decisions.

8. Frysk Bloed

Frysk Bloed Member

Sep 6, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    I think everyone that cares about the Oranje is still furious about the way that Ziyech was handled. Without a doubt he should have been one of the players we built around moving forward. Having Ziyech in the team would make a world of difference right now.

9. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Ziyech was called up but got injured.

10. Mr.S

Mr.S Member

Oct 22, 2011

Once - After being continually ignored n then after he recovered he was not immediately called up!

11. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    its not Double standards, its jus their mentality that if you are not playing for Feyenoord, Ajax or PSV, you are not good enough for NT. this is theeeeeeeee reason for the F**K up. it has been quiet some time now this has being happening especially with those who are playing in average league abroad. I mean its ever clear from Danny stance " there is no other option"

they jus have to accept that eredivisie is pot without a hole now and its no cooking it. its time to change the pot.

NT needs koeman.

12. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    havnt you figured out Danny Style. he selected Timo Letschert to come and warm the bench some games back, based on his stellar performance for Utrecht. Now when he is at Sassuolo, lights out

13. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    What's up with PSV?? Another draw today against Heracles. They are playing their way right out of the race.

14. Their conversion rate of chances dropped.

15. Sybe Pals

Sybe Pals Member

Oct 13, 2015
    Comox, BC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Yup:
    (@optajohan)
    86 - PSV have scored just once from their last 86 shots in Eredivisie home games. Misfire.

Rinus127 repped this.
  16. Rinus127

Rinus127 Member

Sep 8, 2015
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Bergwijn played really well yesterday. He has a fantastic technique but he's too altruist. Psv finally misses a lot Van Ginkel who was very effective last year.

17. Mmm...not only that. The goalies also upped their game against PSV. Remember the last ditch save of Brad Jones just before the final whistle on the Moreno header.

18. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    altruistic? I saw him going for his own chances a dozen times. All poor shots too.

19. Rinus127

Rinus127 Member

Sep 8, 2015
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nec-Feyenoord 1-0 half-time.:)

20. Rinus127

Rinus127 Member

Sep 8, 2015
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Feyenoord win again...Impressive:thumbsdown:

21. Sybe Pals

Sybe Pals Member

Oct 13, 2015
    Comox, BC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Surprised to see that is only the 3rd goal they have conceded yet in the eredivisie.
    Next 2 matches should be pretty good v Ajax and Heerenveen - who have quietly become level on 3rd with PSV

22. After me mentioning his brilliant save Brad Jones produces a stinker.

23. Rinus127

Rinus127 Member

Sep 8, 2015
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    The Psv bench tonight
    Yanick van Osch(19), Zinchenko(19), Steven Bergwijn(19), Dante Rigo(17), Lundqvist (19) en Lammers(19).

24. Rinus127

Rinus127 Member

Sep 8, 2015
    Club:
    AFC Ajax