EPL Champions 2005-2006

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Polls' started by bohemainrhapsody redded, Jun 7, 2005.

1. FCPorto_Dragao

Jun 15, 2005
    E DUBs
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    bob, I'm sure every Arsenal and Man U fans knows the accent I'm aiming for

2. ronaldofansitecom

ronaldofansitecom New Member

Jun 13, 2005
    I think Chelsea will be the winner :)

3. shevchenko4eva

shevchenko4eva New Member

Mar 18, 2005
    Ilford
    No,no, no, no, WEST HAM will sign Davids from Inter and we will Win the prem! Were gona get 6 points of chelsea and off Spurs,whoever said they would win is crazy! Spurs and chelsea are just full of West Ham rejects!

4. lfcfan1

lfcfan1 New Member

Jun 9, 2005
    Yup even I got it, and I'm a Mighty Reds supporter! Tres Bien, FCPorto!!

5. celtic76

celtic76 Member

Aug 30, 2001
    WI USA
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Everton has about as much shot of winning the EPL as Celtic does :p

6. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    :) Come on giv'em a chance. By the way, what the hell happen in the last game in the SPL? A flat tire on the way home? :confused:

7. Soccerwarrior71

Soccerwarrior71 New Member

Dec 24, 2004
    So. Massachusetts
    I am liking the Red Devils of Manchester United, especially if they get Michael Owen

8. Monty39

Monty39 New Member

Jun 24, 2005
    U.S.
    I would love to see the Toffee's win, but without Chelsea type money, Everton's S.O.L. I'll give them a top 5-ish finish though.
    My predictions:
    Chelsea will take it
    Arsenal second
    West Ham third, why not ;)
    Fourth through eighth will be a toss up between six or seven teams.
    And for the kicker: I'll betcha Man U will struggle big time with GlASSer's hostle take over.

9. ZizouFan14

ZizouFan14 New Member

Jun 22, 2005
    Michael Owen isn't going to Man U, and he's garbage anyways.

10. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    That's easy for you to say , you don't make the kind of money that he commands to step on the field; you don't know the pressure he's under. :eek:

11. Juan Carlos II

Jan 14, 2004
    Lytham St Annes
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I've gone 'other' - Wigan, mainly as a protest at Man City, Aston Villa, Newcastle and Boro being included in the poll as these teams are total shyte!

12. Heff

Heff New Member

Jan 20, 2005
    Relegation Battle
    Wigan, I totally agree they have potential to rule the EPL for a couple of decades.

13. Juan Carlos II

Jan 14, 2004
    Lytham St Annes
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Rejects who got you relegated, played well together didn't they?

14. tino11

tino11 New Member

Dec 15, 2004
    Karlsruhe - Germany
    Super Wigan for the EPL.

Taxi?!?!

15. Heff

Heff New Member

Jan 20, 2005
    Relegation Battle

Blah bla blah, taxi for FCPORTO

16. FC RASTA

FC RASTA Member

Mar 28, 2005
    California
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You are right....cole to the blues is suicide :eek:

17. nikhil rao

nikhil rao New Member

May 14, 2005
    New Delhi, India
    Ya know what some chealsea fans put together some money and hired a plane and asked it to fly over millenium stadium during the fa cup final with a banner saying "You lost the real Trophy" .Well Tday i'd like to fly a plane over stamford bridge saying "you nxt victory will be in 2055 !"

18. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    I predict this thread will reach 500 postings before the EPL season start - with everyone helping out ...plz.

19. king_saladin

king_saladin New Member

Oct 5, 2004
    MI, USA
    There is a similar poll on foxsoccerchannel.com and I was amazed at the results. Only like %25 thought Chelsea will win, compared to %26 for Arsenal and %27 for ManUtd! Then I come here expecting completely different results, and its the same!

Is this a joke to anyone else but me? Really, for one, more people think ManUtd will win the title than any other team. And they think Chelsea is the third most likely winner :confused:

20. !Bob

!Bob Member

Apr 28, 2005
    UK
    Actually in here Manure is 3rd and it's pretty close between Arsenal and Chelsea. You're forgetting one important factor that the poll hasn't got names up so more likely than not people have been rigging it! Also most who don't support Chelsea, by now wouldn't exactly like them!

21. hawk_claw

hawk_claw New Member

Aug 14, 2003
    Wisconsin
    my prediction:
    1. man U
    2. Chelski
    3. Everton
    4. Arse take that suckers

22. cockney

cockney New Member

Jul 21, 2005
    Trance Nation
    This is going to be one of the toughest season.
    If United don't make mistakes they did in the beginning of the previous season, they are the favourites. Of course, we can never underestimate Chelski or Gooners, but, frankly, I don't think Mour is able to repeat the success he had, while Arséne will be holding a position towards long-term development of the club (as well as Fergie, for sure).
    Liverpudlian clubs are out of the Championship race - they just don't have the resources.

So, it's gonna be between the Big Three :)

23. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    I wouldn't count out Liverpool so quickly. At least wait until X-Mas. There may be a gift under the tree. :)

24. Chewmylegoff

Chewmylegoff Member

Jan 26, 2004
    London
    regardless of "mistakes", man u simply dont have the squad depth anymore to challenge chelsea for the title.

chelsea are the bookies' favourties by a mile. there's a reason for that. it's because they have the best first team and the best squad.

25. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    Chelsea vs. Arsenal tie for FA Community Shield cup coming up and to open the door for the 2005-2006 season. Should be a great game. Both teams doing well in the pre-season.