EPL - Bournemouth v Arsenal

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by crazy150, Nov 22, 2018.

1. NorthBank

NorthBank Member+

Arsenal; NYRB
    United States
    Mar 29, 2006
    Connecticut
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Indeed. Thanks for playing my role. ;)

What's the deal with TV coverage? Nothing en espanol? Or MUN's free legit streaming, which I did once?

I guess there's always the concept of buying a one-off match from B/R... haven't done that yet, but probably would rather do that than /r/soccerstreams.

p.s. I did see a delayed replay auto-scheduled on my DVR: Friday 10pm ET GolTV. Maybe I'll just wait for that, since I probably have to miss 2T in order to flog myself by going out to Harrison NJ.

2. ArsenalMetro

ArsenalMetro Member+

United States
    Aug 5, 2008
    Chicago, IL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    It might be on Galavision. Fotmob says it is, but my TV listings just have a generic Europa League slot. Plus, the game might not happen at all because of security concerns.

3. casoccerdad47

casoccerdad47 Member+

Mar 31, 2006
    I don't think Emery's 4-2-3-1 gets the best out of Ozil and I don't fault Ozil for this. When two of your central midfielders' primarily responsibility is to sit in front of the defense and distribute out of the back, it is much easier to cut off service to the lone attacking midfielder. That's why we have seen Ozil drop very deep in some games to pick up the ball. I think Ozil is better in an system where the other teams defensive mid(s) have to worry about the 8 making attacking runs into the box. I watch soccer tor the creativity and I am beginning to worry that Emery is Mourinho lite. Finally say what you will about Ozil's defense, but remember he played enough defense for Mourinho at Madrid.

4. Tonerl

Tonerl Member+

Arsenal
    May 10, 2006
    Cincinnati, OH
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Also this idea that Mkhitaryan defends so much more is complete nonsense. He’s Alexis 2.0 on that front.