Englands best?

Discussion in 'England' started by Andyobri, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Andyobri

Andyobri New Member

Nov 15, 2006
    Haslingden. Rossenda
    Who would you have taken to the world cup? and what would your squad look like for the Euros.

World cup

Robinson
    Kirkland
    James

Ferdinand
    King
    Terry
    Woodgate
    Bridge
    A.Cole
    G.Neville
    L.Young

Gerrard
    Lampard
    Hargreaves
    Carrick
    Lennon
    Beckham
    J.Cole
    Richardson
    Wright Phillips

Walcott
    D.Bent
    Johnson
    Crouch
    Defoe

Euros
    Robinson Green Foster
    Ferdinand Dawson King Woodgate A.Cole Richards Bridge Bale
    Hargreaves Reocoker Nolan Barton Gerrard Lennon Wright Phillips Richardson J.Cole
    Walcott Rooney Agbonlaghor Deofoe

2. lanman

lanman BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 30, 2002
    Would that be the Welsh guy?

The less said about Kieron Richardson the better.

Woodgate was not fit for the World Cup.

No Gary Neville for the Euros? Richards as the only right back? Richards might take over from Neville eventually, but he won't be a better option in the next two years.

3 left backs?

No Terry?

3. schafer

schafer Member+

Mar 12, 2004
    Hold on a sec, I want to see where he's going with this;)

4. Andyobri

Andyobri New Member

Nov 15, 2006
    Haslingden. Rossenda
    Well it needs tweeking but i think it would not hurt to play three at the back, keep them all in, play to the strengths, im not a terry fan, was but i am sick of his mistakes,

players dont always get injured! and they are fit, Richards is enough and will take over, but i feel Neville is steay but doesnt look the same witout Beckham and i dont want him back, Lennon and Richards down the right, the fear of the unknown, the world wanted to see Walcott and they should, he is good enough, he has his royal protector Wenger and he is playing him, a huge compliment.

5. When Hell Unfreezes

Jan 8, 2004
    London
    Agree this.......

oh, oh, sweaty alert, call the mods, buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, trolling tonite, get yer bullshit ere.............

since exactly when, did u get sick of his mistakes? How long has he been captain? Oh my............

are u fcukin mad, after one game, where he gave away more free kicks than Mong G ever does? He may well take over, but not yet my son!

which one. Neville or Beckham?

spot on here boy, we would all be scared sh!tless of these two unknowns, unproven, untried together, unheard ofs virtually, outside the EPL........do you honestly think McSven would ever take such a risk?

The world knew fcuk all about Walcott, pretty much the same as us, it was just the the old English sentiment of always wanting the underdog to do well, that made Walcott so attractive............he would have flopped...........he is a great prospect, but it was too much too soon............I personally expect him to start coming to the fore around the time the finals take place - if of course, we make it...........:rolleyes:

6. Alan D

Alan D New Member

Nov 5, 2005
    York
    In defence of the freekicks Richards gave away, Robben went down as easy as possible even at the slightest of nudge to get the freekicks. Robben went down far to easily on a couple of occasions imo

7. Andyobri

Andyobri New Member

Nov 15, 2006
    Haslingden. Rossenda
    Well you ripped that apart, i mean i don't want beckham back and Mclaren should try these things out in friendlies, like that thing we just did against holland.

I got sick of his mistakes at Euro 2004, Hello Mr Postiga, (thats right your shit i cant be assed to mark you, O, o ******** you have just scored, How did you do that? O, O, hang on i kow its cause i was so lazy i could not be bothered to mark you properly and now, look look everyone, i have blagged my way into being the captain, noe lets go lets go training and pretend that set pieces are not the problem because i cant defend them, i cant even defend throw ins properly, in fact there are many English defenders better than me>?!?!?!?!)

Wenger as a child lover i accept, i am not an Arsenal, but i do like Arsenals style.

8. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    ^^um, what were u trying to say there?

9. three lions

three lions Member

Apr 2, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    This is basically just a continuation thread of your earlier thread of not wanting, or liking John Terry... You are clueless to not want J. T. on the team.. There is a lot of your post in here that is way off the rocker, but I won't indulge.. WHU has already pointed out some of the basic errors of your posts...

10. Milos

Milos Member+

Sep 6, 2003
    Iacon
    Club:
    Coventry City FC
    Andyobri is my dad.

11. leg_breaker

leg_breaker Member

Dec 23, 2005
    Goalkeepers:
    1. P Robinson
    2. C Kirkland
    3. D James

Defenders:
    4. A Cole
    5. G Barry
    6. J Terry
    7. R Ferdinand
    8. L King
    9. J Carragher
    10. G Neville
    11. L Young

Midfielders:
    12. O Hargreaves
    13. S Parker
    14. S Gerrard
    15. F Lampard
    16. K Nolan
    17. J Cole
    18. A Lennon
    19. SW Phillips

Strikers:
    20. W Rooney
    21. A Johnson
    22. J Defoe
    23. P Crouch

12. three lions

three lions Member

Apr 2, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Well then Milos, he is okay in my book then.. But, I still don't agree with the omition of J.T. and his views towards him and others for England..

13. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    robinson
    carson
    kirkland

terry
    rio
    carragher
    king
    cole
    bridge
    g neville
    m richards

hargreaves
    lennon
    gerrard
    lampard
    beckham
    j cole
    downing
    parker

rooney
    owen
    bent
    ashton

when in form anyway, theres some weaker players there like downing but i cant see much lm cover for cole

14. Middle Of The Shed

Middle Of The Shed New Member

Feb 20, 2004
    London
    Your thread automatically became a joke when you included SWP.

Why don't you just start a thread of "Terry shagged my missus" and get it over with.

15. white riot

white riot Member+

England
    Apr 27, 2005
    Southampton, England
    Club:
    Southampton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Unlikely, Terry's a bender isn't he? :confused:

16. Middle Of The Shed

Middle Of The Shed New Member

Feb 20, 2004
    London
    I don't know, you tell me. And his girlfriend.

Still....if you like him that much, not sure, he might have an open mind....hmmmmmmmm mind you I doubt it's that open though to include a Leeds fan.

EDIT: Nah forget it.

17. white riot

white riot Member+

England
    Apr 27, 2005
    Southampton, England
    Club:
    Southampton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Bloody hell, how many times are you gonna edit that?

18. Andyobri

Andyobri New Member

Nov 15, 2006
    Haslingden. Rossenda
    Is he gay, i heard that time ago but i was not sure, me not being of the gays i cannot tell!

Ashton is a good player though, going back some over guys response, defo going to be atop player, may move for big money one day.