El Clasico I FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid I La Liga I Jornada 36 I 06/05/18 I 20:45 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Lyra, May 5, 2018.

1. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Pretty much yeah, those games are like a trophy to Barca, but it's meaningless to our season. Winning the CL is the only thing that matters now.

Deep Pal and yoanaidarov repped this.
  2. Iscodisco

Iscodisco Member

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Dec 14, 2017
    You guys must be joking if you think Zidane is gonna field his B team against Barca. That would be a complete lack of respect for the national league. A league that we threw away. Cl final is 3 weeks away anyway.

Time to destroy these ********faces.

Deep Pal and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  3. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This match is worthless if we don't win the CL final. It's also worthless if we win it. Getting upset about it is pointless.

raven3k, Deep Pal and yoanaidarov repped this.
  4. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    He wants us to lose to Liverpool so he can tell us stories about how he was right, how Zidane sucks and how English are superior.

For him the perfect classic would be for us to send out our fatigued players and they all get injured.

Deep Pal and yoanaidarov repped this.
  5. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    Result doesn't matter. No injuries today, please.

6. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Would be a great confidence boost to get the win!

Fck Barca. Lets ruin their spirits some more today

Iscodisco repped this.
  7. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    Still being on the first page of the match thread in the afternoon of a Clásico has meaningless written all over it.

Deep Pal and S1na repped this.
  8. Iscodisco

Iscodisco Member

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Dec 14, 2017
    You're embarrassing yourself. Trying to get a rise out of me cause you're bored with your life. Have a wank.
    I find it hard to believe you are speaking from the heart. I want Barca to lose even their friendly matches. Going into a clasico with the attitude that it doesn't mean anything is a poor man's attitude. It's a clasico man. We should go out there to win and destroy their record.

I think some ppl don't want to acknowledge the fact that we have lost this league by acting like " oh these league matches mean nothing. We in the CL final". It doesn't work like that.

Like ZZ has said the league is harder to win and has been a great disappointment this year. Irrespective of CL results.

9. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    #34 janos audron, May 6, 2018
    Last edited: May 6, 2018
    Yeah. Lets go blietzkrieg in a match which means de facto nothing alongside their possible undefeated record, when in measly 3 weeks we have a chance to rewrite history - again.

Mayoral - Bale
    Kroos
    Ceballos - Kovačić
    Casemiro
    Theo - Ramos - Nacho - Lucas
    Navas​

yoanaidarov repped this.
  10. babai_here

babai_here Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This

Iscodisco repped this.
  11. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    Kiko - Theo - Nacho - Vallejo - Achraf - Llorente - Ceballos - Kovacic - Asensio - Mayoral - Vasquez. :D

Deep Pal and CristianoQuaresma repped this.
  12. CristianoQuaresma

Jun 14, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So I come back to this thread in the afternoon of the Clasico and we're only on page 2? As said previously, it has MEANINGLESS written all over it.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to beat the living sh*t out of these f*cks, in any type of game. However, let's not forget that the Champions League Final HAS to be our FINAL goal. It's literally history in the making. It is our 3-PEAT !!! We can achieve something very, very special...

Risking injuries is a big possibility considering how heated these clasicos can get. I wouldn't be surprised if they purposely would try to injure some of our key players to try and affect the outcome in our Final.

Start the B team so they can cry about it... Get Bale to start and I wouldn't be surprised if we still beat them. WOOH!

13. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    Meh, don't think I can be bothered to watch this match. Think I'll catch up on some Persona 5 or actually play Monster Hunter.

14. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

15. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Meh.

As long as no one gets injured and we begin to rest these guys after this match I'm good.

16. BigBizkit

BigBizkit New Member

Real Madrid
    Germany
    Apr 13, 2018
    No way Zidane is going to play a B team. Maybe an A- team, but a clasico is still a clasico.

Iscodisco repped this.
  17. Iscodisco

Iscodisco Member

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Dec 14, 2017
    It's meaningless 'cause we threw away the league in xmas.

The reactions I'm seeing here in this match thread are sickening as a Madrid fan. Some have said "not watching the match" "play kiko and mayoral etc". As if throwing the match is going to neglect the fact that our league season has been a catastrophe. One of the worst in years. It's not going to take that away sorry. We have to learn from this.

We need to stand up and fight.

And then I get called not a true madridista 'cause I'm critical of the team every now and again. ********ers here are wanting to throw a match against barca! Disgraceful

18. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ok Bale. Last chance to prove you deserve a spot on the roster next season.

19. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    BBC comes back!

20. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Return of the BBC.

Hope they destroy Barca

21. Iscodisco

Iscodisco Member

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Dec 14, 2017
    3 in midfield against their 4 in midfield plus Messi dropping deep? Massive fail. Outnumbered. Feel sorry for Modric again.

Why does ZZ keep making these crazy decisions?

22. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    Meh, Bale doesn’t really deserve to be starting. He has been looking very uninterested lately.

23. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Starting Luka is stupid.

24. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    How do you survive with so much negativity spurting out of you all the time ?

It's meaningless, since I am more interested in knowing the secret of your negativity rather than the outcome of this match.

Shay Z repped this.
  25. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Wtf.

Why is Modric starting? Why is Marcelo? Playing with fire. Damn. Meaningless game.

Deep Pal repped this.