Einmal Löwe – Immer Löwe / TSV 1860 München Official Thread 2010/2011 [R]

Discussion in 'Germany: Clubs' started by footyfan1, Jul 6, 2010.

1. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    Re: Six Reasons to Support 1860

Yeah, I found that very hypocritical. The guy who brought you "Promotion 2010" nearly a year later has banned the word from the club's dressing room and press office.:rolleyes:

Oh, you will love THIS....seems Koeln and Schalke want Bobby Wood. TZ is reporting this today. They state that Wood is under contract through 2012, but I am pretty sure that is an amatuer contract and not a pro contract. Unless 1860 has signed him to a pro contract which went unannounced, I am pretty sure he is not under a pro contract yet.

This would men yet ANOTHER young talent that Stevic has lost a potentially high transfer fee for.:rolleyes:

2. footyfan1

footyfan1 BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Dude, even if he had a pro contract, no one is going to pay a "high fee" for Bobby Wood just yet.

You can bet your ass if there's interest it is for cheap potential.

No one is going to pay good money for that.

However, there isn't a stitch of fact to back up that speculation.

Just a reporter who probably thought that shit up on his WC throne.......

3. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten

Well, perhaps. But both teams had scouts at practice this week, that much is confirmed. There is an unconfirmed report that his agent has had contact with one of these clubs.

4. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Dude, clubs have people looking at 1860 and other "lower" clubs off and on at every point in the season.

I'm not saying they aren't interested.

I am saying that story gave no proof whatsoever that they are.

What I am saying is if there is interest, especially from those two clubs, it is for CHEAP POTENTIAL. Neither of those clubs would be looking at Wood for their Bundesliga teams. They would be looking at him for the U-23 sides.

Koln's still has an outside shot at being in the 3. Liga next season.

Scheisse is trying to re-stock their youth system.

What I am saying is that if Stevic were to give Wood a pro contract, that "interest" would dry up. No one is going to pay a "high fee" for him.

It's just not going to happen man.

This is par for the course. 1860 is still looked at as a place which grows good talent.

The bigger clubs are always going to be sniffing around until that talent well dries up.

This is why I'm not so quick to believe.

Did they talk to the scouts? If not, how do they know they were just looking at Wood?

They could have been looking at Stahl or Ignjovski too.

Scheisse is known to still have interest in Ignjovski and Magath has called him "an interesting player."

I think the issue there is whether they can afford to top the Fiorentina price.

Again, Koln, I can see having interest in Wood. But again, for their U-23 side.

I agree with you when you say Wood should get a pro contract if he doesn't have one already.

But I think that pro contract will also guarantee he will stay at 1860.

5. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    Not saying you are wrong, Keith. Just saying that leaving Wood, who is touted as our next youth hopeful, without a contract is just dumb. One would think her learned from Leitner.

6. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Dude, I said I agree with you when you said Wood should get a pro contract if he doesn't already have one.

The only other thing I warned about is if he does get one, the "interest" will dry up.

I totally agree that Wood should get a pro contract.

7. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    Not sure about that. Tanner has been quoted as keen on getting Wood. I would not rule out a Hoffenheim bit for Wood even with a pro contract in place.

EDIT: Here is a link to a pictorial on who TZ thinks might leave soon, as well as those who have departed. Of course, this is pure speculation....

8. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    Player Mgmt for Next Season

Well, usually around this time we discuss players to keep and let go. given that the club's focus will be to continue operational cost reductions, it can be assumed that players with high salaries will likely be let go and will be replaced with lesser-earning players either from the youth ranks or from outside. Is it just me or does this sound like Reuter's plan from 3 years ago?:rolleyes:

Below are my guesses on who stays/goes from the current pro side:

Goes:
    • Aleksandar Ignjovski: His loan expires in 2011 and he has played well. I don't think we can find the money to keep him.
    • Alexander Ludwig: He has been unhappy with his playing time, gut has not done enough IMHO to impress elsewhere. If he does not take a pay cut from us AND another offer comes around, I think he will leave. Contract up in June 2011.
    • Benjamin Lauth: Hard to say what Benny will do. While everyone thinks he will re-sign, if a team getting promoted comes calling I think he will go. He needs to think about his future and he is not getting younger. He knows 1860 will not get promoted during his career so expect him to go. Contract also up in June.
    • Philipp Tschauner: With Kiraly re-signing and Bussmann coming up, I cannot see Tschauner staying. He wants to play and even start. He might catch on with a 3.BL club or a newly promoted club to the 2.BL. Up in June.
    • Stefan Bell: Loan is up in June and most certainly will go back to Mainz. Whether he stays there or gets snapped up by another BL club is yet to be seen. Despite his patzer on Monday's game, the kid has played totally solid for 1860.
    • Antonio Rukavina: Despite having a contract until 2012 I think 1860 will shop him hard. He is another one of the top earners and we simply need the cash. Expect him to go.
    • Kushtrim Lushtaku: If you wanted to know how to spell "flop" in Albanian look no further. Stevic was HUGE on this kid who could not even break through on the U23 side. He has a contract through 2012 but I would expect the club to loan him out or look to dissolve his contract. If he stays its because Stevic protects him, as he does not fit into any of the coaches' plans. Contract through 2012.
    Question Marks:

• Necat Aygün: Old, slow and not much playing time. If 1860 extends with him I will be surprised. Given that Bell is certain to leave 1860 when his loan is up in June, the ONLY way I seen this guy staying is if no one else cheaper is left to sign. Contract up in June.
    • Benjamin Schwarz: Once very promising left back his injuries have made him damaged goods. I don't think anyone is looking at him and he may be a cheap option for 1860 to resign...assuming he can stay healthy. If 1860 do not resign him cheap this may signal they don't think he's fit enough to play. Contract up in June.
    • Bobby Wood: Reports are conflicting as to if he has a pro contract or not and even when his contract is up. Some reprots say 2011 while others say 2012. In either case, I suspect if he remains with the club will depend on who may come calling and how much they offer.
    • Christopher Schindler: Same as above. Contract (Pro) through 2012. If we still need the money I expect him to be sold if an offer comes.
    • Vitus Eicher: Not sure about Vitus. He is a decent keeper and young (20). Contract is up this summer but Bussmann is clearly the preferred back up to Kiraly when/if Tschauner leaves. Will he stick around to play U23 a few more years with the hopes of challenging for a pro spot? Don't know. The club does not look to have a replacement for the U23s if he leaves so he may stay.
    • Tarik Camdal: Signed through 2013, 1860 may look to shop him but not sure there is much interest since he has not played very much so far. If he gets more start time this spring this may signal they are putting him in the shop window.
    • Stefan Aigner: I have him in the "stays" list but to be honest I am not sure. I know he would like to stay, but am sure he knows that the austerity measures underway will likely not make the team that competitive for many years and he wants to play 1.BL ball...or at least with a team that has a prayer of making the 1.BL in the next 3 years. With a contract through 2012, I could see him leaving *IF* an offer came from a newly promoted club or struggling BL club.
    Stays: The caveat here is that they stay UNLESS someone offers money for them. :D
    • Björn Bussmann: U20 national team keeper. If 1860 can keep him they will try. However, teams have inquired about him as a back-up elsewhere. Knowing Kiraly has extended and Tschauner may be leaving, my guess is he stays. Contract up in June.
    • Daniel Halfar: Contract until 2012 and playing okay. Still could be playing better. Not sure other offers are going to come for him.
    • Daniel Hofstetter: With Bell leaving and Mate G. gone I expect him to take a back-up role in central defense or DM. Contract up in 2012.
    • Djordje Rakic: My man.:rolleyes: Contract through 2012 and not going anywhere. May not be happy with being on the bench.
    • Dominik Stahl: Contract through 2012 and will want to challenge for Ignjovski's spot when he leaves.
    • Florin Lovin: Florin wants to show he can be a stammspieler. He will fight hard to get and keep his DM role. He is another "high earner" and the club MAY look to offload him. Contract through 2012.
    • Gábor Király: Reported previously, he is staying through 2012.
    • Kai Bülow: Signed through 2012, Kai is having an on/off season. With Bell and Mate leaving expect him to stick around and anchor defense.
    • Kevin Volland: On return loan to us through 2012, after that he goes back to Hoffenheim....sadly.
    • Markus Ziereis: I think contract-wise he is in the same position as Wood. He has not received the attention Wood has but has better stats with the U23 side. Expect him to stay and see playing time late this season and next.
    • Stefan Buck: See Buelow. Stefan has been hot and cold this season. Best solution at left back we have....for now. Expected more from him to be honest. Contract through 2012.
    • Daniel Bierofka: Resigned through 2013. Will stay with the club until he retires.

1 person likes this.
  9. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I was talking about the two teams in question from the article.

Scheisse and Koln. Now you want to throw Hoffenheim in the mix???

OK. I'll bite.

I have to ask. Was Tanner actually "quoted" or is someone saying they heard him say this?

If so, is there a link to the quote or is this something you heard from someone else??

I ask because of this.

Everyone seems to think that Tanner is "keen" on getting every 1860 prospect.

This isn't true.

Why? Because Rangnick, Schindelmeiser & Co did a f#cking fantastic job in stocking Hoffy's youth system.

Unlike Scheisse and Koln, Hoffenheim's youth system is STOCKED!

However, if Hoffy is actually interested now, you can bet it is for their U-23.

Like Koln's U-23, 1899's U-23's have an outside shot of making the 3. Liga for next season.

Actually, Hoffy's has more than an "outside shot."

Because of all this, I disagree that Hoffy would come after Wood even with a pro contract.

Wood isn't where Mlapa was or where Volland already is just yet.

I can't see Wood pulling that level of interest at this moment.

No surprises in there man. You and I could have written the same list.

I do wonder about that Wood deal though.

If they gave him a pro contract, they didn't tell anyone.

I'm sure both of us check Transfermarkt and they show his contract ending at the end of this season.

If he's signed through 2012, like you, I'm sure it is an amateur contract.

The other guys don't know either.

10. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    It was an article a while back. One of the dailies. Paraphrasing, he responded to the question about other 1860 youth prospects that he would love to have someone like Wood or Ziereis available in the future. No, he did not say that he was making an offer on them, but as we both know, that his how the Mlapa thing started too.

Don't know who you mean by "everyone", but clearly he is not interested in every 1860 prospect. If he were he would be going after Schindler or Hofstetter or Bussmann or Vitus, etc. Anyone who has watched Tanner knows he is selective.

Agree. Tanner's interest in outside talent is clearly to augment what he might not have in the pipeline coming up. He is also very conservative about sending kids up to the first team too soon. This may be another reason he is looking outside. Tanner is smart...he knows what he has and what he wants.

I don't think anyone knows that for sure. No one could have predicted Mlapa's rise and how Hoffy is using him. I could see Volland or even Wood making a similar rise.

Mlapa was not all that much more along experience-wise when Hoffy developed interest. They HYPE was, the the experience wasn't. And I can tell you that Tanner had been monitoring Mlapa in much the SAME way he is looking at Wood. I never said the two cases were identical, I just said there was interest.

Your words, not mine. But it still does not negate the interest.

Agree. And NO reports about him signing either. The conflict between reports has me stumped. I have asked around and no one knows for sure. they have heard the same things we have: still under an amateur contract.

11. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    Tschauner Speaks Out.....

After Kiraly extended this week Tschauner has spoken out. I don't have time to translate or even paraphrase, but I ran it through Google translator just oto see if non-speakers would get the gist...you will.

Essentially he is pissed that he has to leave, thinks he was promised stuff that never happened and was never given a chance to compete with Kiraly for the top spot. Stevic retorts at the end.

My take: Kiraly has been awesome. Keith was not big on him or his form when we got him has even said how strong he has been. Yes, Kiraly had made patzers but not often. Tschauner always suffered from uncertainty which TW was going to show up....and all too often it was the patzer king. Hopefully he will find a club and settle in.

12. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Actually, a few 1. Liga clubs had their eyes on Mlapa well before Hoffy took the plunge.

I tried to tell you that when Mlapa was playing with 1860.

I couldn't come right out and say it because I was told in confidence.

I still can't tell you who the clubs were.

I mean most of the "sane" media people here. Sorry about that.

Right. We know this.

Take a look at Hoffy's set up man. They are STACKED.

This is why I totally doubt if Wood has a pro contract, Hoffy would still have interest.

They don't have a need for him.

You keep bringing up Mlapa. They knew where they were going to use Mlapa.

They literally already have others ahead of Wood experience and possibly talent-wise too.

I don't know much about Wood, so I can't sit here and say Hoffy's talents are better.

But on the other side, other clubs are interested in Hoffy's talents, so maybe they could be thinking of Wood as a filler should one of their current talents be sold.

Actually, yes, Hoffenheim did have a very good idea of what they were getting. They weren't totally surprised.

They thought he could compete for a spot and possibly make it.

But admittedly, they thought he might wind up with the U-23 at first.

BTW, "good rumors" say Hoffy moved when they did not just because of Tanner, but because another club was about to.

The price would have definitely gone up......

I EXPECT Volland to.

Wood, I'm not that sold on just yet. Granted, my opnion is purely from second-hand information, but it is second-hand information that has almost never failed in the past.

These guys fully believe the best place for Bobby Wood's growth is 1860.

Believe me, they believe and I believe them when they say yes, Bobby Wood can make that rise.

However, he hasn't yet and he's not at the point where Mlapa was where some quite impressive names were nearly certain he would make the next step.

You seem to want to believe I'm saying Wood won't make it there at all.

That's not what I'm saying.

You keep pointing to Mlapa and saying people took this kind of chance.

I'm telling you they didn't. I'm telling you there was strong confidence in the German Football community about what path Mlapa was heading down.

No one believes he's headed for stardom just yet. But he's made the right moves and seems to be developing right on schedule.

Garry. Again, I was trying to tell you about the interest in Mlapa without coming right out and saying it.

All the praise I was giving him back then wasn't just me. I TOLD YOU THAT back then.

You're still posting your opinion of what was going on with Mlapa back then.

Others knew. Don't think just because you didn't see it that others didn't.

It wasn't "just hype." Mlapa generated actual interest because anyone who saw him live knew what he could be.

The potential was there. A player doesn't have to be banging in the goals to catch people's eye if the people know what to be looking for.

It's the same as I said about Schaeffler back then. All the tools, but doesn't show he has the mental capacity or work ethic to put it all together.

And that's still his problem.

Not just from me bro.........

It doesn't negate the POSSIBLE interest. I know.

I wasn't trying to "negate" it. I just have some serious doubts.

Why do you keep trying make my words "absolute" when I'm not talking in absolutes?

There's nothing "absolute" or "concrete" about this. It is all speculation at this point.

I have doubts. That's it. I can't say for sure whether it is true or not because I don't know.

I don't think you know either.

But I also think part of the reason you're pushing this so hard is because you want it to be true.

Dude, I'm not trying to "fight" here.

It seems the only places we really have a break are in what people saw in Mlapa before he left and the perecived level of interest in Wood.

Yeah. I asked around too.

I hate it when 1860 is just "quiet" about things.

Have you noticed that the Biancucchi thing has gone really quiet?

I still believe 1860 and their cronies in the Munich media are not telling the entire story......

13. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Player Mgmt for Next Season

Must Freakin' Spread!!!

14. deleted

deleted Member

Aug 18, 2006
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

Holy shit!!!

Would rep you if I could, even though I'd probably disagree with most of it due to my lack of knowledge of anything 1860 these days :cool:

15. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    Aue gg. 1860

Below is the probably line-up. Ignjovski has a muscle problem in his stomach and Halfar has a slight tear in is right ankle. Bench players are 9 Rakic, 13 Aygün, 14 Wood, 18 Ludwig, 20 Camdal, 23 Schwarz, 26 Schindler, 29 Ziereis, 34 Hofstetter, 36 Ratei....though I think only 17 travel with the team. This means Tschauner will go, plus five more. I would wager Rakic, Ludwig, Camdal, Hofstetter and Schindler go if only 17 can travel.

Don't think Wood will make the travelling side if they are limited to a roster of 17. Cannot see him displacing Ludwig or Rakic....just yet.

[​IMG]

16. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll probably miss this one tonight.

I hope 1860 gives me a reason to be sorry I missed it if I do........

17. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    You know where to watch the game when you get a chance.;)

In other news, seems like Kushtaku (gesundheit) is being sent to Sweden for a trial. Why we signed this kid in the first place is beyond me. If he goes he will be the 9th player to be sold or loaned during the Winter break.

There is a report from the 1860 front office that they have increased their offer to Lauth but Lauth himself (and his agent) are saying they don't know anything about it. It is reported to still be less than he was making before the voluntary 10% cut he took in salary in December to help the club balance their books. He reportedly will sign if they offered his old salary, something the front office says they cannot do. Also it is reported that he is holding out until April to make his decision to see if 1860 gets their license.

Seems Sammer and Stevic were on hand to watch the U19s play VfB in a game against the two top teams in the U19s.

18. RMCFkevin

RMCFkevin Member+

Nov 20, 2008
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Will finally be able to watch a TSV match :)

Until kickoff though, its back to the bloody homework/school stuff :mad:

19. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Had to respond to this.

Just now found the time.

Read on.......

• Dude, he wouldn't be staying if 1860 came up with "the money."

This kid's future lies elsewhere. And not just because 1860 doesn't have the money to buy him.

The only reason he's still there is because OFK Belgrade didn't have any idea he'd attract the big names so quickly.

This guy always has a home at St. Pauli. He knows it.

And he can make more sitting on their bench than playing for 1860.

Another place he could land in the 1. Liga is FCN. They will be looking for new attacking midfield blood.

You're right. This is hard to predict.

While he doesn't want to take a pay cut to stay with 1860, it is also hard to see where he will get a meaningful contract.

I'm thinking he'll remain in the 2. Liga.

I also think it will depend on who gets relegated from the 1. Liga.

I'm almost certain one of the at least two relegated team will be looking for an experienced striker.

Especially if one of those teams is one of Lauth's former clubs, VfB Stuttgart.

Totally agree with this.

Tschauner might also have a chance to latch on with one of the demoted clubs as a backup or starter.

Especially if one of the demoted clubs is, as expected, Gladbach.

Their starter, Logan Bailly, will almost certainly bolt if they are relegated.

Tschauner could give Christopher Heimeroth a run for the starting job there.

Mainz has Bell tentatively marked as one of their starters for next season. However, they will get offers from inside and outside the Bundesliga for him.

There are so many question marks about Mainz's entire team next season that it is hard to say where Bell will wind up.

Mainz's first choice is there starting for them. But I think they are going to get some offers for him which will be pretty freakin' hard to refuse.......

Well, it isn't as simple as 1860 getting rid of him.

Someone has to want him too. I'm also pretty certain 1860 has a number in mind they want to get for him.

Despite his age, Rukavina has the potential to play better.

We've all seen it before. However, clubs aren't going to bid on what he has the potential to do.

They are going to bid based on what he's done recently.

The best thing Rukavina can do for himself and 1860 is find the form he had when he first took over for Degen at BVB.

But of course, that is easier said than done......

If he's still there next season, you'll know it is because of what you said, the club has hit rock bottom or both........

• I think you are spot on here. They signed him after he apparently impressed in some practice matches.

I have to admit, he was decent in the 150th Anniversary Match against us.

I think he winds up in Ingolstadt. Just a wild guess......

This has to be the biggest football mystery in Munich.

What the hell kind of contract is this kid actually under?

His agent repeated to "kicker" that a few clubs are interested in Wood.

Common sense tells me the 1. Liga clubs the media has down as being interested are looking at Wood for their U-23 sides.

If that is the case, I'm betting Wood is still under an amateur contract.

Depending on the length of it, Wood can leave for nothing or at the very least next to nothing.

It isn't as if 1860 can claim much of a "developmental fee".

Hasn't Wood only been there about two or three years??

I'd certainly want BVB to bid on him.......

No comment here.....

I think he's actually in their future plans and that's why he hasn't been put in the shop window.

I think he'll go only if an offer they can't refuse comes.

I think Aigner wants to play 1. BL ball NOW.

I just don't think he'll raise a stink because of his contract.

But if another 1. Liga team shows interest, he'll be vocal about wanting to leave.

Who could I see in the 1. Liga being interested in him?

Freiburg, Frankfurt, Koln and if they aren't relegated, Stuttgart.

What possible promoted teams can I see being interested?

All of them........

• This is the one position Sechzig is over-wealthy at. No comment other than that.

Actually, the fact that he really can't seem to play better is exactly why he's at 1860.

Don't know him and haven't heard his name from others at all so I can't really say anything.

If he stays, that won't be the case next season.

He'll get the spot.

He's one who'll be a bit difficult to get rid of.

How f#cking wrong I was about this guy. Looks like the kick in the sweatpants he needed was returing to Deutschland.

I'm happy to see not only his return to form, but that he's staying with 1860.

This is the kind of player he's been his entire career.

Flashes of star-like play, but mostly average and below average.

If he wasn't, he wouldn't be at 1860 man.

You mean goes to Hoffenheim. It isn't like he's ever played for them.

He's the one I hear the red club has some interest in........

Again, I don't know why you seem to "expect" so much from these guys. If they were better than they actually are, they wouldn't be at 1860.

Not many of those players are there just because they want to play for 1860.

Many of them are there because they're the "best" of the group no one else wants.

Which won't be long now........

20. Hobo

Hobo Member+

Apr 29, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Watching the game, itlooks like it the winter has been rough on Aue's field. Though it is one of the stadiums I would like to visit.

[​IMG]

21. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    1-0 loss. Just finished watching. Will post thoughts tomorrow, but can honestly say it was the best away game played all season. When you look at the pitch and the opponent, this game literally went down to the last few minutes. What a "schlussphase"!!!! The closing 4 minutes had more drama than the first 45.

This is a loss you can walk away from and KNOW you gave your all.

Not sure how long the video will be here but here is the goal.

http://eurorivals.net/erzgebirge-aue:1860-munich-highlights-goals-video_20110214.html

22. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Cool.

Thanks for the comments.

I guess this is one of those "shit happens" defeats...... :eek:

23. RMCFkevin

RMCFkevin Member+

Nov 20, 2008
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Only saw the 2nd half. Both teams really deserved a point but it was the kinda of game that could have went either way. Heartbreaking to lose in the closing minutes. We did have our chance though but Volland's effort was saved.

By the way that pitch was a F@%*ing graveyard :mad:

I can't believe they would allow a pitch to get that bad

24. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    I am surprised they allowed play. I have seen games cancelled with pitches that bad.

25. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Come on guys. This was Aue, not the Allianz Arena.

Both teams had to play on it.